• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Our experience.

We got to the embassy around 6.30am. All normal procedure observed. We were given DV 2. We were later called to window 12, where there is this slim white American guy at about 9.am, we were the first to be called.

We sworn, He asked my wife to have her seat with our baby. Here goes the interview.

CO :What is your highest qualification
ME: Bsc ACCOUNTING
CO: what year did you finish?
ME: answered
CO: How old are you then?
CO: did you carry out a project?
ME:Yes
CO: what was the topic?
ME: analytical review of internal control in government parastatals.
CO: Tell me about internal control.
ME: defined it and I also explained it.
CO: what are your suggestions.
ME: answered.
CO: how did you carry out the research?
CO: what statistical tool did you use?
ME: Chi square.
CO: tell me more about chi square
ME: I explained.
CO: I can see that you have ND and Bsc, what is the different btw them?
CO: what are the courses you did in your Bsc
CO: tell me more about strategic financial management.
CO: what is liquidity decision?
ME: I lectured him, cos i know it very well, and i noticed that he was impressed.
CO: how can a coy manage it liquidity and profitability
ME: I also explained
CO: When did you meet your wife?
CO: When did you get married?
CO: how did her parent feel considering different ethnicity
CO: do you have pictures.
ME: answered, I brought out our album. (He saw my traditional wedding urhobo wrapper and started smilling)

Then, He started typing and said congratulations.

It was a very detailed interview. I just bless God for this forum, it is the best thing that can happen to any DV winner, I love you all. you guys are too much. Kennyeast, whiteandblack, lanreb, blessng, samakinyemi, bamiyo, bahi, joequi, bannit and others that I might not able to mention your name, I love all.

This month we shall record 100% success in JESUS name.

Advice for those going for interview is that BE POLITE, BE BOLD try to say something. Am a very shy person but I made up my mind to be bold. If I can do it u can also do it. Also study your core courses very well. This should help accounting student a great deal. And most importantly, pray and put God first. It shall be well with you all.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord has again proved himself on this forum that he lives forevermore.

We shall continue ALL to testify to his goodness from now and forevermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our experience.

We got to the embassy around 6.30am. All normal procedure observed. We were given DV 2. We were later called to window 12, where there is this slim white American guy at about 9.am, we were the first to be called.

We sworn, He asked my wife to have her seat with our baby. Here goes the interview.

ME: I lectured him, cos i know it very well, and i noticed that he was impressed.
ME: answered, I brought out our album. (He saw my traditional wedding urhobo wrapper and started smilling)

It was a very detailed interview. I just bless God for this forum, it is the best thing that can happen to any DV winner, I love you all. you guys are too much. Kennyeast, whiteandblack, lanreb, blessng, samakinyemi, bamiyo, bahi, joequi, bannit and others that I might not able to mention your name, I love all.

Advice for those going for interview is that BE POLITE, BE BOLD try to say something. Am a very shy person but I made up my mind to be bold. If I can do it u can also do it. Also study your core courses very well. This should help accounting student a great deal. And most importantly, pray and put God first. It shall be well with you all.

Congratulations to you and your family Bola emmanuel i am very happy for you. @ Bennit its yours already GO FOR IT

Bennit, go and collect your pick up letter, it is settled. The greatest mountain to conquer is your mind. Once you picture success in your mind it will come to reality. I hand over the baton of success to you IJN.

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bola Emmanuel,my POE is equally Houston Texas,please update me on the cost of any Airline you are able to get for my family too.

The good Lord shall continue doing greater things and VISA GRANTED stories on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am indeed grateful to God for what He continues to do for members of this great forum. There is hardly a day that I don't visit to see what is happening here, though I must apologise that I have not been contributing to discussions. Be rest assured however that we (i.e I and, I am sure, many other former members of the forum) are prayerfully supporting you. I rejoice with all those who have successfully had their interviews. And for those yet to have have theirs I wish you God's favor. You shall also go and come back to testify of successful interview to the glory of God. Mr Samakinyemi, my heart goes out to you. But worry not because " all things work together for good to them that believe..." So, it is well with you and your family. Better things are in store for you. Forum members, please, keep the spirit going. God bless you all.

