• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Has anybody received NL, this first week april, let start with Good news

Hi Everyone!!
Agba: I think u said that someone won in africa??? I tried to ask u some questions about the one in Africa winning the DV2011 as u said but u didnt answer so I dont know where r ur sources but if u can tell us it will be great!
Thank u!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
in kenya !!!! Is that u who r the winner agba??
Coz i know that its take along time to arrive in africa.....a week is pretty fast...even for france it takes 5 to 10days and the mail service is very very good & organized...!
I know that even france to algeria which is 1h45 by plane, a mail will take 2 weeks to 3 weeks to arrive ....

I ve said the same in a previous post .... i m sure it s fake also...even in US people didnt received their NL yet sooo...

Hi everyone,,

I think agba's post that he received the DV-2011 NL is fake ,,, till now I think the only reliable information is from "Flag"

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!
SOunds like nothing in France too...Mail takes 7 to 10 days to come in France, and since the 31st March its been 10 days but still nothing....
Keep it up !! I 'm sure today or tomorrow we ll have some good news!!!!
CHEEEEERRRRSSSS !!

Nothing from California

Hello All,
Its good too see there are other people clinging to hope like i am ..
I and my wife have applied through oman.. Oman has hitorically always hadd less than 10 selected every year.. so i am getitng more and more anxious everyday .

anyhow havent heard anything from california yet.
so wish me Best guys

neil

I guess agba's posts are difficult to comprehend even for himself.

It's good to see new people posting here every day—that should keep us informed about latest news for different countries, and all that is left for us to do is to wait. So, happy waiting!

Hello All,
Its good too see there are other people clinging to hope like i am ..
I and my wife have applied through oman.. Oman has hitorically always hadd less than 10 selected every year.. so i am getitng more and more anxious everyday .

anyhow havent heard anything from california yet.
so wish me Best guys

neil

Hi neilfed!!
R u in Oman or California right now??
I loved Oman I ve been 3 years ago to Muscat and I really loved it it s definitely a wonderful country with wonderful people!!!
10people is definitely very low but It might be not that much people applying I think that why there is just 10winners!!
Thank U!!!
I wish u the best too!!! Definitely Hope U ll get it !!!!!

:D Not reports about weather man, you got it all wrong! Somebody please tell him we're dealing with DV Lottery in here :D

Oh, my bad!

Reporting from NJ, USA:

Credit card statement
Bed, Bath & Beyond Catalog
Insurance policy renewal letter

Were received yesterday.

Today? I don't know yet. Wait until I get home after work.

Right Now in Dallas, TX
Sunny
Feels Like: 62° F
Wind: From S at 12mph

Oh in Mail ??..Some brochure from kroger..

I WANNA MOVE TO DALLAS RIGHT NOW lol
In France it s rainning the sky is sooo dark ...it s like night all day long....
This weather makes me feel bad all day !!
U r sooo lucky to live in a city where it s sunny and blue sky!!!!