• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I WANNA MOVE TO DALLAS RIGHT NOW lol
In France it s rainning the sky is sooo dark ...it s like night all day long....
This weather makes me feel bad all day !!
U r sooo lucky to live in a city where it s sunny and blue sky!!!!

Where are you originally from?

I have another winner Today !!!
He is Algerian (he said from Oran) but I think he is living in FrANCE (coz Algeria makes almost 2 weeks to get a letter from France which is 1h45 by plane,so he couldnt get it 9 days after the KCC sent it, specially from US and a lot of algerian r living in France ...)
HE WON the DV he received the letter this morning, his CN is 2011AF0000130
here is the link : http://www.franceservice.com/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&topic=10072
It s in French!!! He gave his entire CN ....in the thread some people r telling him to never give his entire CN, and others r congratulated him.....
Good newss...Im sure tomorrw we will have more news and monday also!!

wow! great, keep coming!

any info when his NL was sent?

Also, thank you very much for detailed information, rather than saying "DV20110000130 was received in France".

Someone ask him the same question about when it was sent and when the NL was printed (dated) by the KCC...
There r waiting for the answer..
I will post it as soon as he will reply...I think it s a real one coz he is an old member from this forum..... and he is asking for help...so he will be back and will give the infos Im sure or I will email him....

I just sent him a email for those questions
- Shipment date on the envelop ?
- KCC date on his NL?
and Where he received the NL France or Algéria?
I tell u the answer once he will reply!!

Congragulations to all

Finally it seems the letters are rolling out.. Its suprising that no one from the united states is reporting these letters.

Anyhow i am keeping my fingers crossed of winning from oman. Still cant believe why only <10 people are chosen from the country every year.

He just replied and his 1st NL is dated by the KCC on the 31st MARCH!!! And he received the NL yesterday.....
He doesnt replied yet about living in France or in US or in Algeria , but Im pretty sure he is living in France...Will see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Montrealer, where you born in Canada? I applied for the DV 2011 as well and was born in Canada, but used my parents' birth country as my country of charegeability. Are you in the same situation?

He just replied and his 1st NL is dated by the KCC on the 31st MARCH!!! And he received the NL yesterday.....

so now we have two confirmed winners
both were posted on 31 march ,,, Flag received his in USA on 2nd of April ,, and the french received his on 8th of April
both are from Africa

So I think it is my turn now ,,,

Still nothing in US. I think they've first started sending out mails to people from Africa. Then Asia, then Europe...can't wait for Europe's turn because that's my region! Good luck everyone! :)

Hi Montrealer, where you born in Canada? I applied for the DV 2011 as well and was born in Canada, but used my parents' birth country as my country of charegeability. Are you in the same situation?

Born in Europe, but I have lived in Canada for 28 years;
I apply as well through EU country, as Canada does not qualify me for entry to the DV.

Notification in nigeria

have always bn going tru dis forum but dis is my first time of posting.....i recieved a call frm my mum yeaterday dat my aunty got her nofication letter yesteday in nigeria,ondo state.....she didnt see d CN but she saw d white envilop for real..........i knw mine will will come soon

Hi NEWTEM!!
Welcome!!
& CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO U R AUNT!!!!!!
DOES SHE RECEIVED HER NL IN NIGERIA OR IN US....
LET US KNOW ONCE U GET MORE INFOS (CN & DATES)!!!
WISH U TO GET IT TOO!!
THAT IS AMAZING PEOPLE R COMING FROM EVERWHERE IN THIS THREAD!!! THAT REALLY PROVE THAT THE WORLD CAN BE JUST ONE TEAM!!!!

yes my Aunty recieved it in Nigeria,Ondo state...........my mum jst told me again dat one of her frnds also jst got d notification letter still i Nigeria,ondo state.God am happy for them...........atlast dv2011 in Nigeria......as soon as i get d CN i will post it......stay calm urs is also on d way so is mine