• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

below is the mail i sent to the embassy and their reply. Hope this helps.

Good day sir/madam

I have a problem i will like you to clearify. The names on my passport are like this

SURENAME: Forbang James
GIVEN NAMES: Nde Fosah
Which now gives Forbang James Nde Fosah.

But My Dv lottery document carries James Nde Fosah, Forbang where the Forbang is surename name, I wish to know if there is any problem with the passport names order especially.

James FORBANG

REGARDS.

Hello,

There is actually no problem but beware that the final name that will be taken into consideration (that will appear on your visa) will be the one in your passport.

Regards

DV Unit

Falainwest,

You have the same problem as mine? Do you mind sharing more details about your problem and exactly how the embassy responded.

@Kamauz

You're strong, be calm n by His grace all shall turn out great.. Just a delay on what's yours...

@Magkin

Can only be a Safe journey to obamas

@others

Keep the spirit.. Journey continues...

@Kamauz

You're strong, be calm n by His grace all shall turn out great.. Just a delay on what's yours...

@Magkin

Can only be a Safe journey to obamas

@others

Keep the spirit.. Journey continues...

thanks my2011 wish u 2 all the best soon we shal all b 2gether in obama land.it wil b a great family.

It is good to here that most of the forumist who have gone for the interviews have come out successful. Our prayers for magkin as he prepares to travel and hope he will updates us after landing on the other end.@ Kamauz never think of giving up at any given time as God will see you through. I know of person who was under AP for three good months but final emerged successful

Welcome Ritangel; you stand to learn a lot from this forum.

@ Scarnam, thanks for welcoming me, al keep my hopes high and keep trying till the end of the lottery.
@ My 2011DV,
I wish u all the best.
@Magkin, may u have a safe trip and wish u a gud life in Obama Land.
Anyone having their interview this week, may we put them in our prayers.....

@ my2011dv, send me a PM with you number and we'll see if we can hook up. All the best in your interview, looking forward to hearing about your success.
@ Magkin, all the best though I'm sure I'll see you before you leave.
@ Olyn, see you this week.
@ the rest of the house, I wish all those with upcoming interviews all the best and peace of mind.

@ my2011dv, send me a PM with you number and we'll see if we can hook up. All the best in your interview, looking forward to hearing about your success:
@ Magkin, all the best though I'm sure I'll see you before you leave.

ohhh thanks njugunuts,God will 4see me through when I land there @all the new members welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)dv2011 all the best@olyn r u coming 2 nai ama njugunuts ana mean?@mamaizoo umelost wapi by the way where do u reside?@kamaiuz God gave u this chance 4 a reason.@ritaangel welcome we r such a beutiful family.u made a great decision to join us welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@anybody am free 2 meet anybody that reside in nai b4 i depart.cheers 2alll :cool:

It is good to here that most of the forumist who have gone for the interviews have come out successful. Our prayers for magkin as he prepares to travel and hope he will updates us after landing on the other end.@ Kamauz never think of giving up at any given time as God will see you through. I know of person who was under AP for three good months but final emerged successful
thank u wanjeri,i appreciate ur prayers.i dont knw ur status c u please put it?its on the right hand of the forum.its gud atleast we understand where we r headin also as we pray 4 u.ba bye

Happy new month to all my brothers and sisters here in KENYA and my fellow NIGERIANS a successful visa granted in jesus name,AMEN!!!

Thou we are from different races but we are one body in CHRIST.

We shall all succeed cos this is our month of turn-arround breakthroughs in jesus name,AMEN.

Peace to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all.
I have come out with a success story as I was granted a visa and I will give you all I can.
@njugunuts, I am extremely sorry I wanted so much to meet you and my other brothers on this forum but it's now that I see that you have responded to my post! How can I get your email. Let me send you a private message.
Big up!

@my2011dv,we thank God for a successful interview and we cant wait to hear your experience....By the way,does the American Embassy accept the old generation passports?i hear some are machine readable wile others are not (especially the old ones) any one with an idea?

Hi all.
I have come out with a success story as I was granted a visa and I will give you all I can.
@njugunuts, I am extremely sorry I wanted so much to meet you and my other brothers on this forum but it's now that I see that you have responded to my post! How can I get your email. Let me send you a private message.
Big up!

Congratulations. A big thank you to God for giving you the success. All the best in your plans.

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

Congratulations. A big thank you to God for giving you the success. All the best in your plans.

Hello forum members,

I'm one of the DV winner from Srilanka

And my case no is 2011AS00033XXX ... When will be current ?

The highest case number from asia 48000 & africa 89XXX

Please reply to kuhananth@gmail.com or directly

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : May/June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :

We thank God for the success of @my2011dv . For those of us with high CNs when we here the success of those who have faced the consular we get encouraged. We are looking foward to your verbatim encounter with the Consular.

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

We thank God for the success of @my2011dv . For those of us with high CNs when we here the success of those who have faced the consular we get encouraged. We are looking foward to your verbatim encounter with the Consular.

Your CN is not high ... The highest CN fro africa over 89XXX this year May be you will current in July

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :

hi every1,glory be 2 God I arrived safely on saturday at around 3.pm which was at night in kenya I was realy happy when i was told 2 enjoy my stay in america n shown the exit from the P.O.E.It was a long journey wit a lot of experiences.within a single day.i will post my experience from the start coz I hav alot of free time indoors'njeve joo' but nitazoea. am in texas arlington town.

hi every1,glory be 2 God I arrived safely on saturday at around 3.pm which was at night in kenya I was realy happy when i was told 2 enjoy my stay in america n shown the exit from the P.O.E.It was a long journey wit a lot of experiences.within a single day.i will post my experience from the start coz I hav alot of free time indoors'njeve joo' but nitazoea. am in texas arlington town.

Glory to God for your safe journey. May you enjoy your stay there to the fullest. We are on the way coming to join you, all the best bro.