• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Winners from EUROPE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
.................I'm more interested in these problems listed below ..regarding low wages in the USA .. since I arived here wages are at the same level and ven going down but prices are going up and up and up all the tilme ....this is the article i found on the net ...it might explain whats going on ..

Making labour markets ‘more flexible’ (i.e. cutting wages) does not cure these problems; if anything, it makes the problem worse. By contrast, putting resources into active labour market policies such as improved education, retraining and high benefit provision contingent on job searching helps workers to find and retain high productivity jobs. This is the strategy pursued by the Nordic countries, one which has paid and will continue to pay handsome rewards in terms of prosperity and job security.

Who wins?
Comparing the economic performance of the European Union and the USA does not lead one to conclude that America has the more dynamic economy, or that it has performed better in the past or will do so in future. The most important feature of the comparison is neither the growth nor the unemployment record of the US and the EU. It is, rather, that US growth, unlike that in the EU, is funded by a dangerously high mountain of foreign debt. US external indebtedness, in turn, is driven by the US house-price bubble, enabling US consumers to spend more than they earn. Ironically, it is the EU which, together with China and Japan, continues to lend the money to the US which keeps their households spending and their economy growing.

The truth is that neither side ‘wins’ in this beauty contest. Europe merely does less badly than the USA in some crucial respects. Yes, while it is true that the core Eurozone countries could perform far better, Germany, France and Italy have quite different problems – in comparison both to the US and to each other – which require quite different solutions. Anybody who claims that the US provides a model which the EU should copy needs to consider the basic economic facts of the case.

Hmm, some interesting nonsense here. The EU lending money to the US? Have you not read the news recently, the Eurozone is pretty much on the brink of collapse, Greece and Ireland are bankrupt, Portugal and Spain will follow soon. The EU borrows more than the US, by some margin. However bad you think it is in the US, it is worse in the EU.

Just how many more countries do you think Germany will prop up? The Euro will collapse as soon as the German public get fed up with paying for the the rest. They have paid for Greece, they will pay for Ireland and probably even Portugal, but if Spain goes bankrupt, it will all be over. I am here in Spain, believe me, it is only a matter of time. I have just got back from Madrid and was shocked at the amount of public works going on, literally everywhere you look, all with money that Spain does not have. It simply can not go on, but it is the only thing propping up the economy.
At least the US has gone through the pain as is on the long, slow road to recovery. The EU still has a lot of pain to go through. Todays news on Ireland is just another step on the road to the end of the Euro. The rest of the world will be well on there way to recovery before the EU finally gets there.

Hmm, some interesting nonsense here. The EU lending money to the US? Have you not read the news recently, the Eurozone is pretty much on the brink of collapse, Greece and Ireland are bankrupt, Portugal and Spain will follow soon. The EU borrows more than the US, by some margin. However bad you think it is in the US, it is worse in the EU.

Just how many more countries do you think Germany will prop up? The Euro will collapse as soon as the German public get fed up with paying for the the rest. They have paid for Greece, they will pay for Ireland and probably even Portugal, but if Spain goes bankrupt, it will all be over. I am here in Spain, believe me, it is only a matter of time. I have just got back from Madrid and was shocked at the amount of public works going on, literally everywhere you look, all with money that Spain does not have. It simply can not go on, but it is the only thing propping up the economy.
At least the US has gone through the pain as is on the long, slow road to recovery. The EU still has a lot of pain to go through. Todays news on Ireland is just another step on the road to the end of the Euro. The rest of the world will be well on there way to recovery before the EU finally gets there.

Jules2203 I agree 100% with you :) I have been arguing with anzac and Kolja for weeks now, trying to explain them basic thing but they are really stupid. I love what you said , this is what I have been trying to explain them for the last 3 pages of this thread (you can look).
The article Kolja posted is an old one, and obviously it's wrong in some aspects of it :)
He showed it without noticing it because he is stubborn and does not try to understand global economy.
Anyhow, I'm glad to see that some people in the forum actually understand things!

Well, it is obvious who has won this argument, and it is not the person who resorts to mindless, inaccurate, lame insults.

Seriously man, get a life.

Well, it is obvious who has won this argument, and it is not the person who resorts to mindless, inaccurate, lame insults.

Seriously man, get a life.

there is no winning side here ..we don't decide on outcome of economy in the USA ...you for example for live in SPAIN ..what could you possibly know about US economy and job market? and how it feels here ??

