• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, PRAHA...return ticket to WHERE? soory, but I do not understand this advise...
return ticket for back home (azerbaijan?)
there is around 30 million of unemployed here + underployed and another 15 MILLION WORKING POOR so if you think you can cut it in the USA think again .. you have to compete with roughly 40 million Americans ..good luck .. thats why I told you to have return ticket for BACK HOME ..

Last edited by a moderator:
return ticket for back home (azerbaijan?)
there is around 30 million of unemployed here + underployed and another 15 MILLION WORKING POOR so if you think you can cut it in the USA think again .. you have to compete with roughly 40 million Americans ..good luck .. thats why I told you to have return ticket for BACK HOME ..

Wow, you people are really downers, having looked through this forum briefly all I've found is - bitching and disencouragment. Damn, don't you have anything better to do apart from that ? There are millions of unemployed in every country, so what? Oh, wait.. Is this like a new trick to convince others not to come so that there'll be less immigrants coming in? EIther way, that's just low.. If you're so negative, it's your problem, leave people alone. And yeah, according to your logic Azerbaijan is better than USA? You really have no idea what you're saying. And why don't you go back home if you hate the states so much, huh ? That always amazes me.

P.S. Just looked at your profile, one more thing, if you failed or had a misfortune or whatevet diffuculties you're going through and now want back, it doesn't mean everybody will get into the same circumstances. Besides, Ive never understood people who move out while they have everything going pretty well back home, what's the point in moving in the first place? And then once they're going through hard time they start complaining and world is unfair.. Well, it was your choice, your problem. There are thousands of success stories. Just don't pass your mood on others. And giving up is never good too..

Wow, you people are really downers, having looked through this forum briefly all I've found is - bitching and disencouragment. Damn, don't you have anything better to do apart from that ? There are millions of unemployed in every country, so what? Oh, wait.. Is this like a new trick to convince others not to come so that there'll be less immigrants coming in? EIther way, that's just low.. If you're so negative, it's your problem, leave people alone. And yeah, according to your logic Azerbaijan is better than USA? You really have no idea what you're saying. And why don't you go back home if you hate the states so much, huh ? That always amazes me.

P.S. Just looked at your profile, one more thing, if you failed or had a misfortune or whatevet diffuculties you're going through and now want back, it doesn't mean everybody will get into the same circumstances. Besides, Ive never understood people who move out while they have everything going pretty well back home, what's the point in moving in the first place? And then once they're going through hard time they start complaining and world is unfair.. Well, it was your choice, your problem. There are thousands of success stories. Just don't pass your mood on others. And giving up is never good too..

as you said ... THERE IS A THOUSANDS OF OF SUCCESS STORIES .. THE ONLY THING IS .. THERE IS ABOUT 300 000 000 people living here so thousands would not cut it

please spare me that MORONIC saying .. ''IF YOU DON LIKE IT GO BACK HOME ETC AND SIMMILAR CRAP''.. its just shows you very limited intelect..

I FAILED BUT SO ITS ABOUT 80 MILLION OTHER AMERICANS SO WORD MISSFORTUNE IS UNDERSTATEMENT ..ITS MORE LIKE A RULE THESE DAYS ... BUT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH OUR FRIEND FROM AZERBEIJAN

as you said ... THERE IS A THOUSANDS OF OF SUCCESS STORIES .. THE ONLY THING IS .. THERE IS ABOUT 300 000 000 people living here so thousands would not cut it

please spare me that MORONIC saying .. ''IF YOU DON LIKE IT GO BACK HOME ETC AND SIMMILAR CRAP''.. its just shows you very limited intelect..

I FAILED BUT SO ITS ABOUT 80 MILLION OTHER AMERICANS SO WORD MISSFORTUNE IS UNDERSTATEMENT ..ITS MORE LIKE A RULE THESE DAYS ... BUT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH OUR FRIEND FROM AZERBEIJAN

Thousands in relation to the lottery. Since only 50 000 win, makes sense that thousands are successfull. What are you even doing on this forum? Do'nt you have anything better to do, like trying to get back on your feet, in a "harsh american reality" ? It is true, It's not like somebody grabbed you and moved you to the states. iF you got unlucky over there, then just buy a ticket back home as you say, and be happy, what's the problem?

