• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! 2011EU00008xxx reporting... I received the NL1 a few weeks ago!

I have some questions that I'll post soon (of course, about the affidavit :D).

Congratulations to the winners and good luck to all!

Hi ALL, I am From KOSOVO ,
April 22,2010
Received NL :May 25,2010
Yesterday June 7,2010 send back the forms DS122 and DS230 ,2 photos and barcode sheet ;All sent with regular mail ;
Case Nr: 2011EU00004xxx
How do we proceed now,what s next ?
Does KCC informs us when they got the package ?
Best Regards ,and Good Luck (to All of us :D)

]Hi ALL, I am From KOSOVO ,
April 22,2010
Yesterday June 7,2010 send back the forms DS122 and DS230 ,2 photos and barcode sheet ;All sent with regular mail ;
How do we proceed now,what s next ?
Does KCC informs us when they got the package ?
Best Regards ,and Good Luck (to All of us :D)[/QUOTE]

Hello Everyone,

I am from France and I am in the US for the moment with a Q1 visa. I pass trough France Service and they received my letter in May 14, and they called me as soon as they received the letter. I send the paper back to KCC and I am waiting for my 2nde letter. I am hoping to pass the interview in January in France, I decide to do it in my country because they say it was going to be quicker.
Good Luck to all !!!!

I have not received anything yet. I'm from The Netherlands, has anybody heard of anyone who has received their NL this late or should I give up?
I know I can check if I won on July 1st but I feel I did not win since it's already the end of June.
I really wanted to winnnn :(

I have not received anything yet. I'm from The Netherlands, has anybody heard of anyone who has received their NL this late or should I give up?
I know I can check if I won on July 1st but I feel I did not win since it's already the end of June.
I really wanted to winnnn :(

well, DV2011 is officially over, but they say that they need 2 more weeks for mailing the remaining NL's ... so maybe you're lucky and receive your NL within these weeks, but on/after july 1st you can check online anyway...

so don't give up too soon....still cross your fingers! ;)

I'm from The Netherlands and I received my NL on May 6th. You can't be sure till July 1st but chances are slim I think aquablue :(

Thanks sabi989 and ziva,
Ziva where in the Netherlands are are from? and do you think it matters that I submitted my info on the last day of the lottery? I also want to ask so they always send them out by country?
Thanks a lot

and do you think it matters that I submitted my info on the last day of the lottery? I also want to ask so they always send them out by country?
Thanks a lot

hi...i don´t think it matters when you submitted you entry...because we "joined" the lottery about 30 sec. after it opened and we still got nothin' ;)

hi...i don´t think it matters when you submitted you entry...because we "joined" the lottery about 30 sec. after it opened and we still got nothin' ;)

Thanks Niobe, well looks like I have no other choice but wait, so I will try and be patient

Thanks Niobe, well looks like I have no other choice but wait, so I will try and be patient

@ aquablue, Ziva all hope is not lost guys. There is still lot to hope for. I never received my NL and only got
to know I won after july 1st last year using my confirmation. I will you guys should leave your hopes up for
anything is possible. I hope each and everyone of you was selected. Well July is just around the corner.

Gudluck all!!!!

@ aquablue, Ziva all hope is not lost guys. There is still lot to hope for. I never received my NL and only got
to know I won after july 1st last year using my confirmation. I will you guys should leave your hopes up for
anything is possible. I hope each and everyone of you was selected. Well July is just around the corner.

Gudluck all!!!!

Thanks for your motivating words donsino :D and you are right GOD knows it all so let's just wait... next week is just around the corner!!

Greetings from Portugal! It's my 3rd application for DV, still didn't receive any NL of DV2011. No hope for this year:(

Gudluck all!!!!

Thanks for cheering us up!!! yay, lets hope and pray for july 1st! ...

Greetings from Portugal! It's my 3rd application for DV, still didn't receive any NL of DV2011. No hope for this year:(

Wait till next week ( 1st July) to check online using your confirmation number they gave you at the initial entry to see if you were selected.
I know by July so many of you will be here to tell us good stories.

Gudluck everyone

Wait till next week ( 1st July) to check online using your confirmation number they gave you at the initial entry to see if you were selected.
I know by July so many of you will be here to tell us good stories.

Gudluck everyone

You bet, I hope so, I mean, last year I checked online and I was not selected, I believe it was because of my pictures, but this year I spent 8€ on 2 professional pictures, mine and my wife's,lol. These should be the best 8€ spent on my entire life;)

You bet, I hope so, I mean, last year I checked online and I was not selected, I believe it was because of my pictures, but this year I spent 8€ on 2 professional pictures, mine and my wife's,lol. These should be the best 8€ spent on my entire life;)

haha awesome! :D
my husband and i spent about 7 hours to take pictures of ourselves....we must be selected...they are pretty amazing and look like professional pics! ;)

9 days to go!

Eh... I don't need hope to be selected, I got selected already for DV2011 :)

I just need hope for the 2nd NL and doing a good interview lol. I think you misread my post. I'm from the provence South-Holland to answer your question aquablue.

Hi ALL, I am From KOSOVO ,
April 22,2010
June 7,2010 send back forms DS122 and DS230 ,2 photos and barcode sheet ;
All sent with post-office mail ;
-Tue 7/06/10 7:23 PM KCC Received the forms
...the delays are huge with Post-office ,it took 1 MONTH for a "Paper" to be send to Kentucky USA from KOSOVO...so guys next time i'll never use random post office ,i'll use the fedex or DHL or whatever ...because I have learned THE Lesson and this should be a Lesson for many in this forum ,because time is crucial for DV processing.

I have one advice for all those coming to the us from europe .....don't come !!!
You gonna regret big time...........i know some members from this forum will be pissed and i can expect some vitriolic ( stupid replays to my post) but you will se i was giving you right advice soon enough...cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.