• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

hello house, i have another problem again which is in DS0230 question number 43a my answer for this question was NO but as u could see there r 2 sub question and i didn't answer neither of them, do u guys think that would disqualify my forms from processing at KCC ? i need an answer plz i'm so worried, thank you

No one answered my question yet :-( i'm so sad now

October visa bulletin which includes Novembers cuttoff numbers will be published on Friday
Lets hope Novembers number is as big as October

hello house, i have another problem again which is in DS0230 question number 43a my answer for this question was NO but as u could see there r 2 sub question and i didn't answer neither of them, do u guys think that would disqualify my forms from processing at KCC ? i need an answer plz i'm so worried, thank you

No one answered my question yet :-( i'm so sad now

What you can do is sending an email to KCC and ask if your applications are in order.
I did the same and they confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
What you can do is sending an email to KCC and ask if your applications are in order.
I did the same and they confirmed

Well i actually send them an email couple of weeks ago asking them if they recieved my forms and they said my forms have been recieved and are waiting to be processed ... should i send them another email again telling them that i didn't understand the questions as i was too excited and anxious filling the forms ??? and i would say that my answers are YES for the two sub questions ...

Hi guys
Can you tell me where do you get this information?

Case Number:
Participation in lottery :
Entered lottery:
NL Dated:
NL received:
Sent DSP 122 & Ds230 to KCC:
KCC received :

Thanks

please help.
My brother's case # is 2011EU00011***
How do i check if KCC has received his papers or not. Where do you get this information?

please help.
How do i check if KCC has received his papers or not. Where do you get this information?

U may send them an email asking about ur forms, but dont forget to mention ur full name and ur case number, the email is their website .

please help.

or u can even call them, cuzit takes time til they respond to ur email about a week i can tell ...

Thank you Yaso. I thought we could check it somewhere on the website

No it'snowhere on their website, actually these are the only two ways to ask about them ... i inquired and they had replied me in no time and their respond was pretty satisfying ...

If my understanding is correct, this is questions about SSN, right?
I don't think it is problematic even if you left this sub question (yes or no) blank. From what I read in this forum, most people who entered "yes" here didn't receive SSN via mail and they needed to go to local SS office in person, suggesting this question won't work for most people and I think KCC recognizes this issue. After US entry as an immigrant, visit local SS office to get SSN and that's it.
If you are super nervous of it, send a letter to KCC in which you update the answer to the question (blank -> Yes or whatever).

Last edited by a moderator:
If my understanding is correct, this is questions about SSN, right?
I don't think it is problematic even if you left this sub question (yes or no) blank. From what I read in this forum, most people who entered "yes" here didn't receive SSN via mail and they needed to go to local SS office in person, suggesting this question won't work for most people and I think KCC recognizes this issue. After US entry as an immigrant, visit local SS office to get SSN and that's it.
If you are super nervous of it, send a letter to KCC in which you update the answer to the question (blank -> Yes or whatever).

thanks your answer was satisfying ...

Thanx Yohanus but what makes you so dure that the bullited will be out on Friday. I thought it is on the 15th of every month?????