If God says ''YES'' WHO CAN SAY ''NO''..ALL MEMBERS ON THIS NOBLE FORUM ARE WINNERS BY GOD\S GRACE...

@frola its really gr8 seeing ppl like u coming around to cheer us up, 2008? Wow! I must say i appreciate u alot. So how is life so far? Thanks man.

I am indeed grateful to God for what He continues to do for members of this great forum. There is hardly a day that I don't visit to see what is happening here, though I must apologise that I have not been contributing to discussions. Be rest assured however that we (i.e I and, I am sure, many other former members of the forum) are prayerfully supporting you. I rejoice with all those who have successfully had their interviews. And for those yet to have have theirs I wish you God's favor. You shall also go and come back to testify of successful interview to the glory of God. Mr Samakinyemi, my heart goes out to you. But worry not because " all things work together for good to them that believe..." So, it is well with you and your family. Better things are in store for you. Forum members, please, keep the spirit going. God bless you all.

Thanks frola,, that"s nice of you.. God is in control and we shall all have the glorify his name at the end....My interview comes up on the 25th of May, please pray for me

Thank you and God bless you

can anyone tell me the cheapest airline to take from europe to the usa?also,is there a particular port of entry for all green card visa holders,or you could fly into any city of usa?i once heard one has to first get to new york for checking,and the n procedd to your final destination.is this true?

Hello forumites i've be MIA 4 a while,its jst dat my mum is nt feeling 2 well doctors says she has HBP(high blood pressure) n dat she needs alot of rest...so i jst want u guys 2 please pray 4 my mum 2 get better on time n also stay strong 4 gud!.
Alot has happend while i was away,1st of all i jst want 2 thnk kennyeast 4 d hardwork he's doing here nd also congrats 2 bola emmanuel 4 a succesful interview,congrats hannat on ur welcome letter,congrats white n black on ur green card nd also bahi on ur visa pickup.i also want 2 wish bennit success on ur upcoming chat wit d co's and every oda persons waiting 2 do theirs,and all dose of us preparing 2 travel it shall be a success 4 us IJN...we shall all end up in Obama land b4 d end of dis yr IJN,nd anytin we touch or do in America shall be a success,we shall all make it there in jesus name...

Hi 2 all members. I am writing this post inside KAMORASS clinic. My blood has been taken, am waiting for x-rail.

Our experience.

We will always have reasons to celebrate on this forum IJN . congratulations

Amanor

Amanor visa has brought we all 2geda as brothers and sisters but i can tell u dat we are no more brothers and sisters becos of visa, we ar now a family, so u can be rest assure dat wat ever affect u, affect we all, and dat is why we are definitely going to pray 4 ur mom, All will be well with her in Jesus name.

I finished the x-ray and left Kamorass by 2:45 pm and was told to come back 2moro afternoon for the rest. My wife and daughter will start their's 2moro. God will perfect every thing He has started to do in our life. Gudluck guy and God bless!

Bola Emmanuel, i want to say a big CONGRATS to you and your family, for a successful interview. The Lord that did it for u will also do it for the rest of us waiting for interview.

My interview is on 11th May, please house remember me and my family in prayers cos we re going to testify his Goodness here in this forum.
I just got my international passport and that of my daughter today. I hope there will not be any problem with its newness.

ONE LOVE!

can anyone tell me the cheapest airline to take from europe to the usa?also,is there a particular port of entry for all green card visa holders,or you could fly into any city of usa?i once heard one has to first get to new york for checking,and the n procedd to your final destination.is this true?

@Olujojo,which country in europe? you can fly into any int'l airport in any city in the US.

I finished the x-ray and left Kamorass by 2:45 pm and was told to come back 2moro afternoon for the rest. My wife and daughter will start their's 2moro. God will perfect every thing He has started to do in our life. Gudluck guy and God bless!

congrats to u and ur family, God will see u tru.