• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Hello house, my visa expires by December period. i hope that after September 30th (end of the 2011 DV fiscal year) i can still enter obamaland?

Hello house, quite some time.

Please i need assistance!!! We came into the U.S 6 weeks ago, but we still expect our GC up till now. Does anyone know how we may go about it?

Our P.O.E. was Chicago, but we reside in Texas.

Other correspondences such as SSN, Driver's licence have been received. All that remains is the G.C.

We count on you forumuites for guidance.

Thank you

Dear ALL,

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I received my Green Card today.The Lord is good ALL the times and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD in Jesus name,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello house, quite some time.

Please i need assistance!!! We came into the U.S 6 weeks ago, but we still expect our GC up till now. Does anyone know how we may go about it?

Our P.O.E. was Chicago, but we reside in Texas.

Other correspondences such as SSN, Driver's licence have been received. All that remains is the G.C.

We count on you forumuites for guidance.

Thank you

The question is that did you tell the immigration officer about the change of address? Did you tell them where you want them to send your GC to? They might have sent it to the address you filled on your forms or the address on the packet given to you when you collected your visa in Nigeria...Try to confirm from the address and make your research,,All d best

The question is that did you tell the immigration officer about the change of address? Did you tell them where you want them to send your GC to? They might have sent it to the address you filled on your forms or the address on the packet given to you when you collected your visa in Nigeria...Try to confirm from the address and make your research,,All d best

@ Lanreb

Thank you very much for the prompt response. We effected the change of address at P.O.E in Chicago.

To the glory of God, our welcome letters were received yesterday.

Remain blessed Lanreb

Hi,

seems it took just 8 days for u to get ur SSN in Texas?

I taught they said it takes 3 weeks to rocess it?

Have u started working in Texas.

Reply so that we can talk.

Rgds.

They ll tell u 2 xpect it in 2 wks but u ll get it in days and i am already working.

They ll tell u 2 xpect it in 2 wks but u ll get it in days and i am already working.

Txs man.

Congratulations on ur Job status.

Shakky,pls link me up o.I need job now.

Please send possible info to me in my below E mail .
My E-mail is drdee63@yahoo.co.uk.

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Forumites,

August is a month of NEW THING/NEW BEGINNING for ALL of us on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord will continue to be with us ALL in everything we lay our hands upon,AMEN..

Wishing all going for interviews this month a successful; VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Also,we pray that those still on AP will definitely enjoy the unlimited favour of GOD without further delay IJN,AMEN.

The Lord is good ALL the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guyz,
It's been a while! Just busy looking for a more parmanent job cos the one i have now is temp. job.
I also whant to let the house know that i had my ROAD TEST today and to the glory of God it was succss all
through. Stonesanjay the Lord will do even more greater things in your family IJMN! Kennyeast and the rest hope
you guyz are doing great?
My prayer goes out to all those that will be going for interview in the remaining part of this year, like Daddada or so from Montreal. Gudluck to everyone on AP.
God will favor you all IJMN!

hi guyz,
It's been a while! Just busy looking for a more parmanent job cos the one i have now is temp. job.
I also whant to let the house know that i had my ROAD TEST today and to the glory of God it was succss all
through. Stonesanjay the Lord will do even more greater things in your family IJMN! Kennyeast and the rest hope
you guyz are doing great?
My prayer goes out to all those that will be going for interview in the remaining part of this year, like Daddada or so from Montreal. Gudluck to everyone on AP.
God will favor you all IJMN!

havenborn,

congratulation for passing your test road, it ll be easy to get a any distant jobs because you ll be able to drive with your driving license.
I did the medicals this afternoon, my shots were ok so i receive no vaccin, a blood test for syphilis and chest X-ray were performed. the sealed letter will be availaible next thursday and then i ll be ready for the interview..................

I've heard much about Dvlottery but I never knew that one day I would be lucky as others.
July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Please tell me about Low, high case number and 'am I on low or high case number?
How does one know when to be interviewed and likely when could I be interviewed?
Please can I send my document (DSP -122, DS-230 and Photographs) to KCC now.
Thanks!

I've heard much about Dvlottery but I never knew that one day I would be lucky as others.
July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Please tell me about Low, high case number and 'am I on low or high case number?
How does one know when to be interviewed and likely when could I be interviewed?
Thanks!

your CN is low. please read the threads throughout this forum ,you will find answers of your questions.
document to send to KCC:
DS 122(PAY ATTENTION WHILE FILLING UP)
DS 230(PAY ATTENTION WHILE FILLING UP)
2PHOTOS
document with the barcode containing all your infos(CN, name ,country of elegibility,DOB...................) make copy of it before mailing

July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Thanks!

read this
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?323589-2012-dv-lottery-winners-from-nigeria-report-here

July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Thanks!

open and read thisView attachment 18362

Praise God!!!1

My Wife has finally got her GC notification letter today nd now expecting the Card itself.

The Lord is faithful ALL the time.

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will continue to be with all of us on this forum,AMEN.

Wishing ALL those awaiting their interviews and those still on AP successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The October results are out!!! do we have anyone in the house that has a low case number? pls dnt forget to post your experience. Thanks.