• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I would personally go to the agency with the money in my hand. They show me the NL, I show them the money, do the exchange same time. She gets the NL, gives the money.

With that said, don't apply through an agency.

this (bolded) really made me laugh out loud but it may very well be the best advice for her hahahaahaha.

I got my sister's NL today! First time I ever saw one, seems the most beautiful thing I ever saw. I am so happy for her and her family. I helped them enter the lottery and used my address in the USA. Goodluck to all the other people expecting their NLs.

Hi!
Why people always anounce the receiving Notification letters without any detail?!
Please everybody who announce that write a berief information for others like: Region, State OR country that NL received, case number(with block 2 end numbers like AS00021xx) and date on post stamp.

PLEASE! this information for whom really read this thread for receiving the latest news is very important!

Hey guys, i just called KCC and they told me NLs were sent on April 15,2010. Those winners living in the States should be expecting their NLs by next week.I live in the US and still haven't got anything yet,but God is good,I believe if i am not a winner,He has better plans for me. Good luck everyone and please do not be discouraged if you don't win,stay strong and know that the best is yet to come!!

Hey guys, i just called KCC and they told me NLs were sent on April 15,2010. Those winners living in the States should be expecting their NLs by next week.I live in the US and still haven't got anything yet,but God is good,I believe if i am not a winner,He has better plans for me. Good luck everyone and please do not be discouraged if you don't win,stay strong and know that the best is yet to come!!

I wish you receive your NL soon ;)

Yep, they started to send them on April 15. We called them one week ago and got this information, but I'm sure they started to send NLs as they do every year. They send the letters by regions and 'wave by wave'. So first would be AF and then EU countries. And again, AF with bigger numbers, then EU and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I was a DV2010 winner and in my case 1st NL was "Priority A" International mail postmarked Sweden without any date stamp on the envelope, so I don't know exact post date. From what I read, delivery to Asian region usually took more than 3 weeks from the printed date on NL letter and mine was the case (see my sig below).
I took CP and 2nd NL was shipped via FEDEX which I did not expect. FEDEX or USPS was not a big deal to me because documents in it were real. I wish I could help someone who is curious to know how KCC delivers 2nd NL to US address, but I already toss the envelope into trash and strictly speaking, it is impossible to prove what was in it after opening the envelope.

Good luck to you all !!

Hi tmfl,

Are you Japanese? I am Japanese. I didn't see any Japanese from now on this forum, So I want to say hello.

I am waiting for 1st NL in Japan.

You got your 1st NL on June, I can still have hope to wait.

I am glad that you won the DV2010 !!!

Thanks.

Hello house, please is this forum for everyone irrespective of your country or for a particular country? Anyway whichever, this is a good forum, it helped me when i was processing my mine and to the glory of GOD, I am now in the USA with my family. I want to encourage all the winners to relax you are in a good forum and their advice and suggestion will help you through. Just be opened with any challenge you are faced with.

God bless you and I wish all of you success as you continue with your processing. You will surely get there, just trust in GOD.

bentlebee< please do know if one could be faulted after noticing that one of his parent date of birth is wrong after being issued green card and applying for a security position? it was unintentionally written at the time of application of a visa lottery

Hey, I just got my brother's NL yesterday. I think the letters are being rolled out now. I wish as many that are still expecting theirs all the best.

Hi tmfl,

Are you Japanese? I am Japanese. I didn't see any Japanese from now on this forum, So I want to say hello.

I am waiting for 1st NL in Japan.

You got your 1st NL on June, I can still have hope to wait.

I am glad that you won the DV2010 !!!

Thanks.

Hi squeezetheday, I really hope you and everyone in this forum win !!
I am Japanese, I found out and joined this forum right after I won DV2010 and this forum helped a lot for preparation of documents and understanding how DV lottery works/how visa proccessing runs, etc. I really appreciate people in this forum.
So, please enjoy conversation with people from various countries.

P.S. It appears you created a new thread, but another person already created similar thread for Asian DV2011 winners a couple of days before you did. IMHO you may post the older one in order to facilitate conversation and ask a moderator how to deal with the newer one you created. Later I will join the Asian thread because I wanna give information to my friend waiting for 1st NL.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just got my brother's NL yesterday. I think the letters are being rolled out now. I wish as many that are still expecting theirs all the best.

REALLY?! WHERE? REGION? CASE NUMBER?!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peoples who receive NL, IS it hard to tell others more information?!
This thread is for DV- 2011 winners and people talk about birthday problem?!!!!!

This site was a brilliant before! But today?!!!:mad:

I have recieved my wife NL today dated April first and post stamp shows April 16th. That aswome, I was waiting to get my citizenship to aply for her

Case number 2011AF00003xxx

I wish you all good luck

I have recieved my wife NL today dated April first and post stamp shows April 16th. That aswome, I was waiting to get my citizenship to aply for her

Case number 2011AF00003xxx

I wish you all good luck

Congrats KS... Where in AF are you from?