I on the other hand lived here for better part of dof this decade which gives me right to observe and comment also I do follow whats going on here because I want to know how my future will be ..

my advice to you is

get wise while you can and inform and educate yourself ..as for JIFFY .. he argues with himself from post to post ...contradicts his own posts from the ''last '' page .. I can't follow what he is trying to say anymore because its not making any sense .....he is talking amd making points about stuff he knows nothing about citing his education which is faulty to say at least .

I thought we stop arguing about this subject anyway ,I dont like rude langugae used here but if you like it that way then its Ok by me .

situatio in the US is confirming observations about ''house of cards '' aproach to economig growth which US was pushing for so long

you also forgoth what happened in the UK and iceland who also got deep in the crisis and iceland almost bankrupted as a nation because they INVESTED IN SUB PRIME MORTGAGES HERE and THEY DID LEND USA lots of money ..so rather then to invest in their own economy they went for quck profit in the US by speculating heavily on the stocks and bonds and properties and LOST tons of money ...BUT THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON

in EU you have two types of nations ..one which did folloow US model of economy of gambling with their money and one which was prudent with it ....about EU beign last to get out of crisis ..well Im sure EU is already getting out ..Irish problem and Greece is too small compared to USA economic woes ..both countries comboned debt is around 70 BILLION euros (both countries have less people then state of NY)
USA debt is 3 TRILLION DOLLARS and bound to reach 5 TRILLION by the end of Obamas term in 2015 so that not even compare ..

eurozone has a future whereas US economy has to go out cold calling in order to produce and sell ,domestic market is almost dead and foreign would not buy

asian countries also suffer much more then EU because their economies are tyed with US much more then EU economies so they too are on the way down for a way longer period ,China has strong domestic marrket and EU to thank for still going strong but if EU decide to protect its market it will be some tuough times for China and that might happen due to unions beign stronger in protecting workers rights

but all that aside we live or will live i the USA so we shoulkd be concerned about how thing work here and is there any future for us here

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no winning side here ..we don't decide on outcome of economy in the USA ...you for example for live in SPAIN ..what could you possibly know about US economy and job market? and how it feels here ??

I on the other hand lived here for better part of dof this decade which gives me right to observe and comment also I do follow whats going on here because I want to know how my future will be ..

my advice to you is

get wise while you can and inform and educate yourself ..as for JIFFY .. he argues with himself from post to post ...contradicts his own posts from the ''last '' page .. I can't follow what he is trying to say anymore because its not making any sense .....he is talking amd making points about stuff he knows nothing about citing his education which is faulty to say at least .

I thought we stop arguing about this subject anyway ,I dont like rude langugae used here but if you like it that way then its Ok by me .

situatio in the US is confirming observations about ''house of cards '' aproach to economig growth which US was pushing for so long

you also forgoth what happened in the UK and iceland who also got deep in the crisis and iceland almost bankrupted as a nation because they INVESTED IN SUB PRIME MORTGAGES HERE and THEY DID LEND USA lots of money ..so rather then to invest in their own economy they went for quck profit in the US by speculating heavily on the stocks and bonds and properties and LOST tons of money ...BUT THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON

in EU you have two types of nations ..one which did folloow US model of economy of gambling with their money and one which was prudent with it ....about EU beign last to get out of crisis ..well Im sure EU is already getting out ..Irish problem and Greece is too small compared to USA economic woes ..both countries comboned debt is around 70 BILLION euros (both countries have less people then state of NY)
USA debt is 3 TRILLION DOLLARS and bound to reach 5 TRILLION by the end of Obamas term in 2015 so that not even compare ..

eurozone has a future whereas US economy has to go out cold calling in order to produce and sell ,domestic market is almost dead and foreign would not buy

asian countries also suffer much more then EU because their economies are tyed with US much more then EU economies so they too are on the way down for a way longer period ,China has strong domestic marrket and EU to thank for still going strong but if EU decide to protect its market it will be some tuough times for China and that might happen due to unions beign stronger in protecting workers rights

but all that aside we live or will live i the USA so we shoulkd be concerned about how thing work here and is there any future for us here

Kolja let me stop you right there.
I'm already in the USA and I already lived 5 years in the USA. And I'm telling you Jules knows more than you do.
You and anzac keep telling me I know nothing about the USA without even knowing my background. You guys are hilarious
Next, total US debt is more like 14trillions :) Again, using google is not hard you know.
European countries like Spain and Latvia have unemployment at more than 20% (double the usa) and in addition have debt problems. How can you even compare ?
France and Greece have unemployment at 10.1% and 12.5% and Greece almost collapse and may in the near future. SO how can you even cry about living in the USA ****er? DO you have unemployment at 20% ? You cry because you dont have a job here. Try finding a job in Spain or GReece.
Look at other countries. The situation is worse. Stop complaining about your failures. Stop talking about EUro zone or USA when you dont know shit. GO find a job.

