• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Thank you for the explanation. I'm just looking for some informations and thought winners have to report on the other thread so I was looking on the other thread for winners and stopped to read this one until I saw so much posts and got back to read this one.
I dont think people will says : I win and they have not and come back on the thread. But I agree on what you said previously, fake people are everywhere (specially on internet).
I'm waiting to win this year I'm playing since 2000, so 10years now, I'm living in California since 2005 with a H1B but my employer won't make me the Green Card so I would have to move from the US next year...:(

USherifa,

Thank you for your kind reply,

FYI, I am NOT the one who started the other thread.

It was started by another person, you can check again and see it was NOT started by me,

and I never tell people to start a new thread in the first place.

Actually I even had post here when I reply to Diafa, (which had been deleted)
where I say, that
You are NOT allowed by forum rule to have 2 thread with the same topic.

but I do understand why other people want to start a new thread.
as you can see, today there are several new thread based on REGION.

Purity,
I'm beginning to agree with ur analysis on d case number issue,it seem correct...keep it up

As regards claims of some people winning d DV2011...hnmm....well,it can not be proven if their claim is true or false(who cares?)..my advice at this juncture is that this a great informative forum where serious minded people can easily get vital information enough to help they throughout their DV processes...we should stop playing prank & be serious

YOU ARE FAKE !!!

KCC do NOT ship NL by FEDEX !!!

the cost of shipping inside USA by FEDEX is way too expensive !!!

Heck if KCC want to save every penny by subcontracting the international mailing address to European Post Office,
they would certainly not used FEDEX for local US address, because US Mail can sent it at much much much much much cheaper price,
and it would not only take 3 or 4 working days maximum for US Mail to sent the mail.

KCC only use US MAIL !!! call KCC and ask them yourself, or check other winner post.

You can return your application after you fill it up to KCC with FEDEX or DHL, but that is because you pay it yourself !

another clue is,
the Printed Date (but you claim as the time the letter was sent) was April 12'2010.
You report winning the letter yesterday on April 20'2010...
if KCC did use FEDEX (which is NOT), your letter would arrive MUCH SOONER,
because FEDEX should be able to ship your mail in just 1 or 2 working day for sure.
That is why you use FEDEX because it is faster.

When you just start create your ID and post your first post here,
I do some check on the meaning of your ID, Spur Gunda,
and you can see that either it mean a Female Scandinavian Warrior,
or it mean "to promote WAR" :)

Great way to choose your ID :)

I already have doubt about your claim but I do NOT want to create too much fuss about it,
because I know some people here will never want to hear the truth and only want to hear some FANTASY !

so now you guys could clearly see that some people are PLAYING with Other People EMOTION !!!

extra note:

spurgunda,
I see you was online and reading this thread when I reply to you,
but few minutes after I post the post above, you are OFFLINE hahaha :)
You are so BUSTED
!

Another CLUE is SPURGUNDA claim he came from EU REGION...

and based on my past reading on past DV Lottery,
EU Region never been the first who got their NL selected.

Usually it is either AF or OC region... lately it is AF region !

so that actually rise another FLAG for me :)

but of course there is always a probability no matter how small that EU region could be the first this year, but I look at past historical data to predict the future, and unless the data show a new trend is coming, I will stick with the past data.

I also want to point out again that KCC did sent by region even for US Mailing address...
that is why some region will receive their NL faster than other region.
and again KCC will alternate between each region, so no region got left behind,
but again there can only be one region who is the first, and for the past few years it had been AF or OC region.

That is DIFFERENT !

You PAY for AOS application !!!

DV Lottery participant do NOT pay to play DV Lottery. It is FREE to enter your DV Lottery data and FREE to get your NL later (if you win).

DV Lottery participant only pay if they WIN and decide to pursue their case by using AOS or CP (Embassy interview).

so those FEDEX cost are paid by you already and included in your FEE that you had pay !

a FEDEX document inside USA could cost at least $10 to $20 per document.
while US Mail will cost maybe $2 or $3 ???

KCC will rather use that extra money for other purpose.

and your paper that you received back from AOS is a very important LEGAL document.

NL is NOT as important as yours because it is only notification.
if it went missing or late, you can always check on KCC website by July 1.

but of your AOS document went missing, I am sure it will create trouble for you and KCC too... right ?

