• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

cool! glad to see there are other Frenchies out there :) I am also a globe-trotter myself and after living in London, moved to Los Angeles where I've lived for the past 2 years. Unfortunately my visa expired in July so I had to move back to Paris... So if I get the green card, I'll definitely want to move back there (great city!) My bf is also still living there....

I will do the CP in Paris. Wow 8-12 weeks. Stupid me, I should've sent my application in earlier, I guess I'll have to wait until November :/ Guys, keep me posted on your status, and let me know if you receive your NL2! I'll do the same...

Yes absolutely, I will share my progress on this thread. Though by the time I'll get my interview (current next May) you and sista_mai will already be in USA. Understandably you might be no longer monitoring this thread "Ce qui est tout le mal que je vous souhaite.
Anyway... it seems to me London is not that attractive, since lots of Frenchmen wind up leaving it for less costly cities (life standard wise).

The computer will randomly select individuals from among all qualified entries. All Diversity Visa (DV- 2012) entrants will be required to go to the E-DV website Entry Status Check to find out whether their entry has been selected in the DV lottery or to find out they have not been selected. Selectees will be notified of their selection through the Entry Status Check available starting May 1, 2011 at the E-DV website www.dvlottery.state.gov. Selectees will be directed to a confirmation page that will provide further instructions, including information on fees connected with immigration to the United States. Entry Status Check will be the ONLY means by which selectees will be notified of their selection for DV-2012. The Kentucky Consular Center will not be mailing out notification letters. Those selected in the random drawing are NOT notified of their selection by e-mail. Those individuals NOT selected will be notified of their non-selection through the web-based Entry Status Check. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees. Selectees’ spouses and unmarried children under age 21 may also apply for visas to accompany or follow-to-join the principal applicant. DV-2012 visas will be issued between October 1, 2011, and September 30, 2012.

2nd nl is not yet received

2nd nl is not yet received

1ST NL: 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD: 17 MAY
SENT TO KCC: JUNE 7
CONFIRMATION OF SNT NL: JUNE 28
2ND NL: WAITING

Hello to every ones in the house, i am current for October and my 2nd nl have been not being send to me as now when i contacted kcc below is their response, i am beginning to worry because i think by now i should be able to get hold of my 2nl. thank you. by His grace we shall all get there

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October below 7,450. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail.

Interviews for the DV 2011 program will begin in October 2010 and conclude on September 30, 2011. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2010, you may refer to the visa bulletin at travel site for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.

I need a quick response please

I am a winner from nigeria, i finished my secondary sch education in year 1996 without a complete result but i ve 6 credits without maths & english in it but prior to this time i did 1995 gce in which i have it in full with 4 numbers a's but when i filled form ds 122 sent to kcc i filled 1996 as the year i finished my sec. Sch. Joined it with higher institution dates. Hope this is not a mistake.

plz can anyone tell me when ny CN 2011AF00017XXX is scheduled for interview and plz can someone also explain to me what the cut off numbers mean.......

Peace

First they said it clear that:
Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing

Second I think you need to contact your local US consulate and they should direct you on what u should do to prepare yourself for the interview.

Third U don't need to worry at all. If there were any problem, they would have mentioned in the mail.

Fourth Good Luck and don't forget to tell us about the details of the interview when it happens.

Hi, I am the winner currently in the States, but a matter of fact my number is too high i.e AS00033XXX but I got the letter from DOS stating I can appply for AOS. It seems like the visa number for ASIA would not get to that point. Any one with high number got the second letter.??

Dear All,

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will definitely answer OUR prayers and grant US ALL VICTORY IN OUR VISA PROCCESSING.AMEN.WE SHALL COME HERE ON THIS FORUM AND GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD THAT NEVER FAIL.

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD,HALLELUYAH AND THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

WE WISH ALL GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND TO ALL OF US AWAITING OUR SECOND LETTERS AND INTERVIEW IN THE COMING MONTHS SUCCESS,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH US,AMEN.

Hi, Im from France as well and I sent my forms the 7th of july, my case number is also current in october, but since I sent the forms so late, Im mostly to get my interview in november,
I sent an email to KCC on Wednesday and they reply back to me last friday saying that they did received my forms, but they arent being processed yet... I will try again in 2 weeks.
Are you going to do CP in Paris? If so take my email sista_maii@hotmail.com
I know someone else from France who is current in october and he already got his 2nd NL because he sent back his forms early (in may I think)
Anyway, lets keep in touch,

Hello, I am from France too but I am not current yet I will be in December I hope. I am in the US too for now, but I will be back in France for my interview! Good luck to you!

Hi everyone!
I was selected for the DV-2011. I have a really good case number EU10XX and am from France. My case will be current in October 2010. However I still haven't received my NL2 to schedule an interview at the Embassy in Paris. Should I be worried? I sent my application late July 2010 and got confirmation it was received a couple of days later (I sent it while I was in the US). Has anyone else received they NL2???
Thank you

Hi, Im from France as well and I sent my forms the 7th of july, my case number is also current in october, but since I sent the forms so late, Im mostly to get my interview in november,
I sent an email to KCC on Wednesday and they reply back to me last friday saying that they did received my forms, but they arent being processed yet... I will try again in 2 weeks.
Are you going to do CP in Paris? If so take my email sista_maii@hotmail.com
I know someone else from France who is current in october and he already got his 2nd NL because he sent back his forms early (in may I think)
Anyway, lets keep in touch,

Hello, I am from France too but I am not current yet I will be in December I hope. I am in the US too for now, but I will be back in France for my interview! Good luck to you!

Helo everyone, pls i need ur response. KCC says it takes 8-12 wks to process an application form. I want to knw if it's 8-12 wks counting 4rm d day they recieve one's forms or 8-12 wks for processing d forms alone.

It is the time they need to process the forms after they receive them.

Helo everyone, pls i need ur response. KCC says it takes 8-12 wks to process an application form. I want to knw if it's 8-12 wks counting 4rm d day they recieve one's forms or 8-12 wks for processing d forms alone.

Hi Shakkyt,
8-12 weeks is from the time they received your forms. By the way did you get my response for your inquiry on what kcc replied to my e mail? They said "your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing." You can contact them to know your status. By the way, please edit your signature by going to the "setting" button at the right upper corner of this page.

Hi all,
I would like to wish the final batch of dv 2010 winners with an interview in the coming last ten days of September beautiful and smooth interviews which bring nothing but visas. Good Luck !!!!!

Helo Labora, thank u so mch,i got ur msg. U can nw view my signature & I am also wishing the final batch of dv 2010 winners with an interview in the coming last ten days of dis month Successful interviews. We shall all hook up in the U.S Insha Allah(Amen). Good Luck!!!

Hello Shakkyt;
how come u r not current yet and ur number is 8XXX.....Are u sure u didn't receive the 2nd NL?????
because as far as I understand the cut off for Africa for November is 12000???
Is there something that I don't understand?????
Thanx and Good Luck

Hi all,
I have one question. If a couple get their visas, can the spouse of the principal applicant go to the US without the principal applicant to activate his/her GC? In other words - Is it a must that the principal applicant goes with his/her family members for the GCs of his/her family members to be activated? Thanks a lot.