• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my SSN today.The Lord has been so faithful to me and my family at large,less than a month I got my GC nd SNN.

Lord is good ALL the time.

Success to ALL going for interviews IJN,AMEN!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Txs man.

Congratulations on ur Job status.

Shakky,pls link me up o.I need job now.

Please send possible info to me in my below E mail .
My E-mail is drdee63@yahoo.co.uk.

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check your mail, u can also try others aside d one i mentioned.

October Visa Bulletin is out..i presume i am current 4 d interview in october cos the cut off number is 7,000 and my case number is below that..what should i do next When and how will i get the 2nd NL that will state my interview date?

CN: 2012AF00054**

Thanks Lads.

Dear Forumites,

Please the below questions have been given me a sleepless nights.
I'll be much happy if the experience guys in the house could help me.

1. Question 10 on DS-230 Part I ( Permanent address in the United States where you intend to live and name of a person who currently lives there)
- Is it necessary to have somebody in United States whom you’ll live with?
- If the answer is N/A, what’s the possible implication or how does USA accommodates the visa lottery immigrants?

2. Question 17 on DS-230 Part I ( Spouse’s occupation)
- Could “STUDENT” be given as the answer or N/A due to the reason that she’s is a non-working student?

3. Question 18 on DS-230 Part I ( Date of Marriage)
- The date in our marriage certificate is a date after the closure of dvlottery registration but prior to the dvlottery selection’s date. Please, could inputting this date brings problem or what is the appropriate decision to abduct?

4. Question 19 on DS-230 Part I ( Father’s family Name------First Name------Middle Name)
5. Question 24 on DS-230 Part I (Mother’s family Name at Birth---First Name---Middle Name)
- If DS-230 is for primary applicant, are questions 19 & 24 for primary applicant’s parents or for Spouse’s parents?

6. Question 33 on DS-230 Part I (List below all educational institutions attended)
- Could secondary school and primary school included in the list, if so, what would be written as course of study and degree or diploma?
- Could I furnish only my degree information?

7. Question 3 on DSP-122 Part II (Address at which you receive your mail. Give any change of mailing address here)
- Could I write mailing address different to mailing address which I used during registration?

Please when is the possible month to be current.
CN - 2012AF00014***

Thanks for your speared time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, i had to change my sponsor to another sponsor should i inform KCC or should i just wait until my interview date and tell the officer about this change during the interview time???

Hello guys, i had to change my sponsor to another sponsor should i inform KCC or should i just wait until my interview date and tell the officer about this change during the interview time???

Tell the officer during the day of interview.It is better this way.You can write the new host in a sheet of paper and give it to the Co during the interview.

Best of luck.

I wish all forumites success in all their endeavours and wishing those going for interviews VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those on AP,the good Lord will have mercy on them nd grant them favour IJN,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell the officer during the day of interview.It is better this way.You can write the new host in a sheet of paper and give it to the Co during the interview.

Best of luck.

I wish all forumites success in all their endeavours and wishing those going for interviews VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those on AP,the good Lord will have mercy on them nd grant them favour IJN,AMEN.

Thank You ... Tomorrow i'm gonna do my medical examinations ....

Thank You ... Tomorrow i'm gonna do my medical examinations ....

Yaso,
good luck for your medicals.
i have done mine last monday and got the sealed envelopped + X-ray 3 days later. i am waiting patiently for the interview..............

I am on AP and have been asked to come with my documents, Pls house what should I expect from them.

Praise God!!!!

You are already a success,just go with ALL ur documents and make sure that you say ONLY the truth and with AUTHENTIC CREDENTIALS.

Please nd please, dnt't present any fake documents at ALL.

Best of luck nd you will definitely come here on this forum nd testify to the goodness of GOD,AMEN.

green card delay

i got mine 3 weeks after i arrived. You need to contact them by phone or email. you can also visit uscis.gov/greencard for more info. no need to worry, you will get it:)

This website was a great help to me when I was preparing for my interview at the US embassy during January 2011. Now I live in Maryland and work in Washington DC. I would like to give any kind advice to anyone who is still in the processing.

we are so close

Fortunate2011, i live in maryland too and i work in washington dc.

