• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ forum members. Guyz our interview is on thursday, which is in 2days time. Remember us in your prayers, for God to favour and grant us our visas. Gudlucj to those going for interview this week and the weeks to come. God bless you all!

he asked email or telephone.....they will not email u its only by post so m nt wrong....bt u can print confirmation

Don't get stuck like as we do here, KCC has changed everything- No emails, telephone or ground mails to let you know you were selected. You get everything from their site.I read it somewhere.Let's see what is up from Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ forum members. Guyz our interview is on thursday, which is in 2days time. Remember us in your prayers, for God to favour and grant us our visas. Gudlucj to those going for interview this week and the weeks to come. God bless you all!

Heavenborn, the Lord Almighty has already granted you a successful interview and visa pick, yours is just to present yourself and the family to finalize the whole process. may the Lord be with you and we will be waiting for your successful outbreak of the experience God willing come tomorrow.

hello house, i an new to this forum. i just want to know if anyone has any idea of the numbers of visas they have issued successfully at the Lagos and Abuja embassy for DV 2011 successful winners, since they say that once the visas are exhausted they will stop visa issuing.

Also, i got my 1st letter February 2nd this year and my case number is 2011AF000127**, of which i forwarded the necessary completed forms to KCC on 26th February this year. I want to know when my case will be current. I have gone through the visa bulletin but still could not understand it properly since they have already passed my cut-off number.

Thanks my sister, i'll be in lagos 4 the interview. Have u collected ur visas?

We were there to collect them today but to my greatest disappointment they said it wasn't ready. My brother have you heard anything like that before?

hello house, i an new to this forum. i just want to know if anyone has any idea of the numbers of visas they have issued successfully at the Lagos and Abuja embassy for DV 2011 successful winners, since they say that once the visas are exhausted they will stop visa issuing.

Also, i got my 1st letter February 2nd this year and my case number is 2011AF000127**, of which i forwarded the necessary completed forms to KCC on 26th February this year. I want to know when my case will be current. I have gone through the visa bulletin but still could not understand it properly since they have already passed my cut-off number.

I believe ur number is low and must have been passed.Just ask KCC, when they are done processing your file and they will schedule your appointment for interview. My pal was due in October but because of things had to reschedule although his case is with the Embassy only now. Note that Abuja doesn't do DV, it is done only in Lagos Consulate.Remaining Visas- I don't think if anyone other than the people at the Embassy can reveal that to you.Just keep up with KCC!

@Bamiyo

Yes it happens, dats why the co told u not to make any travel arrangement until u get ur visa, the day i collected my own, a member of dis forum who had his interview a day b4 me, but d same collectiön date, was told to come back dat his was not ready, he later got it dat day in d afternoon.

Hello house concerning DV 2012, you will not be notified by e-mail, post, or telephone call. the only way u can verify if selected is your confirmation number you got during application. if misplaced or lost, just forget about DV 2012

Good news!

Heavenborn just called to say he had a successful & wonderful interview this morning. We thank God 4 u Heavenborn, and CONGRATULATION to u and ur family.

Heavenborn just called to say he had a successful & wonderful interview this morning. We thank God 4 u Heavenborn, and CONGRATULATION to u and ur family.

How sweet.I thought Heavenborn was a female.Anyway, congrats! Aint easy!

Congrats to Heavenborn and to the entire house.... we shall continue to hear such good news Amen...

Dv 2012 forum applicant

How sweet.I though Heavenborn is a female.Anyway, congrats! Aint easy!

hello ferdiiii,its been a long time i upload on this forum,anyway how is arekee and other dv 2012 expectant i am soooooooooooooo much anxious my wife and i applied for the dv 2012 well i hope God make a successful winner this year cant wait to check any updates

My bro, i just got a txt msg yesterday evening dat i av been shortlisted 4 interview, 4 a DPR(Department for Petroleum Resource) job i applied last year and wrote the test twice last year, since then its been waiting gallo, the interview is on the 29th and i'm planning to travel on the 7th of may, so i'm just thinking weda to 4get the interview. 1 luv.

Kenny,
The more options you have,the better.Thereafter,follow your heart!!case closed!