I did mistake, and KCC sent 1st NL to my home country. Then I contacted them and KCC sent me copy of the 1st NL by e-mail. I filled out and sent it back to KCC. Aftet a few months KCC sent me a papers for AOS by FedEx.

Anyway, Purity be positive. I wish ALL of YOU will get YOUR Notification Letters soon!!!!
Good luck to ALL of YOU!

I did mistake, and KCC sent 1st NL to my home country. Then I contacted them and KCC sent me copy of the 1st NL by e-mail. I filled out and sent it back to KCC. Aftet a few months KCC sent me a papers for AOS by FedEx.

Yes, so you can see that when KCC sent you another copy of the 1st NL, they choose e-mail because that is the cheapest way to do it.
They do NOT even have budget to sentyou another copy of that 1st NL by US Mail (let alone Fedex)...

but when later KCC sent you paper for AOS by FEDEX, that is different.
You are PAYING for AOS. right ?
AOS and CP is NOT Free.
so the cost of FEDEX already included into your AOS Fee.

KCC operate on a TIGHT BUDGET, they can NOT spend it if it is NOT budgeted or paid by the applicant.

again to make it simple
your AOS document is NOT NL.

if NL is missing, KCC can just e-mail you, as you clearly show by your own personal experience.

but if your AOS document is missing,... more headache right ?

Anyway, Purity be positive. I wish ALL of YOU will get YOUR Notification Letters soon!!!!
Good luck to ALL of YOU!

I am Positive Bek,

otherwise, I would NOT post here at all,...

because I already know everything I need to know about DV Lottery and all the related process if I ever win,

and if I am Negative, I would not even bother posting all the info here.

Take note that most of my post are LONG post with VERY DETAILED STEP by STEP explanation.
It took time and effort.

some of you appreciate it,
some of you hate me because of my way of expressing my opinion.

and if I am negative, I would NOT care and NOT post here at all...

because frankly, there is NO added Benefit for me posting all this info.
It would NOT increase my chance of winning DV Lottery...
but I still do it, because I am Positive.

Yes, so you can see that when KCC sent you another copy of the 1st NL, they choose e-mail because that is the cheapest way to do it.
They do NOT even have budget to sentyou another copy of that 1st NL by US Mail (let alone Fedex)...

but when later KCC sent you paper for AOS by FEDEX, that is different.
You are PAYING for AOS. right ?
AOS and CP is NOT Free.
so the cost of FEDEX already included into your AOS Fee.

KCC operate on a TIGHT BUDGET, they can NOT spend it if it is NOT budgeted or paid by the applicant.

again to make it simple
your AOS document is NOT NL.

if NL is missing, KCC can just e-mail you, as you clearly show by your own personal experience.

but if your AOS document is missing,... more headache right ?

Yes, you are right. I agree with you.
So, that guy from Uzbekistan was lying?!

I am Positive Bek,

otherwise, I would NOT post here at all,...

because I already know everything I need to know about DV Lottery and all the related process if I ever win,

and if I am Negative, I would not even bother posting all the info here.

Take note that most of my post are LONG post with VERY DETAILED STEP by STEP explanation.
It took time and effort.

some of you appreciate it,
some of you hate me because of my way of expressing my opinion.

and if I am negative, I would NOT care and NOT post here at all...

because frankly, there is NO added Benefit for me posting all this info.
It would NOT increase my chance of winning DV Lottery...
but I still do it, because I am Positive.

Here you go. Respect.
I have a question. I'm doing AoS, and on April 5th I'm done with fingerprint. Do you know, how long it takes to get an Appointment letter for Interview? I checked my application status online and it still on the same step Acceptance.

Here you go. Respect.
I have a question. I'm doing AoS, and on April 5th I'm done with fingerprint. Do you know, how long it takes to get an Appointment letter for Interview? I checked my application status online and it still on the same step Acceptance.

Hi Bek,
unfortunately AOS is the topic where I never study in depth,
because I am planning to use CP.

well I use to read all the info about AOS when I just start playing DV in 2005, but I already forget most of it...

all I know is there is a chance that if your case is in LIMBO for too long,
you will miss the deadline of that Year DV, and when the next year DV had started,
you will suddenly not eligible anymore to get your GC.

so honestly, I do not know the answer...

another thing that I remember was, some people actually had pass their interview with AOS with flying color,
but they need to get their NAME CHECKED by FBI...

and somehow, FBI is late in processing their case, and they end up do NOT get their DV because the next DV year had started...

