• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

God will open more doors for you. Never be discourage; remember we do live in a wonderful world with INFINITE OPPORTUNITES.........................

Though it was sadden and difficult to believe but i can now believe this saying that ''God's looks the other way a times so that we may look upward''
so am not discouraged cos I know God knows better.

Actually I don't know what went wrong with that CO that interviewed my wife yesterday, my wife tried her best and encourage me cos she has gained a lot of experience from this noble forum.

The CO bombarded my wife with series of unexpected question still she proved herself before he(co) talk to one of his colleagues which i can call the devil incarnate, i guess he asked his partner as to whether to give us the visa or not but he give sign and said no.

My wife was asked about her project in school, courses she took in school, the name of lecturer in charge question on the courses she took and so on.
after that he has been typing on his PC be consulting his colleagues which change his mind, and he later turn his chair and started asking my wife about her neco nov/dec she took in 2004, some stupid question like where exactly do you sat in the exam hall,she look at her grade in biology and discovered that she had E8 in biology then he proceed and ask about her practical questions and my wife ask to best of her knowledge. he also ask about how the objectives question was set still my wife answered.

He later asked her what she was doing since 2008 that she was not back to school for her HND, She explained that we got married in 2009 and then she was pregnant, she told him also her intention to go back to school as soon as she can cos she was not jobbles as she was an hair stylist. that she had her own business as an hair stylist.

To cut the long story short, he want to the printer to pick a letter sent to the printer after a series of useful and useless questions- then I thought and expect that BLUE pick up letter but to may dismay i saw him returning all our documents with our International passport. I feel like God! why? after a lot of tussle and am short of word by then i was not even asked a single question cos my wife is the primary applicant.

I take the courage and collect all the documents from my wife and put it in the file and we take our leave, but one of the security man at the door even asked me what went wrong that THE CO denied our visa, he was even ask me to go and complaint with a woman security at the counter how the incident happened but i can observe that woman reaction was not encouraging.
That is all i can say but i don't know what this man sees, i began to ask myself is it the Lord doing or the devil's work cos we have all the requirement all the cert. is geniue and authentic we even go there with her original ND CERT. and Transcript, WAEC printout with scratch card.

From the letter given to us the CO concluded that the visa was refused cos my wife may either not meet the minimum education requirement of work experience which I know and believe my wife does, therefore she can not participate in the DV lottery.

In conclusion I really appreciate the brotherly love we are sharing in this forum let us continue as for me and my family we will not relent nor discourage, Our hope is not lost cos He BELIEVE IN THE LORD OF HOST, unto him alone we count the success of our lives though we spend money and time but still I know (It is well with our souls) I HOPE WE WILL BE IN AMERICA THIS YEAR but it is not over.

thanks for your brotherly love and encourage and for those that will be going for their chat this year i say '' Fear not and be courageous. ALL WILL BE WELL.

SHALOM ( I still remain part of this forum irrespective of the situation at hand cos I know God Almighty is there for me and my family He will surely see us through the so called storm and challenges of life.

Though it was sadden and difficult to believe but i can now believe this saying that ''God's looks the other way a times so that we may look upward''

Actually I don't know what went wrong with that CO that interviewed my wife yesterday, my wife tried her best and encourage me cos she has gained a lot of experience from this noble forum.

The CO bombarded my wife with series of unexpected question still she proved herself before he(co) talk to one of his colleagues which i can call the devil incarnate, i guess he asked his partner as to whether to give us the visa or not but he give sign and said no.

My wife was asked about her project in school, courses she took in school, the name of lecturer in charge question on the courses she took and so on.
after that he has been typing on his PC be consulting his colleagues which change his mind, and he later turn his chair and started asking my wife about her neco nov/dec she took in 2004, some stupid question like where exactly do you sat in the exam hall,she look at her grade in biology and discovered that she had E8 in biology then he proceed and ask about her practical questions and my wife ask to best of her knowledge. he also ask about how the objectives question was set still my wife answered.

He later asked her what she was doing since 2008 that she was not back to school for her HND, She explained that we got married in 2009 and then she was pregnant, she told him also her intention to go back to school as soon as she can cos she was not jobbles as she was an hair stylist. that she had her own business as an hair stylist.

To cut the long story short, he want to the printer to pick a letter sent to the printer after a series of useful and useless questions- then I thought and expect that BLUE pick up letter but to may dismay i saw him returning all our documents with our International passport. I feel like God! why? after a lot of tussle and am short of word by then i was not even asked a single question cos my wife is the primary applicant.

I take the courage and collect all the documents from my wife and put it in the file and we take our leave, but one of the security man at the door even asked me what went wrong that THE CO denied our visa, he was even ask me to go and complaint with a woman security at the counter how the incident happened but i can observe that woman reaction was not encouraging.
That is all i can say but i don't know what this man sees, i began to ask myself is it the Lord doing or the devil's work cos we have all the requirement all the cert. is geniue and authentic we even go there with her original ND CERT. and Transcript, WAEC printout with scratch card.

From the letter given to us the CO concluded that the visa was refused cos my wife may either not meet the minimum education requirement of work experience which I know and believe my wife does, therefore she can not participate in the DV lottery.

