• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

@ dori1979

Hello Guys,

My interview on Feb 23, 2011
I arrived at 12h40pm at the embassy door. I pass though the security gate, left my cellphone with them and they gave me a number.
I've got my ticket number A104 at 12h44pm. I sat down and waited my turn 3 persons before me.
Finaly my turn, Window 11 really nice Lady asking just for my interview letter, and told me to go to pay de fees.
Window 20 Pay the fees 615 Euros. The man was not really nice. 5min
Sat down again and waited that they call my number again.
Went back to nice Lady window 11, she asked me for all my papers, she told me to wait again so I pass my interview with a US counsular. 15 min
Waited around 5min and went in Window 10 to speak to US counsular. She was american, not really nice she look like really strict.
Her: Bonjour
Me : Bonjour
Her: So you work before in the United States?
Me : Yes to ......
Her: Are you going to work back there again?
Me : yes
Her : They don't pay a lot there!
Me :answer...
Her : How many time did you apply for the Green Card?
Me : 7 years
Her : ok it's Approved, You will receive your passeport with the Green Card visa on it in 7 to 10 days. Do you have any questions?
Me : No
Her : bye
Me : thank you bye
You not really nice the Lady anyway I ve got it youhou!!!!!
I left the US embassy at 14h58pm so I passed 2h18min.

And I just received today my Green Card visa in my passeport. I leaving France next month, and I will go to Florida.
Good Luck to you all!!!!

hi dori. Congrats! Wish you gudluck in America.

Hello Guys,

I arrived at 12h40pm at the embassy door. I pass though the security gate, left my cellphone with them and they gave me a number.
I've got my ticket number A104 at 12h44pm. I sat down and waited my turn 3 persons before me.
Finaly my turn, Window 11 really nice Lady asking just for my interview letter, and told me to go to pay de fees.
Went back to nice Lady window 11, she asked me for all my papers, she told me to wait again so I pass my interview with a US counsular. 15 min
Waited around 5min and went in Window 10 to speak to US counsular. She was american, not really nice she look like really strict.
Her : ok it's Approved, You will receive your passeport with the Green Card visa on it in 7 to 10 days. Do you have any questions?

And I just received today my Green Card visa in my passeport. I leaving France next month, and I will go to Florida.
Good Luck to you all!!!!

Congrats dori1979, i dnt think the is strict bcos she didnt ask u any difficult question. Gud luck!

Hello Guys,

Good Luck to you all!!!!

Hi! dori1979
Great news! Wish u all the best and good luck in USA.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

Congrats dori1979 That is great news . well done my friend 7 years waiting over now.All the best in USA .

Hello Guys,

Good Luck to you all!!!!

Congratulations dori1979,

The Lord has done it again.

Those who wait unto the Lord shall not lack any good things.The Lord that did this for you will remember us ALL on this forum and grant us VISA breakthru i JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

Hi! dori1979
Great news! Wish u all the best and good luck in USA.

I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
I want to ask you how long play the lottery for a visa or how you pulled burden can tell me someone?Extracted but i was not eligible and i want to play again but i played through USAFIS and will now play through embassy.If you want reply my question and thank you in advance.

Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

I think it's better to go with your transcripts ( you never know). I went to my interview with mine just in case, but they didn't ask for it.
And the transcripts dont have to be addressed to the embassy, just some regular transcripts will do.

I want to ask you how long play the lottery for a visa or how you pulled burden can tell me someone?Extracted but i was not eligible and i want to play again but i played through USAFIS and will now play through embassy.If you want reply my question and thank you in advance.

Your question isn't clear at all....

I think it's better to go with your transcripts ( you never know). I went to my interview with mine just in case, but they didn't ask for it.
And the transcripts dont have to be addressed to the embassy, just some regular transcripts will do.

Thank you sista_mai for ur advice.

We thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

WE are also thanking GOD for given us the grace to see and witness the month of MARCH and I DECREE that those of Us going for interview in this month shall have a successful interviews in jesus name and we shall testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

I say welcome to the MONTH of uncommon and unlimited favour of GOD upon our lives,AMEN.

WE SHALL BE HIGHLY FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!

Praise God for he is ever faithful all the times....halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Hello anus

USAFIS is not a direct government DV lottery. Maybe USAFIS is asking lot of money for play DV Lotttery. DV Lottery categary always free..to apply or play.. & You can play this next year with www.dvlottery.state.gov............ This is a legal state website.

Best of luck

Kuhananth

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : May/June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :

DEAR ALL,

Let us thank GOD for those that had their successful interviews in the past months of JANUARY & FEBRUARY,may his only NAME (GOD) be glorified.

WE are also thanking GOD for given us the grace to see and witness the month of MARCH and I DECREE that those of Us going for interview in this month shall have a successful interviews in jesus name and we shall testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN.

I say welcome to the MONTH of uncommon and unlimited favour of GOD upon our lives,AMEN.

WE SHALL BE HIGHLY FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!

Praise God for he is ever faithful all the times....halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello Kuhananth tnx for your answer to me but i have another question how much time(years) are you playing a visa lottery?

@ All forum members. Happy new month of March! Wishing all members going for interview this month and the coming months. @ Kennyeast and others that will be going to pickup their visas next week and the weeks following. Favour is your potion, there shall be a performance. IJN. Gudluck guys and God bless!

Hi!anus
USAFIS is a private law office,it does have any liability with us government dv lottery program. They will take your money and apply behalf of you on us government website.

You can apply every year for this program through us state department website,its totally free of charge.
You can browse, www.travel.state.gov and get more information about the program.
Around 15 to 16 millions of people apply every year, its your luck. Keep trying every year until you get your chance and do not give up.

I applied for six years and won the 2011 dvlottery program.

2NL - waiting.

@ All forum members. Happy new month of March! Wishing all members going for interview this month and the coming months. @ Kennyeast and others that will be going to pickup their visas next week and the weeks following. Favour is your potion, there shall be a performance. IJN. Gudluck guys and God bless!

Amen o, my brother, it seems i'll be the first 4 d month, God will favor to clear the way 4 all round success dis month.

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

hello Kuhananth tnx for your answer to me but i have another question how much time(years) are you playing a visa lottery?

for just 3 years

Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :

Last edited by a moderator:
for just 3 years

Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :

tnx for your answer to me and good luck for your interview

Amen o, my brother, it seems i'll be the first 4 d month, God will favor to clear the way 4 all round success dis month.

Kennyeast,you are already a success cos the Bible says "The favour of God is upon u"

So go there and get ur VISA cos God has already perfected all that concerns you.

The favour of God that cannot be covered shall rest upon u come 8th March 2011 and u shall be highly favoured in jesus name,AMEN.