• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Happy new month to all forumites. Less than 15 days to d day for 2012 expectant. Any new news on class action? Fingers crossed.

A court hearing has been set for July 12 at 10 a.m. in Washington D.C. The court has combined the hearing on the injunction with a hearing on the merits, meaning, it will make a final decision on the entire case brought by the 36 plaintiffs. If a decision is negative, the court will not go to the question of the entire class; if positive, the court would then review the question of the entire 22,000.

SO SAYS MR. WHITE!!!!!

Even the OIG failed to respond to Mr. White aspiration meaning that they see no case in what Mr. White is clamoring for.

July 12th decides where we r headin!!!

Get much informed be following this thread http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?325634-Litigation-update-this-week/page8
ex-22k winners (+ u ) are making things really happen there..

1luv 9ija..

Dear forumites,

Happy new month of PERFECTION to ALL on this forum IJN,AMEN

Because this month is a month of PERFECTION,the good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns us and our households IJN,AMEN.

To the glory of GOD,we will be traveling to USA on July 12,2011.May the good Lord continue to protect and guide us ALL,AMEN.

To all those going for interviews this month and the coming months and to those on AP,we pray that GOD in his infinite mercy show them favour in the face of the CO and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

The joy of the Lord shall never depart from US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Forumites
I have a friend who had his interview this morning in Manila-Philippines and it was going all good til the CO asked him to send his resume and "List of publications" and he was put in administrative processing, can somebody please tell what this list of publications is ??? My friend is a pharmacy graduate with two master degrees (Manufacturing Pharmacy and Public health) ...
Ps: We are both sudanese ...

Yipeeeee! I am finally here! Good day to everyone. It has been a nice experience just browsing through your various posts over the years but I hope it will be a wonderful experience joining this forum. I am a DV 2012 Hopeful but I have been a friend(guest) of this site for a couple of years. I have seen the amazing results of right information on this forum. I have laughed, been infuriated, rejoiced with winners, empathize with those not granted(All at the background) but i am glad that i am finally a member of this lovely forum. I Wish everyone the goodness that is in the Month of July.

Yipeeeee! I am finally here! Good day to everyone. It has been a nice experience just browsing through your various posts over the years but I hope it will be a wonderful experience joining this forum. I am a DV 2012 Hopeful but I have been a friend(guest) of this site for a couple of years. I have seen the amazing results of right information on this forum. I have laughed, been infuriated, rejoiced with winners, empathize with those not granted(All at the background) but i am glad that i am finally a member of this lovely forum. I Wish everyone the goodness that is in the Month of July.

You are welcome! And be hopeful!

Okay, I've seen it. Is he married?

Bro ferdiii, am not married and sorry i couldn't answer your question the last time, am from the Ghanaian trend. the second visit to the Co is to submit my medical report. the Lord be with you and all the best on the 15th. Amen.

Hello dear family, i am so sorry i havent visited this forum for long. So much has been happening. We arrived the Us on the 7th of june and our social security numbers came a week later. And to the glory of God we received our green cards on the 22nd of June. Congratulations to all those that had successful interviews. Congrats Lanreb. And to those that were denied, the Lord is ur strenght. For those that have upcoming interviews, u will all come out victorious in Jesus Name. Amen.

Hello dear family, i am so sorry i havent visited this forum for long. So much has been happening. We arrived the Us on the 7th of june and our social security numbers came a week later. And to the glory of God we received our green cards on the 22nd of June. Congratulations to all those that had successful interviews. Congrats Lanreb. And to those that were denied, the Lord is ur strenght. For those that have upcoming interviews, u will all come out victorious in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks Bamiyo....I will be traveling down soon

Bro ferdiii, am not married and sorry i couldn't answer your question the last time, am from the Ghanaian trend. the second visit to the Co is to submit my medical report. the Lord be with you and all the best on the 15th. Amen.

Okay! U have it already.Congrats!

I checked a friend's mail now. I clicked the link that was sent from kkc to confirm d confirmation number and said confirmation number not found. Anybody with such experience pls?

Congratulations!!!!

when u got USA,did u go to the Social security office at your locality to apply for the SNN nd the GC or it came directly to your house automatically?

@ stonesanjay,
D envelop d embasy gives to u wt ur visa in naija is ur GC aplicatn.Wen u drop it @ ur poe,it means u av submitd ur aplicatn.
For ssn,it is xpectd to b processd 2geda wt ur GC but it usualy takes time bcos imigratn wil av to 4ward data to d ssn ofice.If u go dia ursef to aply it wil b faster cos our data didnt reach d ssn ofice even afta a month we got to US until we went to aply.my wife n daughta got theirs in a week while mine came in 12days.Hope ds helps

I am new on this site, I have an issue I want to talk about before my interview date, my first name from the DV form is what was used as my last name in my int'l paspport, I hope this will not create attention on that day?

@ Bamiyo, Congrats on your SSN and GC! The Lord will perfect that which He started for u and ur family!