• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Late forms

Hello Shakkyt;
how come u r not current yet and ur number is 8XXX.....Are u sure u didn't receive the 2nd NL?????
because as far as I understand the cut off for Africa for November is 12000???
Is there something that I don't understand?????
Thanx and Good Luck

Hi stingmusic, i have nt yet recieved my 2nd N/L bcos i sent my forms late as u can see in my signature. Infact, i contacted KCC lst week & i was told dat my forms re still waiting to be processed.

hi guys,

i just found this: "Family-sponsored applications require G-325A, those with military experience should use G-325B, and employer-sponsored applications call for G-325C. When in doubt, use G-325". Very helpful Checklists have been posted on threads and mentionned the G325A form. Each case is individual though. you must make sure you are filling the appropriate G325 form.

questions form G-325:

1/ i have been doing paid internships for the last three years as the J1 visa is a very easy to get in the states (I have got my 1099 forms and 1 W2 from my internships). Should my internships in the "applicants employment last five years" box?

2/ i did an unpaid internship in Spain. Should it appear on this box?

3/ i worked something like 30 days in total in france for the last three years when i had to wait to get another J1. should it appear as well?

4/ for the last five years residency, sometimes, I traveled to France for 10 days, another time i was at my friends place in nyc for five days when i was looking for a new apartment, should it all appear in the applicant residence last five years?

Thank you for your help
Frenchiechs

I just received a mail of interview date

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june

I just received a mail of interview date

2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello everyone in the house i just confirm my interview date from kcc right now. By his grace we shall get there.

Hello Olawumi;
In their mail did they tell about the details of what s needed for the interview???? Like medicals and so or only the date???? and was this a postal mail (2nd NL) or an e mail?????
Thanx

Hi all,
I have one question. If a couple get their visas, can the spouse of the principal applicant go to the US without the principal applicant to activate his/her GC? In other words - Is it a must that the principal applicant goes with his/her family members for the GCs of his/her family members to be activated? Thanks a lot.

labora2,
i believe all the family's documents will be in one envelope which you cannot open and must be handed over to the customs officer at the poe. i am not sure whether you can request the embassy conducting your interview to separate the documents. you can ask them.

We pray that ALL going for the next interview will have a successful interviews and visa granted in jesu name,AMEN.

The Lord is with us on this forum and will never leave US,AMEN.

pRAISE gOD COS HE IS ALWAYS WITH US

We pray that ALL going for the next interview will have a successful interviews and visa granted in jesu name,AMEN.

The Lord is with us on this forum and will never leave US,AMEN.

PRAISE GOD COS HE IS ALWAYS WITH US

2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello everyone in the house i just confirm my interview date from kcc right now. By his grace we shall get there.
Congrats Olawunmi, i wish u good luck in ur interview. I am hoping 2 get my interview date soon

Hello Olawumi;
In their mail did they tell about the details of what s needed for the interview???? Like medicals and so or only the date???? and was this a postal mail (2nd NL) or an e mail?????
Thanx

hello stingmusic,
nothing like that was mention they only said that this case number has been schedule for interview for nov. 15 that all, if u want to get that visit www. dvselectee.state.gov

Success is ours as the Lord Liveth, please I need a vital information from the house, what should be written on the second document that was attached to the 2nd notification letter, it was blanked, should we leave it blank or write somethings inside. Secondly, how much is the money to be paid at the embassy during interview to the cashier on the interview date.

Thank you, your contribution is highly welcome.

I have a question also:
In the interview do the spouse and kids attend the interview with the principal applicant in the same room at the same time or they are interviewed separately??? And do they ask for any qualifications or work experience for the spouse or is it only the principal applicant????
Thanx in advance.

Hi Olawumi
did u get ur interview date thru email or thru postal mail?
2011AF000023**
1ST NL: 1STOF APR. 2010
RCVD: 17TH MAY,
SENT TO KCC: 7TH JUNE
CONFIRMATION: 28TH JUNE
CURRENT: OCT
INTERVIEW DATE THRU MAIL: 15TH NOV.
2ND NL: WAITING
Hello select,
Yes, I got it through e-mail,in addition they said 2nd NL has been sent since sept. 15th, but i ve not seen it.