• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

they increased visa fees and they don't expect O/L level school proof sheet...
cs 2011AS31xx
Recently I went to the Embassy and collected the list of documents need for the Interview.

It clearly says that we need to produce "GCE O/L certificate issued by school and a photo copy"

Please note that this is NOT mentioned in the info given by the Embassy web site above.

Anyone one knows anything about following documents. I found them on DV document check list:

1) English translation of No. 6
2) English translation of No. 8

Also it appears we don't need to submit information for the Embassy for the police report and that Embassy will collect the police report on our behalf. But don't they need the national ID # for that?

Be smart Sand:)

English Translation of No. 6 means 'A translation of the document which is mentioned in No.6. on the same list. Isn't it?

Embassy confirmed that they would call the selectee and collect the info for police clearence when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
no Dulanga.
Sponsor Letter - letter should contain the sponsor’s complete address & Telephone Number
no need to confuse .. relax :)

Kuhananth

CN : 2011AS000333XX

KCC acceptable my documents for continuation visa processing (confirmed by KCC on oct 27,2010)

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

DEC VISA BULLTEIN COMING SOON FOR JAN VISA BULLTEIN

EXPECTING 6 to 7 thousand......

11600 + 6000 or 7000 or high....

my friend went to USA last month . he told me that us embassy did not ask his school result sheet
they only expect * O/L sheet form examination department , sponsor letter, cash , 2 photos (5cm X 5 cm) ,original birth certificate and translation and your medical report

my friend went to USA last month . he told me that us embassy did not ask his school result sheet
they only expect * O/L sheet form examination department , sponsor letter, cash , 2 photos (5cm X 5 cm) ,original birth certificate and translation and your medical report

It's enough.....

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

Hello

SAME..

My case number in too high from asia (AS000333XX) However High from asia 48000 & KCC told me .. Your case already processed.. still wait.. for case No to be current..

can i expect the 2nd NL...

If it will be possible... i will receive the 2nd NL after April

Hello

SAME..

My case number in too high from asia (AS000333XX) However High from asia 48000 & KCC told me .. Your case already processed.. still wait.. for case No to be current..

can i expect the 2nd NL...

If it will be possible... i will receive the 2nd NL after April

Well mine is higher than yours.

DEC VISA BULLTEIN COMING SOON FOR JAN VISA BULLTEIN

EXPECTING 6 to 7 thousand......

11600 + 6000 or 7000 or high....

KCC's reply for my inquiry " KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January below 13,300. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.". so that mean January cut off asia is 13300.

Last edited by a moderator:
dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

CUT-OFF -2010 CUT-OFF 2011

OCT 7000 9000
NOV 7200 10750
DEC 8250 11600
JAN 9475 XXXX (coming soon)
FEB 10550 XXXX
MAR 12000
APR 13600
MAY 16400
JUN 19550
JUL 23500
AUG 28700
SEP CURRENT CURRENT (NOT DEFINITE)

28700 36000 or high (NOT DEFINITE)
HIGH 34000 48000 (until i know)

OCT 7000 9000
NOV 7200 10750
DEC 8250 11600
JAN 9475 13300
FEB 10550 XXXX (coming soon)
MAR 12000
APR 13600
MAY 16400
JUN 19550
JUL 23500
AUG 28700
SEP CURRENT CURRENT (NOT DEFINITE)

I had an Interview today.Due to unavailability of I134 form my visa stamping is delayed.They didn't accept letter.They need sponsor with I134 form.They are saying that they change the rule after 2009.very bad.Now I have to find out guy who can provide me I134.:-(((((((

Dulanga sorry to hear about the delay in your visa. Hope you can find a sponsor ASAP and get the visa.

Did the visa officer ask you any other specific documents others should be aware of?

I have two questions:

1) Does anyone know if a Form I-134 - Affidavit of Support can be filled by a non-US Citizen holding work visa? Looks like non-US Citizen can fill out Form I-134 as well.

2) Where can the sponsor submit Form I-134? Does this need to be sent to the Consular, KKC or can the sponsor send the completed form directly to you?