• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Who is going for interview?

Please those going for interview this week, and the remaining part of this month of January. You should put us on the know.. Gudluck to those of us still waiting for our interview. It is not of him that sow, or him that waters. But it is God who gives increase

Please those going for interview this week, and the remaining part of this month of January. You should put us on the know.. Gudluck to those of us still waiting for our interview. It is not of him that sow, or him that waters. But it is God who gives increase

Amen!!!!
I will have my interview in 17 days (im totally counting the days!!) it will be in Paris, and you just remind me that I have to call to book an appointment tomorrow for the medicals... Thanks everybody for supporting each other!

@ Sista_mai, we will keep you in our prayers. God will grant you favour and you will succeed. Your visa is yours, go out there and collect it.

Congrats in advance

Amen!!!!
I will have my interview in 17 days (im totally counting the days!!) it will be in Paris, and you just remind me that I have to call to book an appointment tomorrow for the medicals... Thanks everybody for supporting each other!

@ Sista_mai, we will keep you in our prayers. God will grant you favour and you will succeed. Your visa is yours, go out there and collect it. Congrats in advance.

Amen!!!!

Could Luck to you sista_mai!!!!
And when you pass you medicals tell me how much was it and also whitch vaccins he ask you. Please :)
Thx
By the way I just send an e-mail to KCC for having my interview date
Cheers!

Amen!!!!

congrats siste_mai

Best of luck

Congratulations to all those that had already had their successful interviews and we pray that the good Lord will never stop doing good in our lives.He will continue to be with us on this forum and we shall testify to his goodness in jesus name.He is a faithful and a covenant keeping God that never fail.

To all us still awaiting our interviews,the divine favour of God shall not depart from us,we shall all have successful interviews in jesus name,AMEN.

ONCE CONGRATULATIONS AND LETS ALWAYS PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD COS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF OUR PRAISES.

PRAISE GOD EVERYBODY,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all those that had already had their successful interviews and we pray that the good Lord will never stop doing good in our lives.He will continue to be with us on this forum and we shall testify to his goodness in jesus name.He is a faithful and a covenant keeping God that never fail.

To all us still awaiting our interviews,the divine favour of God shall not depart from us,we shall all have successful interviews in jesus name,AMEN.

ONCE CONGRATULATIONS AND LETS ALWAYS PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD COS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF OUR PRAISES.

PRAISE GOD EVERYBODY,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen

hi

Hi kuhananth, thanks so much.

I don't know English very well but i like to congratulation to your visas and good luck in USA.I like to ask you something if you can answer to me thank you.:) I have been in the embassy on the 6th January but they told me that i don't have 12 years school and my interview is scheduled and i can to go in the embassy when i have the diploma.So i like to ask you what documents i need for the embassy if you can answer to me as soon as posible thank you.

The Highest CN from asia : 48000

Total winners from asia 15000

total allocated visa for asia 7000

Formula : 48000/15000 = 3.2

until February : 14850/3.2 : 4640 winners

2nd Formula : 48000/7000 : 6.85

until February : 14850/6.85 : 2167 visas

average : 2167/4640 (issuing visas) =0.467

MY Case No : 33310/3.2 = 10409th winner

3rd formula : 0.467X 10409 = 4861th visa to me ......

may be chances .........

hi

what is this formula? and what is calculated whith this formula?

I don't know English very well but i like to congratulation to your visas and good luck in USA.I like to ask you something if you can answer to me thank you.:) I have been in the embassy on the 6th January but they told me that i don't have 12 years school and my interview is scheduled and i can to go in the embassy when i have the diploma.So i like to ask you what documents i need for the embassy if you can answer to me as soon as posible thank you.
Hi,
The question is a bit vague. Have you completed grade 12 and do you have the certificate to prove it? If yes, well and good. That is the number 1 requirement to pass the interview. If you don't have it, then you are required to have a sufficient work experience. If you don't have both, then you won't have the chance to succeed in the interview. I am not really sure how they told you to complete your high school and come back with the diploma. This might be the first such a case. They usually deny such visa applications on the spot. Anyway, if that is the case with you, then do as they have told you to do and bring whatever they asked you to bring at your next interview date. I wish you all the best and good luck.

hi
thank you for your answer.They told me that i must to bring a diploma with grade 12 but i have a grade 11 or work experience but i don't have.So now i'm going to look what can i do.Thank you once again and good luck in USA.

Hi,
The question is a bit vague. Have you completed grade 12 and do you have the certificate to prove it? If yes, well and good. That is the number 1 requirement to pass the interview. If you don't have it, then you are required to have a sufficient work experience. If you don't have both, then you won't have the chance to succeed in the interview. I am not really sure how they told you to complete your high school and come back with the diploma. This might be the first such a case. They usually deny such visa applications on the spot. Anyway, if that is the case with you, then do as they have told you to do and bring whatever they asked you to bring at your next interview date. I wish you all the best and good luck.[

hi
thank you for your answer.They told me that i must to bring a diploma with grade 12 but i have a grade 11 or work experience but i don't have.So now i'm going to look what can i do.Thank you once again and good luck in USA.

my case number is 40000 from aisa. but i would like to know what is this calculation? or this formula what calculate?

Dear friends,

This is Liza from Dhaka, BD. this is a good site for those who wants to migrate to USA. My husband was a DV 2011 lottery winner. We got our 1st letter in 23rd May 2010. Every year I used to fill DV lottery form. My Husband's name is MD. Saiful Huda Chowdhury. But every year I dropped the MD of his name. After getting the 1st letter we realized that it is impossible to proceed with this mistake. so we sent a application to KCC for the request of name correction and we also fill all our forms as MD Saiful Huda chowdhury. After 5 month in November KCC sent us a letter informing us our visa appoinment dates. So we think that KCC correct our name and grant our application. But after paying our visa fee $ 819 x 3= 2457 the counselor told us they are sorry because we have our name incorrect with a MD. We were surprised because we have already informed KCC about our mistake and the application was with our forms. Any of you know any way to protest this injustice?

Liza