• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ kennyeast. I agree with other members, that going for the interview is the best option. if u get the job at last, u can tell them u are going for vacation or that ur going for a training in America for a month or two, or that u need to resign and need to give at least a month notice to ur present employer/company. Am sure they will be glad to allow u resume in a month time. U

@ obama. I wish u success on ur upcoming interview! What county are u and What is ur date? Cos 8days to me is saturday. Ours is on thursday 28... Gudluck and God bless!

@ All member. I wish u all a wonderful Easter celebration, and if u have not yet known Jesus. I want u to know that He was cruxified on good friday for our sake. Remember that Jesus died for our sins and rose again for justification. Heaven and hell is real, u can only chose one that u will spend eternity in. Happy Easter!

@kennyeast if i fine myself in this situation and the pay me more than 200k per month i will drop the visa and collect the job sharp !sharp. No be money i the go find 4 america even americana poeple the complain this days that e no easy 4 them. I think this american lottery is 4 people who earn low income or jobless poeple,i hav seen so many poeple that left good job 4 naija 4 america through visa lottery at the end the regreat becouse it will take upto ten years be4 settling down with ur family unless u are lucky with good job like doctor,nurse engineer etc.apart from that some people are destine to be rich at there home country while some must travel out in order to acquire there glory.@kenny that is my own half thinking and point of view i wist u save journey to chicago and get luck while at Usa.

@kennyeast go for the interview grab the job ask them for 6 week's to start go to obama land get ur green card and come back.Good luck.

@sunny

How far? Where u dey? I agree there is nothing to lose, but the stress of travelling to lagos from warri and back, and travelling to lagos again a week after 4 my exit. How u see am?

@Obama

I understand u sha, but the feelings is deferent wen u av the visa wit u o, pls 4 those of us who are in the US already, how many of u will throw ur visa away and come back to nigeria for a job of 250k? Pls be sincere, cos i wldnt, how many workers in nigeria are comfortable even wit 500k as salary? Its not all abt the money.

@ Kenny, i agree with most of the members that say go for interview, after which you weight the two and if it necessary for you to work in Nigeria, then go for your Green card and be back home to see what the Lord has in stock for you. may the Lord be with you and all the best.

How far? Where u dey? I agree there is nothing to lose, but the stress of travelling to lagos from warri and back, and travelling to lagos again a week after 4 my exit. How u see am?

I dey Lagos. Our host in the US is around. We intend to travel together next month. I will never advise you to jettison the visa. No try am! If you have weighed your options and found the visa more precious than a job that you have not even been offered then I will say "bone" DPR. The God who is taking you to the US will open better ways for you.

I THANK GOD.

I recvd our 2NL to day, thanks be to God our interview day is on friday like KENNYEAST said.

@ abey. My broda, which of the fridays are u talking about? Cos mine is on the 28, which is thursday. Gudluck and God bless!