• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

It can only get better!

Gudluck to all yet to go for interview! God will make everything we put our hands to prosper IJN!

I understand u sha, but the feelings is deferent wen u av the visa wit u o, pls 4 those of us who are in the US already, how many of u will throw ur visa away and come back to nigeria for a job of 250k? Pls be sincere, cos i wldnt, how many workers in nigeria are comfortable even wit 500k as salary? Its not all abt the money.

First of all big congratulations to thoes that have done their interview and favour of God to all of us that re awaiting interview. second of all goes to KENNYEAST, you said something in our forma thread concerning the day of my interview that friday is my day, how did you knows this cus i have not been schedule by then or you just pridict? if yes that mean your pridiction is wonderful o.....

I understand u sha, but the feelings is deferent wen u av the visa wit u o, pls 4 those of us who are in the US already, how many of u will throw ur visa away and come back to nigeria for a job of 250k? Pls be sincere, cos i wldnt, how many workers in nigeria are comfortable even wit 500k as salary? Its not all abt the money.

Sometime i wonder why people comparing going to America with any other offer in Nigeria, going to America is not all about money alone. As we all knowing America is still the best in terms of good economy, inferstructure and other things. if you re collecting $2000 in US, you can't compare the standard of living with someone collecting #200,000 in Nigeria. Let talk about the good education, the expoture, the technology and the respect in our society. Someone like me am not going to America alone on how to be rich, i'm going there in other to come back home and make my country be like USA. And i believe if everyone of us have desame plan, soon or later our country is going to be one of those good economy country.@ KENNYEAST my advise for you is you going to that great country and improve yourself and come back home you will definatelly be master in any of those big big company in nigeria. good luck my brother, we shall see at the top, pray for my wife and I o. our interview is second to the last week of May. Thanks one love.

Ken,

God forbid, how can i come back to Nigeria for a mere N250,000 job abi them swear for the person.

However, concerning your DPR job, go for the interview and grab the job first; before further discussions.

One love.

@Abey

Abey i salute u, i can't remember dat prediction, but if i did, i guess i was inspired to, ur interview is goin to be successful, just grab all u can from this gr8 forum, prepare and ask questions where necessary and God will will crown ur effort with success. As 4 my visa, i can't play wit it, there are alot of big guys wit millions lukin 4 it to no avail, i'll still go 4 the interview, by the grace of God all will be well. Thanks

@Joequi

My chairman u av said it all, i actually wanted u to say something, atleast i was fortunate to know u beyond this forum before u travelled, i knew where u were, so u are very much qualify to speak on this. Thank u so much i'll go for the interview and i'll keep the forum posted. I luv bros!

Dear ALL,

Happy Easter celebration to ALL forumites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the good Lord grant us ALL the grace to experience the power of resurrection,AMEN!!!

To ALL going for interviews this month and the coming months,YOU SHALL ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to experience the favour of God on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KennyEast,

This is indeed a good thing.

Go for the interview and this should not stop your traveling to USA cos what God has already done,he has done it rait.

With the advice I have read so for,you can not compare going up to USA (work,Academic,standard of living and so on ) with any Job here in terms of anything.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I dey Lagos. Our host in the US is around. We intend to travel together next month. I will never advise you to jettison the visa. No try am! If you have weighed your options and found the visa more precious than a job that you have not even been offered then I will say "bone" DPR. The God who is taking you to the US will open better ways for you.

thanks Sunny, thats good, travelling with ur host is really nice.

I took Qater airways the 5 star airline, from Lagos to Doha, from Doha to Houston. They gave us Accommodation at Daha at 5 star Hotel for 1 night.
Stonesanjar,

When we got to Houston i had to change my address at the POE. After 3 weeks we went to SS administration to apply for our SSN and it took only one week to arrive with my GE.

One love.

@ Kennyeast, i ll advice you go for the interview but that shouldnt stop your travelling. But if it happens that the salary is mega, you can go and grab your green card then come back.

You can always travel to meet your requirements to become a citizen.

Abey i salute u, i can't remember dat prediction, but if i did, i guess i was inspired to, ur interview is goin to be successful, just grab all u can from this gr8 forum, prepare and ask questions where necessary and God will will crown ur effort with success. As 4 my visa, i can't play wit it, there are alot of big guys wit millions lukin 4 it to no avail, i'll still go 4 the interview, by the grace of God all will be well. Thanks

Thanks Man, just go for the interview, is not bad to have two things even more at disame time, and i wish you success. good luck Man!