In conclusion I really appreciate the brotherly love we are sharing in this forum let us continue as for me and my family we will not relent nor discourage, Our hope is not lost cos He BELIEVE IN THE LORD OF HOST, unto him alone we count the success of our lives though we spend money and time but still I know (It is well with our souls) I HOPE WE WILL BE IN AMERICA THIS YEAR but it is not over.

thanks for your brotherly love and encourage and for those that will be going for their chat this year i say '' Fear not and be courageous. ALL WILL BE WELL.

SHALOM ( I still remain part of this forum irrespective of the situation at hand cos I know God Almighty is there for me and my family He will surely see us through the so called storm and challenges of life.

That was painful. Just believe in God, cos what He says He will do, that is what He would do. He is the only one that can not dissapoint and can never change.

samakinyemi, i like your courage as a man, you did spent time and money. but God will take you to america as respected man, not as the man and woman you want to go. because if you go there now you will labour till you give up, your prayer is not enough this time. those people from home, its there hand work. because you discuss your life to much with people. that is why they cut your joy short. but what god has is stock for you. you will get it before you die. this is a sad case

hello my blessed forumite. in due time by God grace 19 Days to come i will be facing the consula at accra and i am inviting you to join me in prayers cos what is written by God and know one can change it. also help me with the document arrangement and type of dressing to present at the day of interview

i luv ur courage,lik i always say...every disappointment is a blessing......God has bigger plans 4 u so jst stay strong...

samakinyemi, i like your courage as a man, you did spent time and money. but God will take you to america as respected man, not as the man and woman you want to go. because if you go there now you will labour till you give up, your prayer is not enough this time. those people from home, its there hand work. because you discuss your life to much with people. that is why they cut your joy short. but what god has is stock for you. you will get it before you die. this is a sad case

What is this?

I want to use this medium to show my appreciation to those that sympathized with me on the forum especially those that give me a call like GRACIOUS GOD and host of others,
I say thank you and God bless you! May good God be with you all and see you through your journey.
To those that will be going for the interview this week, God will perfect your miracle and you will come here to share your testimonies IJN.

As regards my case i have put my mind together and looking unto God for his miracle cos i know devil is a liar though it is not ordinary, but you know devil want people to be crying and stop trying so he can make jest, but as for me and my house we does not allow that, devil is a loser in our life.

I know very soon we shall meet in the State.

God bless you all, please let continue keeping the love we are sharing in the forum, In-fact! you are all superb in this family. ONE LOVE!!!

I want to use this medium to show my appreciation to those that sympathized with me on the forum especially those that give me a call like GRACIOUS GOD and host of others,
I say thank you and God bless you! May good God be with you all and see you through your journey.
To those that will be going for the interview this week, God will perfect your miracle and you will come here to share your testimonies IJN.

As regards my case i have put my mind together and looking unto God for his miracle cos i know devil is a liar though it is not ordinary, but you know devil want people to be crying and stop trying so he can make jest, but as for me and my house we does not allow that, devil is a loser in our life.

God bless you all, please let continue keeping the love we are sharing in the forum, In-fact! you are all superb in this family. ONE LOVE!!!

@ samakinyemi, it is well with u! God will always work out things for good, for u and ur family. Know that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise and the good Lord will perfect everything that concerns YOU.

We finaly got our SSN number yesterday.....hopefully the green card will be received very soo.

@ samakinyemi never mind it is my blve that something more greater is coming to your family.

may God bless u too my brother, u are one of a kind.

may God bless u too my brother, u are one of a kind.

Pls i need help from my humble forumites.

I graduated from the university 2001 and since then, i have been using statement of result for work and other things. Do i need to go get my original result from my school for the interview or the statement of result i have been using since will be okay?

Thanks for your help. ONE LOVE!

@samakinyemi. It's rather unfortunate! Bear in mind that God does not forget u and ur family. He will surprise u very soon.

@Gracious God. Gongrats on ur visa success!

Pls i need help from my humble forumites.

I graduated from the university 2001 and since then, i have been using statement of result for work and other things. Do i need to go get my original result from my school for the interview or the statement of result i have been using since will be okay?

Thanks for your help. ONE LOVE!

You are good with the statement of result if ur O/L cert. is original. I went for the interview with mine and it was accepted. I graduated long time ago.

Samakinyemi you are indeed the chosen one God knows the best for you...In fact I am down .I dont now what is wrong with these Consular's nowadays I am sure that E8 in a pass and the Consular shouldn't have based on the E8 to deny you the visa ..Peace and take heart brother..

Sam,

The God that we serve will surely abide with u and ur household.

To every situation in ones life & endeavor,God always has a reason for its occurence.

So Sam,the Lord of consolation will continue to be with u and surprise u and ur household with unlimited blessings in return.

Peace unto u and ur household.

am starting my medicals and police report tomorrow God willing.also i wish you all a hapy day!

Good to hear this WIZYFBABY,

You shall surely come our victorious in Jesus name,AMEN.

Come the day of ur interview,u will surely find the favour of God in the face of the CO and VISA GRANTED in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am starting my medicals and police report tomorrow God willing.also i wish you all a hapy day!

Good to hear this WIZYFBABY,

You shall surely come our victorious in Jesus name,AMEN.

Come the day of ur interview,u will surely find the favour of God in the face of the CO and VISA GRANTED in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!