This website was a great help to me when I was preparing for my interview at the US embassy during January 2011. Now I live in Maryland and work in Washington DC. I would like to give any kind advice to anyone who is still in the processing.
f

Yaso,
good luck for your medicals.
i have done mine last monday and got the sealed envelopped + X-ray 3 days later. i am waiting patiently for the interview..............

Hello...! I'm done with my medical exams So my exams went as follow: i think its a bit different here in philippines than anywhere esle for they don't give u the results but the us embassy pick it up from the clinic the whole process took me 2days the first day they got my payment hahahahaha, height & weight, vital signs"was normal", visual inspection, physical exam, blood test, chest x-ray, and immuniztion interview and i was asked to come the following day and if the results was all clear i can go on with my vaccine shots so i came the following day"yesterday" had my vaccines and my shoulders are sore til this moment :-D lol and when i was at the check-out counter i asked the lady if my results were clear she told me that they are not allowed to give any informations and that i will find out about the results on the interview date at the embassy so she only handed me my sealed x-ray screenings cd and asked me not open and that it will be opened only in the USA so i was not worried about the results for they wouldn't have allowed me to have my vaccines if there were any abnormal findings :) this is all about my medicals ... TODAY i finished processing my national bureau of investigation clearance so im almost 100% ready for the interview now and this is what i'm worried about MY INTERVIEW cuz i happened to have a friend whose from sudan too and had his interview here in Manila_Philippines since july, 1st and he has not had his passport back til this very moment and when he called the embassy they told him that his case is under administrative review :'( and according to my friend that the embassy here does not have the slightest experience about dv lottery program for philippines is an ineligible country for the dv program the officer even told my friend that its rare to have a dv case here and very rare to have an applicant from sudan in their embassy here and yeah from which he has told me they don't know "for the lack of a better word" shit:) about dv lottery so that makes me very anxious especially i won't be having that much time its only 30days and either visa or NO VISA :'( so guys plz pray for me i literally need every single prayer ... Thank YOu and sorry about the curse i used :)

Hello...! I'm done with my medical exams So my exams went as follow: i think its a bit different here in philippines than anywhere esle for they don't give u the results but the us embassy pick it up from the clinic the whole process took me 2days the first day they got my payment hahahahaha, height & weight, vital signs"was normal", visual inspection, physical exam, blood test, chest x-ray, and immuniztion interview and i was asked to come the following day and if the results was all clear i can go on with my vaccine shots so i came the following day"yesterday" had my vaccines and my shoulders are sore til this moment :-D lol and when i was at the check-out counter i asked the lady if my results were clear she told me that they are not allowed to give any informations and that i will find out about the results on the interview date at the embassy so she only handed me my sealed x-ray screenings cd and asked me not open and that it will be opened only in the USA so i was not worried about the results for they wouldn't have allowed me to have my vaccines if there were any abnormal findings :) this is all about my medicals ... TODAY i finished processing my national bureau of investigation clearance so im almost 100% ready for the interview now and this is what i'm worried about MY INTERVIEW cuz i happened to have a friend whose from sudan too and had his interview here in Manila_Philippines since july, 1st and he has not had his passport back til this very moment and when he called the embassy they told him that his case is under administrative review :'( and according to my friend that the embassy here does not have the slightest experience about dv lottery program for philippines is an ineligible country for the dv program the officer even told my friend that its rare to have a dv case here and very rare to have an applicant from sudan in their embassy here and yeah from which he has told me they don't know "for the lack of a better word" shit:) about dv lottery so that makes me very anxious especially i won't be having that much time its only 30days and either visa or NO VISA :'( so guys plz pray for me i literally need every single prayer ... Thank YOu and sorry about the curse i used :)

I wish you the best man,... I am currently in the Philippine as u know... I had in my interview in Nigeria during my time becos i knew Philippines are ineligible of the program and the consular officers might not have experience about the interview,, so i had to fly like 3 different times back and forth from Philippine to Nigeria before my d day... but all d same thank God for everything and that it wasnt a wasted effort,, God is on your side, just provide all the necessary documents and success shall be urs on the d day..AMEN