If you guys were making these arguments about Australia for example I would agree. Oz has a successful economy, and is currently doing better than the US and EU. But making arguments that it is somehow better in the EU is totally wrong. We know things are difficult in the US right now, but the EU is in far more danger. When the going gets really hard the states of the US will stick together, when it happens in Europe the Eurozone will collapse, the Germans will not pay for it anymore.
I know Ireland and Greece are smaller economies, as is Portugal. The dangers lie with Spain and Italy, if one of these countries go bankrupt, and a lot of market traders think Spain will, then it will turn nasty.

lots of market traders like JIFFY ??....LOL;)

ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THIS

How can someone be so fixated on something they don't understand and have no viable/logical argument to support IT ?..THIS GOES TO BOTH OF YOU ...

US WILL STICK TOGETHER ???..hahhahah..YOU REALLY HAVE TO COME OVER AND SEE WHATS GOING ON ..IN THE USA you have a DEEP DIVISION BETWEEN TWO RULING PARTIES ..AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ''WE DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT ANYMORE'' KIND OF STUFF..BUT RATHER OPEN OPPOSITION TO ANYTHING PROPOSED BY OTHER SIDE (OBAMA AND HIS'' BLOCK'')

ALSO YOU HAVE LARGE NUMBER OF STATE LEGISLATORS IN ALMOST OPEN REVOLT TO FEDERAL GOV. ( THINK ARIZONA REGARDING IMMIGRATION )..AND ALL THOSE CRACKS APPEARED IN .......GET THIS ..ALL THAT HAPPENED IN ONLY 2 YEARS INTO THE CRISIS..LET ME REPEAT THAT ONCE AGAIN SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER ..SO ...ONCE AGAIN ..ONLY 2 YEARS INTO THE CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!! .. AND PROLONGED CRISIS IS ABOUT TO LAST AT LEAST TO 2015 ..SO WHAT IS THAT YOU SAYING ABOUT STICKING TOGETHER ??? DON'T BE NAIVE WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY GRABING THEY WOULD GO SEPARATE WAYS IN A HEART BEAT ..TEXAS IS ALREADY CACULATING WHAT IT WOULD GAIN IF THEY SPLIT FROM USA (THEY THINK THEY WOULD BE 5 TH RICHEST STATE IN THE WORLD )

...THIS COUNTRY IS APROACHING FAST TO A BOILNING POINT WHEN EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

ABOUT EU ..YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ MORE ABOUT HOW AND WHY EU WAS CREATED ..YOUR HOP ON -HOP OFF APORACH TO POLITICS I CAN BLAME ON HOW EU IS FAIRLY NEW EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY ..

BUT THERE IS A ONE THING EU HAS AS A HUGE ADVENTAGE OVER USA ....POLITICIANS THERE KNOW WHATS AT STAKE IF THEY DON'T WORK TOGETHER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM NO MATTER WHAT ..SO THE GERMANS WOULD END UP PAYING NO MATTER YOU MIGHT THINK THEY WILL DO ..BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T..EUROPEN HISTORY IS FULL OF THOSE NEGATIVES....THEY MIGHT NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT IT AND THEY MIGHT HISS AND FUSS ABOUT IT .. BUT THEY WILL PAY ..SAME THING WITH UK OR FRANCE ..THEY TOO WILL OPEN THEIR POCKETS AND COVER BAD DEBT OF ANY OTHER EU MEMBER .. BECAUSE THEY KNOW ON THE LONG RUN IT WOULD PAY OF

USA ON THE OTHER HAND HAS NO EXPERIENCE AND ITS POLITICIANS ARE JUST BLINDED BY LINING THEIR OWN POCKETS ..AGAIN ..YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU COME OVER HOW DEEP CORRUPTION GOES IN THIS COUNTRY ..BULGARIA IS EPITOME OF HONESTLY COMPARED TO USA AND ITS MONEY GRABING CLASS.. BUT AS SAID THE MONEY IS GONE AND TOUGH TIMES WILL TEST YOURS AND MINE WORDS..

