• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 winners from SRILANKA Report here

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Also i'm expecting NOV cutt off and this is remainig .....

I'm expecting big diffrent oct to Nov

guyz. i am trying to get my sponsor letter ..
i have one question.. do they want my uncle social security number ?
or Is green card number enough?
my uncle said to me { green card number + his full contact information} is enough ..
thank you
:eek::)

You are so smart Kuhananth
your case No is revealed. 10934 X 3.0467. ha ha ha!!!

Anyway from 6000 of Bagladesh selectees, we may say 2/3 is ahead of you. (45700/333xx = about 2/3)
Out of 2/3 Bangladesh (4000) only 3500 will be issued visa.
So definitely 500 of bangladesh selectees (in addition to other refusal cases) will be rejected before your case.
So your fact above can be rewrite again 14500-10934 = 3566

Dear Nalin,
I'm from bangladesh.My case no. is here(see signeture).
I don't understand your asum.
Please! help me what is the posibality to get GC for me?
thanks

You are so smart Kuhananth
your case No is revealed. 10934 X 3.0467. ha ha ha!!!

Anyway from 6000 of Bagladesh selectees, we may say 2/3 is ahead of you. (45700/333xx = about 2/3)
Out of 2/3 Bangladesh (4000) only 3500 will be issued visa.
So definitely 500 of bangladesh selectees (in addition to other refusal cases) will be rejected before your case.
So your fact above can be rewrite again 14500-10934 = 3566

Dear Nalin,
I don't understand your asum.:confused:
thanks

Dear Nalin,
I don't understand your asum.:confused:
thanks

You are safe Kabir. I don't think 3500 demarcation will come before your CN.
(I mean Banladesh will receive only 3500 (or less) visa out of 6000 of selectees)

My wife win DV 2011 Our is a love marriage if we dont have marriage photo ,we got marriage in 2003 ,we have one son ,if any chance to visa refusal for this reason,my another qu.is our cn is.2011AS00017xxx when we will get 2nd letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife win DV 2011 Our is a love marriage if we dont have marriage photo ,we got marriage in 2003 ,we have one son ,if any chance to visa refusal for this reason,my another qu.is our cn is.2011AS00017xxx when we will get 2nd letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guyz i have a better news for me
i sent a message to KCC :: they replay to me " Your forms have been received and are currently processing. If you are scheduled for an interview, you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. "
I THINK I'LL GET INTERVIEW DATE VIA EMAIL COMING WEEKS

That's not a problem. If you have marriage certificate. It's enough.and your case will be current for next year january or february. so you will receive ur 2nd Nl before 4 weeks your interview....

Best Regards
Kuhananth

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

this happened not only to u the same think happened in srilanka also....my fridend has received his 1st nl with high case number before we received.....i dont know what logic behind this??

I do not think there is a discrepancy here. Because even if high case number got the NL1 early he will not be called for interview first. S/He has to wait till his or her CN is current.
But I presume that a competition can be there among close CNs when you are late to post your application forms. Of course you will late to post your applications when NL1 is late.

Don't worry.... ever your CN is too high from Africa However you will be called for the interview next year before the september. after end of cut off.100% sure. One US person said every DV winners will be called for the interview

limited visas 55,000

however 46,000 OR 47,000 OR 48,000 visas issued every year. Because not fullfill the 55,000 Because not enough qualified DV winners to fullfill the 55,000

If you have qualified for The DV. You have to chance to win Green Card

Best Regards
Kuhananth

Don't worry.... ever your CN is too high from Africa However you will be called for the interview next year before the september. after end of cut off.100% sure. One US person said every DV winners will be called for the interview

limited visas 55,000

however 46,000 OR 47,000 OR 48,000 visas issued every year. Because not fullfill the 55,000 Because not enough qualified DV winners to fullfill the 55,000

If you have qualified for The DV. You have to chance to win Green Card

Best Regards
Kuhananth

thanks so much for these info , i hope i ll receive that famous GC