• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Need advice from everybody. i have the following documents for dv interview-
1. passport----------- mrp
2 ssc and hsc certificate, mark sheet registration card and admit card ( except husbands hsc admit card, he lost it and didn’t take new one because of new issue date of admit card date.)
3. police clearance report_ waiting (hopefully get very soon).
4. medical_(waiting yet done)
5. marrige cerficate both English and bangle version but issued after wining the dv though i married before dv application and applied dv with spouse.
6. we both have a good number of very old id cards like old passport, college id, all library and all university ids and office id's.
7.as we both are banker and i am the primary applicant and my husband has changed to new bank. does it create any problem cause in dsp-230 form he showed his previous employer name. last December he joined another bank and we didn’t inform it to kcc. and actually kcc has confirmed last Thursday us that they will send a confirm within 7-10days. so i think in this case kcc doest have any thing to do.
8. i have used my fathers address(my fathers owns that home) as our address but we stay at my husbands home(it is a rented house) which is close to fathers house and we stay both home by rotation since our marriage. so does it create any problem?
9. for bank statement: as I am working in a bank for one year, I can show only my salary and I don’t have any account to other bank.

that’s all i have available to me and so far as i know, i dint have any wrong information give to my dv application and all information are genuine and all documents are 100% ok. So guys what do you think guys what do you think is it ok or I need more to collect. Please give me advice. Thanks all and wishing every body to get dv visa in the coming month.

Hello ALL,

Let us continue to focus on GOD cos he remains forever.He said he will make our dreams come true,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN.

SUCCESS TO ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME.

Need help please .DV 2011

Hi Guys I am new in here I wondering
How can I know my case numbers lowest and higher numbers.? My case number is 2011AS00042***.
How can I check my case numbers are current for the this month or next.?
I can see that there are 12 numbers and 2 alphabet. Which one I will compare with the visa bulletin page ,
Do you have any idea how it will calculate it.Please help me .
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys I am new in here I wondering
How can I know my case numbers lowest and higher numbers.? My case number is 2011AS00042***.
How can I check my case numbers are current for the this month or next.?
I can see that there are 12 numbers and 2 alphabet. Which one I will compare with the visa bulletin page ,
Do you have any idea how it will calculate it.Please help me .
Thanks

you case number is also high.. However the highest CN from Asia 48000. dv2010 current 28700. But 30000 was called for an interview. This message confirmed by BBS netting. So wait till august .. God will help you

My case NO : 2011AS333XX
1st NL : may 30 2010
Now status : processing completed confirmed by KCC ( 04/10/2010)
current : awaiting
interview date : awaiting
interview status: awaiting
VISA pickup : awaiting
POE: awaiting

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! I had a heavy day today! My interview was today at the US embassy in Paris, Everything went well, I had all my documents and everything, the consul asked me basic questions like "why I want to go to the US, ect...." then at the end she told me that everything was fine BUT....
my high school diploma looked suspicious (indeed it was a colour copy!!!!) I gave her the original transcripts, she took it and done a copy, but she came back and told me I still have to send her back the original diploma or an "attestation de reussite" from "Education Nationale", then they will send me back my passport by mail with the VISA as soon as they receive it.
Now I thought that a copy with the original transcript would be OK, but apparently it wasn't, I had to ask my parents to send me ASAP the original through the post, and also ask for an "attestation of reussite" at the national education.

I was so sad but at the same time happy to know that I had everything else right in term of documentation,
I will keep you guys updated anyway :) pray for me

WOW! I had a heavy day today! My interview was today at the US embassy in Paris, Everything went well, I had all my documents and everything, the consul asked me basic questions like "why I want to go to the US, ect...." then at the end she told me that everything was fine

cograts sista_mai, u r already a winner. Go 4 it when d time comes.

WOW! I had a heavy day today! My interview was today at the US embassy in Paris, Everything went well, I had all my documents and everything, the consul asked me basic questions like "why I want to go to the US, ect...." then at the end she told me that everything was fine BUT....
my high school diploma looked suspicious (indeed it was a colour copy!!!!) I gave her the original transcripts, she took it and done a copy, but she came back and told me I still have to send her back the original diploma or an "attestation de reussite" from "Education Nationale", then they will send me back my passport by mail with the VISA as soon as they receive it.
Now I thought that a copy with the original transcript would be OK, but apparently it wasn't, I had to ask my parents to send me ASAP the original through the post, and also ask for an "attestation of reussite" at the national education.

I was so sad but at the same time happy to know that I had everything else right in term of documentation,

I will pray for you! But you don't need it you will have it for sure! :)

@ sista_mai

congrats. Gudluck toward your visa pickup and God bless!

wow! I had a heavy day today! My interview was today at the us embassy in paris, everything went well, i had all my documents and everything, the consul asked me basic questions like "why i want to go to the us, ect...." then at the end she told me that everything was fine but....
My high school diploma looked suspicious (indeed it was a colour copy!!!!) i gave her the original transcripts, she took it and done a copy, but she came back and told me i still have to send her back the original diploma or an "attestation de reussite" from "education nationale", then they will send me back my passport by mail with the visa as soon as they receive it.
Now i thought that a copy with the original transcript would be ok, but apparently it wasn't, i had to ask my parents to send me asap the original through the post, and also ask for an "attestation of reussite" at the national education.

I was so sad but at the same time happy to know that i had everything else right in term of documentation,
i will keep you guys updated anyway :) pray for me

thank god 4 everything, u are already successful.

Good luck Sista Mai, you are on the door step of your dream world - USA!

congrats on the successful interview sista_mia, and don't be sad cos the Good Book says in all things we should give thanks to God becos He knows what is good for us, so just stay put for the battle has already be won. the lord be with you.

Thank you so much guys for the support!!! This forum is definitely useful and I hope I will be able to help as well...
I will give you the entire interview history soon, and dont ever forget that "God is Good all the time, and all the time God is good"

My dad has won DV2011. My mum was also joint applicant with my Dad. We already got the 2nd letter also. The fact is that, i did a little mistake when i was submitting the DV application. The mistake was that, my mum's actual name is MAMTAZ but i wrote MOMTAZ there by mistake. My mum's all certificates are with her Actual name which is MAMTAZ. Now, what should i do ?? Should i have to change all her certificates ?? They called them for interview on February 2011. Time is so short. What should i do? Plz tell. Another question? Will they have to show national ID card ??

My dad has won DV2011. My mum was also joint applicant with my Dad. We already got the 2nd letter also. The fact is that, i did a little mistake when i was submitting the DV application. The mistake was that, my mum's actual name is MAMTAZ but i wrote MOMTAZ there by mistake. My mum's all certificates are with her Actual name which is MAMTAZ. Now, what should i do ?? Should i have to change all her certificates ?? They called them for interview on February 2011. Time is so short. What should i do? Plz tell. Another question? Will they have to show national ID card ??

Mith u should av email kcc about it long b4 now. As it is nw, do not change anytin, they will av to explain it during the interview and the change wuld be effected. Gudluck to u! Wat country are u?

Mith u should av email kcc about it long b4 now. As it is nw, do not change anytin, they will av to explain it during the interview and the change wuld be effected. Gudluck to u! Wat country are u?