From your comments I can see you know nothing about Bulgaria. Although I am not Bulgarian myself, that is just an assumption you have wrongly made, I have visited on a number of occasions, so please quit the cheap xenophobic, stereotypical insults. If you have such a high opinion of the EU, why dont you put your money where your mouth is, and move here.
Personally, due to my qualifications and experience in a specialized area, I have excellent prospects in the US or the EU. Although in my particular industry the US will certainly be a major growth area over the next 10 years. So, my career prospects are brighter in the US. I am not saying everything is fine and dandy in the US, but your idea of the EU is way off the mark.

lots of market traders like JIFFY ??....LOL;)

ONE THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THIS

How can someone be so fixated on something they don't understand and have no viable/logical argument to support IT ?..THIS GOES TO BOTH OF YOU ...

US WILL STICK TOGETHER ???..hahhahah..YOU REALLY HAVE TO COME OVER AND SEE WHATS GOING ON ..IN THE USA you have a DEEP DIVISION BETWEEN TWO RULING PARTIES ..AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ''WE DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT ANYMORE'' KIND OF STUFF..BUT RATHER OPEN OPPOSITION TO ANYTHING PROPOSED BY OTHER SIDE (OBAMA AND HIS'' BLOCK'')

ALSO YOU HAVE LARGE NUMBER OF STATE LEGISLATORS IN ALMOST OPEN REVOLT TO FEDERAL GOV. ( THINK ARIZONA REGARDING IMMIGRATION )..AND ALL THOSE CRACKS APPEARED IN .......GET THIS ..ALL THAT HAPPENED IN ONLY 2 YEARS INTO THE CRISIS..LET ME REPEAT THAT ONCE AGAIN SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER ..SO ...ONCE AGAIN ..ONLY 2 YEARS INTO THE CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!! .. AND PROLONGED CRISIS IS ABOUT TO LAST AT LEAST TO 2015 ..SO WHAT IS THAT YOU SAYING ABOUT STICKING TOGETHER ??? DON'T BE NAIVE WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY GRABING THEY WOULD GO SEPARATE WAYS IN A HEART BEAT ..TEXAS IS ALREADY CACULATING WHAT IT WOULD GAIN IF THEY SPLIT FROM USA (THEY THINK THEY WOULD BE 5 TH RICHEST STATE IN THE WORLD )

...THIS COUNTRY IS APROACHING FAST TO A BOILNING POINT WHEN EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

ABOUT EU ..YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ MORE ABOUT HOW AND WHY EU WAS CREATED ..YOUR HOP ON -HOP OFF APORACH TO POLITICS I CAN BLAME ON HOW EU IS FAIRLY NEW EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY ..

BUT THERE IS A ONE THING EU HAS AS A HUGE ADVENTAGE OVER USA ....POLITICIANS THERE KNOW WHATS AT STAKE IF THEY DON'T WORK TOGETHER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM NO MATTER WHAT ..SO THE GERMANS WOULD END UP PAYING NO MATTER YOU MIGHT THINK THEY WILL DO ..BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T..EUROPEN HISTORY IS FULL OF THOSE NEGATIVES....THEY MIGHT NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT IT AND THEY MIGHT HISS AND FUSS ABOUT IT .. BUT THEY WILL PAY ..SAME THING WITH UK OR FRANCE ..THEY TOO WILL OPEN THEIR POCKETS AND COVER BAD DEBT OF ANY OTHER EU MEMBER .. BECAUSE THEY KNOW ON THE LONG RUN IT WOULD PAY OF

USA ON THE OTHER HAND HAS NO EXPERIENCE AND ITS POLITICIANS ARE JUST BLINDED BY LINING THEIR OWN POCKETS ..AGAIN ..YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU COME OVER HOW DEEP CORRUPTION GOES IN THIS COUNTRY ..BULGARIA IS EPITOME OF HONESTLY COMPARED TO USA AND ITS MONEY GRABING CLASS.. BUT AS SAID THE MONEY IS GONE AND TOUGH TIMES WILL TEST YOURS AND MINE WORDS..
all this is nonsense. I dunno why u mix so many topics.
Also France can barely pay its own debt so I doubt they will pay anything. Same for UK.
Stop talking please.
Bye i'm out talking to you.
I dont even talk about Koljac because he is clearly out of his mind. At least anzac tries to think, Kolja is just plain stupid :)
love u guys

this french guy and spaniard from bulgaria are both out and out IDIOTS
why is anyone arguing with them is madness on its own

this french guy and spaniard from bulgaria are both out and out IDIOTS
why is anyone arguing with them is madness on its own

Why is it so difficult for you guys to understand. BTW, wrong again, I am neither Spanish or Bulgarian, but in fact English. I dont really understand why my nationality is of such importance to you all, other than using it as ammunition for your purile insults.