Thousands in relation to the lottery. Since only 50 000 win, makes sense that thousands are successfull. What are you even doing on this forum? Do'nt you have anything better to do, like trying to get back on your feet, in a "harsh american reality" ? It is true, It's not like somebody grabbed you and moved you to the states. iF you got unlucky over there, then just buy a ticket back home as you say, and be happy, what's the problem?

ok using your logic Im gonna replay to you in simple english so you can understand ..

USA n DREAM,we don't need you here so don't come ..its already full boat so someone like you its not needed...HOW THATS GRAB YA ..this country is full of people like you thinking they are gods gift to humanity but got nothing to offer to it ...its a big difference between me and you in years and experiance and intelect...I understand that you can not cut it in your country but here for some reason you think you will...lol.. well its not gonna happen because its never been done like that .. you need something to offer here .. and if you don't have something to trade ... you gonna be worst off here then anywhere in the world ..from what you said .. you are one of those who got NOTHING working for him already so you just gonna be burden here ...so stay where you are .. :D

ok using your logic Im gonna replay to you in simple english so you can understand ..

USA n DREAM,we don't need you here so don't come ..its already full boat so someone like you its not needed...HOW THATS GRAB YA ..this country is full of people like you thinking they are gods gift to humanity but got nothing to offer to it ...its a big difference between me and you in years and experiance and intelect...I understand that you can not cut it in your country but here for some reason you think you will...lol.. well its not gonna happen because its never been done like that .. you need something to offer here .. and if you don't have something to trade ... you gonna be worst off here then anywhere in the world ..from what you said .. you are one of those who got NOTHING working for him already so you just gonna be burden here ...so stay where you are .. :D

No, you got it all wrong, It's people like YOU America doesn't need. I know that type, it's actually you who were apparently so self-confident and thought you had so much to offer and so much going on for you in your homeland and that couldn't possibly fail, but you did and obviously it's a shock for you..and now you'll be bashing America for the rest of your life and instead of dealing with the problem, you'll continue whining that you had it all good back home and then decided to change it but hasn't succeeded. YOU should've stayed home, America doesn't need complainers. I didn't say it couldn't cut it in my homecountry. You really have no idea what i had to deal with, inspite that I'm younger, I've had my load of sh#$..and still in the middle of dealing with it, but If I'd been complaining like you all the time I would have been dead already.

And dont get me started on that -" You have nothing to offer, stay home". Damn, with that attitude no wonder you got unlucky. And yeah, one difference between you and me. I may not have a lot to offer yet but I have nothing to lose, you obviously did have a lot to lose so there you have it mister.

PRAHA hello, how are you, I get the visa and I am preparing to move to Chicago very soon. I am really scared is it really that bad situation there in the states, well I hope to make it there any way, wish me luck, but maybe because I am from middle east I'll find it good place to live

PRAHA hello, how are you, I get the visa and I am preparing to move to Chicago very soon. I am really scared is it really that bad situation there in the states, well I hope to make it there any way, wish me luck, but maybe because I am from middle east I'll find it good place to live

Wow, you're really asking the wrong guy, look at his posts, bashing America for his failures is all he's been doing on this forum. You won't hear anything good or encouraging from him. He'll most likely tell you to stay home and describe everything in the worst possible way and you're gonna listen to him? Really, ask someplace else or just other people.

USAnDream likes to get into arguments with everyone....
Dont listen to him he is a kid. (like 15 years old I think)

USAnDream likes to get into arguments with everyone....
Dont listen to him he is a kid. (like 15 years old I think)

I can say the same about you. And it's really pointless arguing with someone like you Jeffy and Praha. Think whatever you want, this is a stupid forum anyway. I'd suggest everyone to stay away from your posts, but hey.. as youve said, I'm just a kid who doesn't persuade people to stay home, more to that.. I even convince them to move, yep, I"m that bad. But don't listen to me, listen to them. THey're the voice of America. They say nobody needs you over there, then nobody needs you there indeed. Everyone, no matter what dump you're living in, stay where you are, Praha has instructed you. Don't you dare win this thing. and if you have, don't even try to proceed otherwise there'll be less visas left for guys like them- "very" patriotic, "all-knowing" arrogant *** complaining-type, The future of America.

I'm outta here, peace..

