• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Praise God,KENNYEAST HAD A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!.

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Kennyeast
Congrats! Good luck in USA.
God is great.

Thank u LASANTHA AMAL, its the Lord's doing, those of us waiting 4 dat d day, God will favor u all and ur interview will be better than mine in Jesus name.

Hi! Friends
Yesterday 10th march i received an email from KCC.
I sent an email to kcc on 7th march-2011 requesting for my date of the interview and kcc replied to me on 10th march-2011(Yesterday) saying that, my interview is scheduled for 10th May-2011 at Colombo(SL)American Embassy. 2nd NL Letter kcc has posted on 08th March 2011.
Thanks GOD.
GOD IS GREAT AND PRAISE THE LORD.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - waiting.
Visa pick-up -Waiting.

Hello house, i seem to have a problem and i need a fast reply plz, i want to change my interview location to UAE because i will be staying there for the next 12months, and i called KCC yesterday and they told me yes it's possible to do so but they asked me to send them an email requesting that, so what do you guys think should i send them an email or should i not ? Cuz i'm worried that it might effect my interview date or delay it, and i have to leave where i'm staying at ryt now by april and it's going to be hard for me to come back here if ever i will be current by august or september ...Plz enlighten me regarding this issue based on your experience or anybody's u know who encountered the same issue, any answer will be deeply appreciated ... Thank you

Hi! Yaso
Yes,you can change the location to UAE. Send an email to kcc requesting the change of interview place. Then they will do the changes and reply you back by email.
If its really hard for you to go back to the original place(your country) by august or september, you will have to do the changes.
But my advice is always its better to face your interview in your country of origin. US Embassy of your country knows all the documents related to your case and so on.
Good luck
God bless you.

Hi! Yaso
Yes,you can change the location to UAE. Send an email to kcc requesting the change of interview place. Then they will do the changes and reply you back by email.
If its really hard for you to go back to the original place(your country) by august or september, you will have to do the changes.
But my advice is always its better to face your interview in your country of origin. US Embassy of your country knows all the documents related to your case and so on.
Good luck
God bless you.
Thanks for your respond i really i appreciate it, the thing is i wouldn't have had my interview in my country anyway firstly because when i filled out the forms i requested my interview would be in Manila-Philippines(as i am a student there), and secondly because i'm sudanese and the Us embassy there don't process dv lottery visas so they schedule ur interview in cairo-Egypt and due to the unrest situation in egypt it's better not to have it there ... i already sent KCC an email, thanks again

DEAR FRIENDS.I AM FROM BANGLADESH.I WAS INTERVIEWED ON DECEMBER 1,2011.AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL.THAN I WAS GIVEN A BLUE SHEET THAT REMARKS"Additgonal processing.We will contact you as soon as we receive the result."PLEASE NOW TELL ME WILL I GET VISA AND WHAT DOES Additional processing MEANS.IF ANYBODY HAVE CLEAR IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

DEAR FRIENDS.I AM FROM BANGLADESH.I WAS INTERVIEWED ON DECEMBER 1,2011.AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL.THAN I WAS GIVEN A BLUE SHEET THAT REMARKS"Additgonal processing.We will contact you as soon as we receive the result."PLEASE NOW TELL ME WILL I GET VISA AND WHAT DOES Additional processing MEANS.IF ANYBODY HAVE CLEAR IDEA PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

It simply means they are not clear with some issues on your case and are investigating to ascertain it. They will call you once they are through with that. Once it is a blue sheet you are not far from your visa approval. Just keep on praying and waiting your time will come very soon...

@onasis:Thank you friend for ur nice appreciation.But I wanna know if there any possibility of not getting visa though all my documants r 100% correct.Where r u from?

@onasis:Thank you friend for ur nice appreciation.But I wanna know if there any possibility of not getting visa though all my documants r 100% correct.Where r u from?

nahel if ur docs are authentic and the informations u gave on ur interview day are true, den u must get ur visa b4 this processing year runs out. Are single or married? Gud luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanor,

Your interview comes up tomorrow and is already a success and you shall be highly favoured in the face of the consular officers in Jesus name,AMEN.

Go there and get your VISA cos is already waiting for u to pick.

