• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Welcome satbiz

@satbiz thank u very much, its good to knw dat u've been able to trace ur way to base, come may, ur case will nt be different, u'll as well be congratulated in Jesus name.

@Airlordworld

From an xperience on the day of my interview, a man who came without 2 members of his family , was ask to go do d medical 4 the two and after send an email to the embassy so he can be bookd 4 anoda interview, meaning he will av to pay dia visa fee b4 they are interviewd. My advice, try and raise money 4 dem as well(i knw its easy but to be on the safe side), after securing ur visas, u may decide to travel b4 them, no problem. MAKE SURE U ARE WELL PREPARED FOR THE INTERVIEW, then leave the rest to God. Good luck!

I may leave soon

hello brothers and sister, i'v got change in plans, maybe leaving in two weeks time. My destination chicago. KLM-abt 360,000, Turkish-240,000 but there is a promo if u can travel on the 27th of dis month at the cost of 180,000, qatar- 180,000 but u'll transit in New york(john F. Kenedy) to chicago,i think dat means u'll av to submit ur brown envelop in new york and dat might delay ur documents(SSN & Green card). Let me knw if u'r interested.

@kennyeast i wish u save journey pls don't to tell us ur experience when u get to chicago.guruslogde also wish u save journey .am adegokenath

Wow obama!

Ade i never new u are on this forum, wow dat gr8, thanks alot, so wats new on guruslodge? I hardly visit there.

Good news! Good news!! Good news!!!

Dear forumites, Bamiyo and her family had a successful interview dis morning at about 9am. God has done it again 4 us, wat a gr8 way to start this week. Thank God.

Great Is God

Cn: 2011AF000121XXx
Interview date: 5th April
Visa Approved: 7th April
Collection Date:14th April
New York by His grace.

Thank you guys your info and the web page actually helped. Am grateful.

hello brothers and sister, i'v got change in plans, maybe leaving in two weeks time. My destination chicago. KLM-abt 360,000, Turkish-240,000 but there is a promo if u can travel on the 27th of dis month at the cost of 180,000, qatar- 180,000 but u'll transit in New york(john F. Kenedy) to chicago,i think dat means u'll av to submit ur brown envelop in new york and dat might delay ur documents(SSN & Green card). Let me knw if u'r interested.

Hi Kenny,good to know you're departing soon.Your flight arrangement will not delay your SSN and GC.If you're transiting at JFK,then you will not need to pass through immigrations and hence don't have to submit your envelope until you get to your final destination.Even if you submit at JFK,GC processing is centralised and all packages are sent to the processing centre and despatched to the various addresses when ready.You will also apply for your SSN at your local SSA office in Chicago and it will normally arrive within 7 working days.
Have a safe trip man.
God bless.

first things first, big ups to everybody who has contributed in the smallest of ways to make this forum a possibility... u all are the best. @ KENNYEAST...u are just too much! I feel previledged being a member of this lovely forum. been visiting as a guest for some time now. I had a successful interview yesterday, and am dedicating the victory to this great forum.

Congrats Lovechild

Cn: 2011AF000121XXx
Interview date: 5th April
Visa Approved: 7th April
Collection Date:14th April
New York by His grace.

Thank you guys your info and the web page actually helped. Am grateful.

Congratulations karma kazee,

Welcome to OBAMA LAND.

We shall ALL continue to succeed on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your Preparation and may the Lord that has brought you to this level will continue to abide with you and ur household,AMEN.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Bamiyo and family! God is faithful! @ kennyeast. All the best to u my broda! Have a safe trip. And please keep us posted.. Gudluck and God bless!

Dear ALL,

May the good Lord grant those for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to rejoice on this forum,AMEN.

Happy successful elections in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!