• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Reporting from NJ, USA:

Nothing as of this morning. My mailman delivers around 12PM, so I get to check my mailbox after work, when I get home at night.

I received the 453453476756453436. credit card offer from the damn capital one bank. Not a single NL for 6 years.

Hi Everyone!!!!
THAT IS SOOO FRUSTRATING, TO DO NOT HAVE EVEN ONE OTHER WINNER SINCE .....
I KNOW THAT EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THE DV 2011 is NOT IS NOT IN THIS THREAD BUT THE KCC IS DEFINITELY MAKING IT SLOW THIS YEAR......
BUT IT STILL STAYS MORE THAN 2 MONTHS !!! SOOOO LETS STILL HOPE & PRAY THAT EVERYONE CAN BE A WINNER!!!!
THANKSSS FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIFE!!! IT DEFINITELY HELPS TO WAIT!!!

@mamamia: THANKKKKSS SOO MUCH!!!!! I learned english by watching & downloading US TV SHOWS and MOVIES, and after by living in th US 3years ago and last year

Good night HOUSE........Tomorrow is another wonderful day GOD has created with lots of Blessings awaiting us.....One Love......

Good night HOUSE........Tomorrow is another wonderful day GOD has created with lots of Blessings awaiting us.......One Love........

Still nothing in california

HEllo All,
Weekly update #2
Nothing from california except for an excellent weather and Aftershocks.

Still waiting to win from oman ....
Too bad we have to wait till July 1st to confirm online.... best of luck to everyone out there.

While driving home, I heard on the radio "God Bless the USA"....WOW!!...I hope one day I'll be very proud to sing this song and say to myself that I am finally proud to be an American!! God Bless everyone and may your wish come true!! God Bless the USA!!

HI everyone!!
@newday: LOL I EXACTLY FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! Hope one day I will say those words with the American Blue PAsseport in my Hand!!!
Wish u all this dream come true!!

yea i claim it in the name of God Almighty............it is well with all of us.....we will say that soon....when we have our green card.......GOD BLESS AMERICA.............

hi all
no letter here in egypt today
it is too late
يارب افوز فى الهجرة ادعو لى بجد
يارب انصرنى يا رب

Reporting from NJ,USA;

13°C
Current: Sunny
Wind: W at 5 mph
Humidity: 54%

No NLs as of yesterday. Waiting for today's mail.

SOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD !!!!!! NOTHING IN 12 days....almost 2 weeks and nobody really concrete after Flag and the algerian guy ....
Hope to have more details about those Nigerians guys who won the dv 2011....
I know that all the participants of the Dv2011 are absolutely not in this thread ...but....its bizard that we do not hear anybody from Ghana, Kenya, Marocco, Ethiopia, Cameroun or Sudan they have sooooo many winners...
Hope to hear soon from U guys!!!!!
Cheeeerrrsss
xoxo

i called the KCC number and asked when can we expect the letters.

I was told that they will start shipping the letters out on April 15th .

Wondering wether the 2 people who said they got the letters , really got them .

Anyone else here who has applied through oman ?

Wow guy........15th dat's tomorrow........let's look out from tomorrow then.......with faith and great hopes.......this time God has done it already Amen..........good luck friends....don't stop praying k?............success everyone.