• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

Kamauz

Good to know you've had your interview though they've put u on AP. Any idea or suspicions why? Anyway time is on your side especially if you have no doubt what u submitted is genuine n complete. It's upto them now.hope all turns out well for u.

Kamauz

Good to know you've had your interview though they've put u on AP. Any idea or suspicions why? Anyway time is on your side especially if you have no doubt what u submitted is genuine n complete. It's upto them now.hope all turns out well for u.

my2011, i have no clues..am guessing it has to do with my Islamic-ish names...*lol*

Kamauz

Oh...that! U know how the world is today.. The unwritten rules.guess some more background checks could the case then you'l be home n dry.

@ Njugunats we so happy for you.@ kamuz this guys did not tell you where your case went wrong??? what does the the yellow card mean????to forumists how does one know which qualifying category you are at?? ie Work related or education.

CN::2011AF00025***
NL Dated: APRIL 2010
1stNL Received: May 2010
Jun 2010 Sent Forms by DHL
DHL Confirm delivery : Jun 2010
Kcc confirms receipt: Oct 2010
Interview Confirmed: Feb 2011
Police cert:applied : 20 Jan 2011
2nd NL: Arrived 6, Jan 2011
Medicals: Completed 20Jan 2011

..how does one know which qualifying category you are at?? ie Work related or education.

You qualify under education if you have done your KCSE and got at least a D+. You have qualified under work experience if you have more than 2 years experience in a job that requires training....for more information on qualifying by work experience,check the dvselectee link that was given on your 1st NL.

If you have been working in such a field,and had at least D+ in KCSE,this would mean that you would qualify under both categories. However,you're required to state under which category you're applying for qualification through,and education is usually the easier one to prove since all you need is the KCSE certificate. Few people are able to successfully process through work experience.

Hello guys...so i finally had my date with the CO on Tuesday..am afraid everything did not go smoothly as i had planned because i got the much dreaded yellow form..apparently my case is undergoing AP...hope everything turns out great..

Kamauz, God will work things out for you. Our prayers are with you.

Iam not worried Kamauz, God will work out things, He knows whats best for us. He made us be selected.
He did not mean to frustrate you.
what is in a name anyway? May the devil, the lier go to hell!, your visa is safe, just pray and trust.
The rest of the house, let kamauz case not discourage you, God is sorting him out. everyone, lets re-check our papers-documents. lets be upto date, and lets pray for one another.
Njugunut as you put it up to menjo about the qualifying education, thus KSCE......, what of if one have KACE- in addition, I mean the former 'A' Level certificate and Colleges, which one do you think, one should present?
Mamaizoo how is you, hope all is well.
WUU we are so busy, but still I have to check whats happening with my brothers and sisters in the hse.
Iam so concern about kamauz case, lets stand with him.

Mamaizoo how is you, hope all is well.
Olyn,
I am fine though have slowed things a little bit. My boy fell sick and so did not return the passport forms as had planned. Hopefully will do so next week. All is well, lets not cease in our prayers. Remember to say one for Kamauz, i have a feeling it will not be long before they call him with good news. God bless.

I am not worried Kamauz, God will work out things, He knows whats best for us. He made us be selected.
He did not mean to frustrate you....God is sorting him out..

Amen to this. Kamauz, take heart. When I went to pick up my visa I met people with very interesting cases who were till awarded the visa so I think its only a little verification and you'll sail through. We'll keep you in our prayers.

@ Olyn, don't stress yourself with mingi documents, the only thing they want to see is O-Levels, they don't care about anything else after that. Carry them to the interview but I doubt you'll need them.

I'm just being curious. It's abt my date of birth(DOB). My bro entered d lottery 4 me. Incase my bro entered wrong DOB, What will b d danger? But any time i communicated wif KCC, I gave my true DOB would KCC have notified me if my true DOB n d 1 my bro entered didn't match? So folks, if my bro entered wrong DOB, what will happen during my interview? Has any1 bn faced with dis issue b4, n how did it go?

Thanks forumites for your support..dont let my case dampen your spirits and hopes..your cases will turn out great..

I'm just being curious. It's abt my date of birth(DOB). My bro entered d lottery 4 me. Incase my bro entered wrong DOB, What will b d danger? But any time i communicated wif KCC, I gave my true DOB would KCC have notified me if my true DOB n d 1 my bro entered didn't match? So folks, if my bro entered wrong DOB, what will happen during my interview? Has any1 bn faced with dis issue b4, n how did it go?

If you have communicated to KCC using your actual DOB and they responded to you , then it is a fact that your brother entered the correct one. KCC would not have given you any information should the DOBs (ie the one given by your brother at the time of online application and your actual) not have matched.

If you have communicated to KCC using your actual DOB and they responded to you , then it is a fact that your brother entered the correct one. KCC would not have given you any information should the DOBs (ie the one given by your brother at the time of online application and your actual) not have matched.

thank u mamaizoo.GOD be wif u

hi every1 am so happy 4 the success story of njugunuts congratulation!!!!!@ kamauz dont worry God can never let u down. u were chosen among so many aplicants n that was God's work so he wil finish wat he startd u wil make it in Jesus name amennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
as 4 me am jst preparin 4 my travel.am so suprised that katimich guy has gone its good@katimich hope we shal b meetin soon in texas.@olyn wish all the best in preparation hope ur boy is ok nw. also am invitin u 4 my welfare party this weeked sato