I can say the same about you. And it's really pointless arguing with someone like you Jeffy and Praha. Think whatever you want, this is a stupid forum anyway. I'd suggest everyone to stay away from your posts, but hey.. as youve said, I'm just a kid who doesn't persuade people to stay home, more to that.. I even convince them to move, yep, I"m that bad. But don't listen to me, listen to them. THey're the voice of America. They say nobody needs you over there, then nobody needs you there indeed. Everyone stay where you are, Praha has instructed you. Don't you dare signing up for the lottery. Those guys will find you and take you down.

I'm outta here, peace..
boring.........

Hi, Praha...thanks for clarification...but...It's your problem, as I can see from many replies...I LOVE living in the USA...I came here 13 years ago, with a positive attitude, I moved my parents here, my sister, and now, it's my brother's turn...I succeeded with job and I feel if you work hard and do not look for the chip and easy living...your succeed anywhere...I always was thaught by my parents to work hard for something I really want, I worked hard, and I get what I want...no one can tell me what to do and where to move because I earned this life in this 1000s of opportunities country...there is always one for you...u just need to explore it harder.

By the way...my brother moves here despite your pessimistic warnings and he has a job offer already (I arranged that,,,can u imagine how Americans would like to take immigrants because they are truly hard workers in this land!)...

Good luck to you

Hi, Praha...thanks for clarification...but...It's your problem, as I can see from many replies...I LOVE living in the USA...I came here 13 years ago, with a positive attitude, I moved my parents here, my sister, and now, it's my brother's turn...I succeeded with job and I feel if you work hard and do not look for the chip and easy living...your succeed anywhere...I always was thaught by my parents to work hard for something I really want, I worked hard, and I get what I want...no one can tell me what to do and where to move because I earned this life in this 1000s of opportunities country...there is always one for you...u just need to explore it harder.

By the way...my brother moves here despite your pessimistic warnings and he has a job offer already (I arranged that,,,can u imagine how Americans would like to take immigrants because they are truly hard workers in this land!)...

Good luck to you

Exactly what I"ve been saying..

Wow, you're really asking the wrong guy, look at his posts, bashing America for his failures is all he's been doing on this forum. You won't hear anything good or encouraging from him. He'll most likely tell you to stay home and describe everything in the worst possible way and you're gonna listen to him? Really, ask someplace else or just other people.

no .. Im telling you to stay home but only because you used that famous sentence ..''if you don't like it go back where you came from'' .. but I can also ask you what are you doing on this forum at all since you did not win the lottery and god knows if you ever will

I always say .. come over and try out but keep options about going back open .. no matter from what country you are coming from

first and foremost immigrants coming over have to know that this society is paramount of ''free market capitalism ''.. period .. here everything is for sale and everyone has a price ..period .. if you coming here you have to have only one goal in mind ..you have to make money .. everything else is just a waste of time .. someone said emigration to the usa is LONG TERM THING AND WOULD BRING BENEFITS OVER PERIOD OF TIME ... well I dont belive in that because I did not see that for the years I m here .. you have to graB THIS BULL BY THE HORNS AND DO WHAT OTHER PEOPEL WHO HAVE THE MONEY HERE DO ...SELL WHAT THEY GOT !!.. be it a pretty face , nice a.., musical talent , or their brains or hands .. what ever ..IF THIS DOES NOT WORK OUT FAST ... you lose for sure .. time and money you could be makins somewhere else

thats my opinion so someone might say its biased or negative but thats the game here ..THATS HOW THEY PLAY ..

Good luck to you

thank you and good luck to you .too. glad that there is some positive example .. maybe my business would pick up speed in the next 12 months..but I doubt I would employ again 15-18 people as I used to before the crisis..

hope so.. I know you have a good degree and worked for US company thats a +
but there is one thing which might work against you and thats politics .. I dont need to elaborate that to you .. that might be a thing which could make or break you here .. I hope it did not came to that but in the times like this you never know ,
its moving fast and trends are very negative I have to say ..I don't want to say but it reminds me of times when system we had in Eastern Europe collapsed in 88-89..one day looked rock solid and the next it was gone like never existed ..just like that .. and it did start with economy ,inept politicians and corrupt officials ..for long it was status quo and everyone was saying its just a passing crisis everything will be ok in a year or two..and back then everyone had a job !!so there was no homeless people on the streets or on wellfare or widespread street crime and yet ...that world belongs to history books today and very few remembers that time

Status
Not open for further replies.