• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi Lasantha,
As popescandy put it, a winner who is granted the visa should make it to the US within 6 months. Wish u all the best.
Hi! Labora2 and Popescandy1
Thank you for the information.
Good luck and God bless you.

Case number - 2011AS00019XXX(SRI LANKA)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.
Interview Date - waiting.

@ The whole House! House please one of our member 'ovicity' is seeking for our prayers for his sick father. He told me to tell the whole house of his father's sickness, which has kept him out from the house for a while now. He told me that they have been to several hospital and that the father is very very sick. Please house your prayers are so much needed by ovicity's father! God bless the house!

Dear, Ovicity
We all pray for your father's speedy recovery and god will heal your father soon.
Don't worry god is with your family.

I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
2NL - waiting.

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Hi! Labora2 and Popescandy1
Thank you for the information.
Good luck and God bless you.

2NL - waiting.

Hello LASANTHA...

When will you current? what is your case number last 3 digits Because april cutt off 19250 .....

17200 < YOUR CASE NUMBER 19XXX<19250 This is correct or 19250<19XXX.......

Hi EveryOne :)
Guys I need an advice..I had to Issue another passport as my the old one became out of date..
All my police certificates were issued according to the new passport.
My Medicals were done before so informations on them are according to the old passport..
Do u think i have to Re-Do the medicals or the consular would understand that ?
Good Luck ALL :)

@ dori1979. May everything work together for your good, IJN. Gudluck and God bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all
in the anme of Jusus i got my visa yesterday. thank a lot for all forumites (labora2,...) for their ideas and shared experiences. good luck to those who are wating for interview.

Hey guys,

Tomorrow is my interview date. I will let you know how it went.

Go there nd pick ur visa cos its already urs.

The good Lord will favour u and granted u ur heart desires.

We await ur successful experience.

Peace unto u and to all awaiting interviews,the Lord will surely see us tru and perfect all that concerns us all,AMEN!!!!

hi all
in the anme of Jusus i got my visa yesterday. thank a lot for all forumites (labora2,...) for their ideas and shared experiences. good luck to those who are wating for interview.

Hi! Okmi
Great News.
Blessings of jesus christ will be with you all the time.
Good luck in USA

Just a quick message to let you that my interview was successfull. I will give you my full experience real soon. And good to all of you.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! That is good news!! I know someone who went to his interview as well in Paris today and he had a successful interview!!!

HELLO
I have an interview at Us Embassy on March.I want to ask When I get my greencard in USA can I join the Us Army with my Greencard or I need to Be An American citizen?
How can I apply for ssn in New york?Where is the best place in america for immigrants ?What should I do when I first enter the Country?
God Bless All of Us!!

Hello Guys,

My interview on Feb 23, 2011
I arrived at 12h40pm at the embassy door. I pass though the security gate, left my cellphone with them and they gave me a number.
I've got my ticket number A104 at 12h44pm. I sat down and waited my turn 3 persons before me.
Finaly my turn, Window 11 really nice Lady asking just for my interview letter, and told me to go to pay de fees.
Window 20 Pay the fees 615 Euros. The man was not really nice. 5min
Sat down again and waited that they call my number again.
Went back to nice Lady window 11, she asked me for all my papers, she told me to wait again so I pass my interview with a US counsular. 15 min
Waited around 5min and went in Window 10 to speak to US counsular. She was american, not really nice she look like really strict.
Her: Bonjour
Me : Bonjour
Her: So you work before in the United States?
Me : Yes to ......
Her: Are you going to work back there again?
Me : yes
Her : They don't pay a lot there!
Me :answer...
Her : How many time did you apply for the Green Card?
Me : 7 years
Her : ok it's Approved, You will receive your passeport with the Green Card visa on it in 7 to 10 days. Do you have any questions?
Me : No
Her : bye
Me : thank you bye
You not really nice the Lady anyway I ve got it youhou!!!!!
I left the US embassy at 14h58pm so I passed 2h18min.

And I just received today my Green Card visa in my passeport. I leaving France next month, and I will go to Florida.
Good Luck to you all!!!!