• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Hello everyone. To those going for interview this week, God will grant you success and testimonies to perfect what He started in your lives, cos this is a month of perfection!

My family decided to change our address from Washington to Houston Texas cos of one or two things. How do we go about it at the POE?

congratulations to everyone, God's favor will continue to be with this forum, in all things lets continue to give thanks to God.

Wen u get to ur destination, if possible, go to the ssn office the next day to apply for it. Ur green card will come automatically.

I've never heard of this, did he tell the co that he has done any publication? Or maybe its a require to get a master over there? If he has all that he should tender it and pray. Good luck to him.

Alhamdulilah

I got my GC jst 17 days after arrival, infact i hv already gotten a job with an fon company and am to resume on wednesday. i give thanks 2 Almighty Allah for making things easy 4 me

Although I have been there before now, I had made payment before I was told that my date have been schedule for the 13th of this month, I have my receipt with my name and maybe the p number.

I got my GC jst 17 days after arrival, infact i hv already gotten a job with an fon company and am to resume on wednesday. i give thanks 2 Almighty Allah for making things easy 4 me

@ shakkyt, Congrats!, It is really the Lord's doing and all thanks belongs to Him alone.

Pls somebody should guide me on how to go about changing my address at the POE.

To! All Friends.

*************HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY*********************

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Medical - Completed on 06/05/2011
Visa Interview - Successful(10/05/2011)
Visa pick-up - Collected on 12/05/2011
POE - NEW YORK- New York City.

Hello Shakky, congrats on your exploits. Please a quick one, what date did you came in? Cos i see JFK as your point of entry, which is also the same POE that i used. Although i will be 15 days here tomorrow,10 work day and 2 weekend and 1 day public holiday. I went to an SSN office 3 days of m arrival and they told me to wait for 10 work days which will be today. I have applied for so many job but they all kept asking for SSN! Once i get it by God's grace i will pick up a job! Peace be unto you!!!