The way to solve this problem is
(if you have this problem),
to call your local senator/district politician and ask them to call KCC on your behalf to help you.
Yes it had been done before by several people,
and the call from this local senator do make KCC or other department related pay attention to your case !!!

Good Luck

Again, the way he say he come from Uzbekistan is another RED "FLAG"

He choose that country so he can STIR the emotion of some people here.
Please take note about the 90% of Uzbekistan are Moslem,
so he try to PLAY around with other reader here who is Moslem too,

Also there are MANY countries from Europe but if you check the result of DV2009,
here is the link :
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_4317.html

you will see that Uzbekistan had the HIGHEST NUMBER of people from EU who win DV2009.
so he use that to make his story looks better.

so you can clearly see that this guy know how to PLAY with other people emotion,
and taking advantage of their devotion and faith of their religion.

People,
Don't get me wrong again.
I am NOT against any religion, but I just want to show you that some people is so DISGUSTING
that they will try to PLAY with you anyway they can.

Uzbekistan is officially in Asia NOT in Europe, SO how come he/she Got EUXXXX case number?

Although Uzbekistan is in Asia,
but yes it is classified with EU region.
Kind of confusing but it is true.

Again this show that this spurgunda know a lot about DV Lottery,
and he take advantage of his knowledge to play with other people.

You can check this website link below and you will see that Uzbekistan do belong to EU region.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_4317.html

YOU ARE FAKE !!!

KCC do NOT ship NL by FEDEX !!!

the cost of shipping inside USA by FEDEX is way too expensive !!!

Heck if KCC want to save every penny by subcontracting the international mailing address to European Post Office,
they would certainly not used FEDEX for local US address, because US Mail can sent it at much much much much much cheaper price,
and it would not only take 3 or 4 working days maximum for US Mail to sent the mail.

KCC only use US MAIL !!! call KCC and ask them yourself, or check other winner post.

You can return your application after you fill it up to KCC with FEDEX or DHL, but that is because you pay it yourself !

another clue is,
the Printed Date (but you claim as the time the letter was sent) was April 12'2010.
You report winning the letter yesterday on April 20'2010...
if KCC did use FEDEX (which is NOT), your letter would arrive MUCH SOONER,
because FEDEX should be able to ship your mail in just 1 or 2 working day for sure.
That is why you use FEDEX because it is faster.

When you just start create your ID and post your first post here,
I do some check on the meaning of your ID, Spur Gunda,
and you can see that either it mean a Female Scandinavian Warrior,
or it mean "to promote WAR" :)

Great way to choose your ID :)

I already have doubt about your claim but I do NOT want to create too much fuss about it,
because I know some people here will never want to hear the truth and only want to hear some FANTASY !

so now you guys could clearly see that some people are PLAYING with Other People EMOTION !!!

extra note:

spurgunda,
I see you was online and reading this thread when I reply to you,
but few minutes after I post the post above, you are OFFLINE hahaha :)
You are so BUSTED
!

Who told you that. There is no sense to lie. You may not believe. You better learn more before saying (you are fake). Dear, if your mailing address is US your selectee letteris delivered by Fedex 100%. Ask anybody who knows better than you do.

who told you that. There is no sense to lie. You may not believe. You better learn more before saying (you are fake). Dear, if your mailing address is us your selectee letteris delivered by fedex 100%. Ask anybody who knows better than you do.

bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

Uzbekmisiz? Fedex 1 hafta ichida delivered bo'ladi. Address US niki busa , Fedex orqali keladi. US da hat ogan kishidan surab kurii, yutuq chiqganladan. Hammasi Fedexda oladi. Mana man oldimku. Nima foyda yolgan gapirishi.

Uzbekmisiz? Fedex 1 hafta ichida delivered bo'ladi. Address US niki busa , Fedex orqali keladi. US da hat ogan kishidan surab kurii, yutuq chiqganladan. Hammasi Fedexda oladi. Mana man oldimku. Nima foyda yolgan gapirishi.

I can do exactly what you type above, with ONLINE Translator :)

Last edited by a moderator: