• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

My people in the house please I have a question bothering me before I proceed to the final stage, the name I av on my NECO doesn't carried my second name, for example it has my surname and my first name and NECO certificate carries no passport photograph, and all my documents has my surname, my first name and my middle name. what do you think I can do? though all the remaining documents like my e-passport, birth certficate has my full names and my industrial training letter. please your advice is really appreciated. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone with low case number receive 2nd nl

Good day to everyone may the lord see us through in jesus name. Pls i want to know if anyone have receive 2nd nl because my own has not been sent & i ll be current in oct. I sent kcc letter to request for it they said it is under processing

case no. 2011af****23**
1st: 1st apr 2010
recvd: 17 may
sent kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june

Good day to everyone may the lord see us through in jesus name. Pls i want to know if anyone have receive 2nd nl because my own has not been sent & i ll be current in oct. I sent kcc letter to request for it they said it is under processing

case no. 2011af****23**

Olawunmi, people have started receiving thier 2nd NL for the interview, you will soon get yours.

Hi Olawumi,
It all depends on when you sent the forms back to kcc. My case number is also low ( 2011AF000005**) but I sent the forms to kcc in june 24. Like you, I have been told by Kcc that they are processing the application. I hope our processing may be completed at around mid september and will get the second letters at the end of september or at the beginning of October. Interview might be in late October or early November.

Hi Olawumi,
It all depends on when you sent the forms back to kcc. My case number is also low ( 2011AF000005**) but I sent the forms to kcc in june 24. Like you, I have been told by Kcc that they are processing the application. I hope our processing may be completed at around mid september and will get the second letters at the end of september or at the beginning of October. Interview might be in late October or early November.[/QU

Your interview should be around November because you sent the form late, someone that is around
5*** send his early and he has recieved his 2nd nl, so hopefully you will get your 2nd nl this month and prepare towards November.

Don't worry
when did u sent e-mail to kcc?
i think u r form will be completed with in one week :O

CN-2011AS000031XX
waiting for 2nd letter ....

case no. 2011af****23**

Olawumi i have receive my 2nd NL.

Hello, I have the following DV# 2011AF00013XXX and have received my 1st and 2nd NL. Does anyone know when this number will become current.

Notification letter 2

Hi, You all write about a notificiation that the forms you've sent to KCC have arrived. We have submitted ours end of May, a modified version (after marriage) mid July and haven't received any notification yet. Our case number is EU***23***.
Should we worry or aren't we the only ones?

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Nalin, please refrain from giving unmeaningful responses if you do not know the answers to the questions being asked here.

what do you mean he tried to help you?
if you get the second NL it is written where and when your interview is , hope u got it now.

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello house, i have another problem again which is in DS0230 question number 43a my answer for this question was NO but as u could see there r 2 sub question and i didn't answer neither of them, do u guys think that would disqualify my forms from processing at KCC ? i need an answer plz i'm so worried, thank you