We shall all celebrate on this forum,AMEN

House,my interview comes up On Tuesday (15th,March 2011),I need your prayers for God to grant me and my wife favour in the face of the consular offiecers and grant us VISA breakthrough in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!.

Also,to ALL that are going for interviews in the month of MARCH,I decree VISA BREAKTHROUGH to ALL in JESUS NAME,AMEN.WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN

The mercy,grace and favour shall always continue to be with us ALL on this forum,AMEN.

Amanor,

Your interview comes up tomorrow and is already a success and you shall be highly favoured in the face of the consular officers in Jesus name,AMEN.

Go there and get your VISA cos is already waiting for u to pick.

We shall all celebrate on this forum,AMEN

House,my interview comes up On Tuesday (15th,March 2011),I need your prayers for God to grant me and my wife favour in the face of the consular offiecers and grant us VISA breakthrough in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!.

Also,to ALL that are going for interviews in the month of MARCH,I decree VISA BREAKTHROUGH to ALL in JESUS NAME,AMEN.WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN

The mercy,grace and favour shall always continue to be with us ALL on this forum,AMEN.

Amanor, your case has been won by our Lord God in Jesus Name, just trust and give Him all the Thanks He deserves. waiting for the successful news come tomorrow.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor for the victory.Our Lord is good ALL the and ALL the time,OUR LORD is good.

Dear ALL,am the next on the line,my interview comes up tomorrow and I want the whole house to remember me in prayers for Us (myself and my wife) to find favour in the face of the Consular officers tomorrow and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dear all,my interview comes up tomorrow 15th March,2011,remember us (myself and my wife) in your prayers for us to find the favour of God tomorrow and grant us visa breakthrough in jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY CONTINUE TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NOW AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor for the victory.Our Lord is good ALL the and ALL the time,OUR LORD is good.

Dear ALL,am the next on the line,my interview comes up tomorrow and I want the whole house to remember me in prayers for Us (myself and my wife) to find favour in the face of the Consular officers tomorrow and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hi! Stonesanjay
All the best at the interview. God will be with you and your wife all the time. VISA WILL BE GRANTED WITH ALL GOD'S BLESSINGS.

Hi! Stonesanjay
All the best at the interview. God will be with you and your wife all the time. VISA WILL BE GRANTED WITH ALL GOD'S BLESSINGS.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The good Lord shall see you through Lasantha Amal in All you lay hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL testify to the goodness of God on this forum,AMEN.I will come back here tomorrow and testify to the favour of God because our God is a faithful God that never fail and will never fail any of Us on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my God of perfection

:) My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum, guess what i'm holding in my hand right now? my VISA!!! i just picked up my visa about 1hour ago, without any delay or stress i was not even asked to pay for the collection. my God of perfection has perfected what He started in my life about a year ago, to Him alone be all the glory, i also want to thank every member of this forum for ur support, encouragement and prayers, the almighty God will continue to do for u what u cannot do for urselves. thank u and God bless. STONESANJAY just had a successful interview, he will be coming online soon, the blessings of this forum is becoming double double, glory be to God.

DEAR ALL,

Given glory to the Lord he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns,he reigns he reigns he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dear people of God, we (myself and my wife) had a successful interview today.God really favoured us in the face of the consular officers.

Your prayers really work for us and we thank God for this victory.

Dear ALL,just be confident and bold when ure with the CO and always provide answers to any questions ure asked.

Remember,prayer is the key.We were in total praising and worship before we were called to window 11 for the interview and it really gave us confidence during the interview (Thou,the CO did not ask my wife any questions.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post my experience later.

Success awaits ALL going for interviews tomorrow,coming weeks,months in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DEAR ALL,

Given glory to the Lord he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns,he reigns he reigns he reigns,given glory to the Lord he reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dear people of God, we (myself and my wife) had a successful interview today.God really favoured us in the face of the consular officers.

Your prayers really work for us and we thank God for this victory.

Dear ALL,just be confident and bold when ure with the CO and always provide answers to any questions ure asked.

Remember,prayer is the key.We were in total praising and worship before we were called to window 11 for the interview and it really gave us confidence during the interview (Thou,the CO did not ask my wife any questions.

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post my experience later.

Success awaits ALL going for interviews tomorrow,coming weeks,months in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!11