I agree with all points that the USA is in a recession, has problems with unemployment, yes, going through tough times, of course. I also accept that people should think very carefully about their employment prospects in the US before considering relocating, in difficult economic circumstances across the globe it is always going to be more difficult to move anywhere.

But, it really is no better in the EU, and I have no idea why any of you think that it is, other than ignorance perhaps. Try reading some European newspapers for a start...

Why is it so difficult for you guys to understand. BTW, wrong again, I am neither Spanish or Bulgarian, but in fact English. I dont really understand why my nationality is of such importance to you all, other than using it as ammunition for your purile insults.

I agree with all points that the USA is in a recession, has problems with unemployment, yes, going through tough times, of course. I also accept that people should think very carefully about their employment prospects in the US before considering relocating, in difficult economic circumstances across the globe it is always going to be more difficult to move anywhere.

But, it really is no better in the EU, and I have no idea why any of you think that it is, other than ignorance perhaps. Try reading some European newspapers for a start...

You are so right, Im in London right now, and trust me, thousands of people are losing their jobs everyday... It's becoming madness, budget cuts evrywhere... I was in Atlanta in 2008/2009 and it was the same thing, my boyfriend had to go work for the US military because it was the only place you could find a decent job at the time, looks like it's starting to happen here as well, but trust me, aint no military to give you a job in the UK lol...
In term of employment, I think it's different for everyone, some will be luckier in Europe, other ones in the US or in Canada... People just need to do an assessment (try to apply for job before they move there to see how many replies they have meaning if you have none then think again about what you are doing)

Jules2203 I agree 100% with you :) I have been arguing with anzac and Kolja for weeks now, trying to explain them basic thing but they are really stupid. I love what you said , this is what I have been trying to explain them for the last 3 pages of this thread (you can look).
The article Kolja posted is an old one, and obviously it's wrong in some aspects of it :)
He showed it without noticing it because he is stubborn and does not try to understand global economy.
Anyhow, I'm glad to see that some people in the forum actually understand things!

@ JEFFY ..please stop posting now I GOT YOU !!..
I QUOTED NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS FOR ECONOMICS .PA DIAMOND AND D MORTENSEN IN MY LAST 2 POSTS JUST SO I CAN PROVE 3 THINGS ABOUT YOU
YOU ARE LIAR WITH NO EDUCATION -YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ECONOMY WORKS

YOU ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT JUST SO YOU CAN INSULT PEOPLE

YOU ARGUE AND CONTRADICT (WITH)YOURSELF

@julles ..you said ''INTERESTING NONSENSE ''in response to my posts ...WELL MY DEAR FRIEND 1 EMINENT ECONOMIST WON NOBEL PRIZE BY COMPARING ECONOMIES OF THE USA AND EU ..NOW CALLING HIS THESIS AND WORK NON SENSE ITS LITTLE BIT STUPID DON'T YOU THINK???

I THINK YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN IDEAS ABOUT ECONOMY AND POST THEM HERE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN CALL IT NONSENSE ONLY IF YOU REACH SAME LEVEL OF RECOGNITION AND EDUCATION like he did

I MERELY SET A TRAP FOR JEFFY BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY RUDE AND I SUSPECTED VERY VAIN AND UNEDUCATED ON TOP IF IT ,SO I THOUGHT HE WILL JUST POUNCE WITHOUT THINKING AND INSULT AGAIN WITHOUT READING MY POST WHICH OF COURSE HAPPENED.....so i just copy pasted work from those two nobel prize winners for this year ....;)

BOTH OF YOU SHOULD START USING YOUR BRAINS FOR ONCE OR YOU NOT GONNA MANAGE WELL IN THE US :p

as someone said ..I WON THIS ARGUMET !!!!YUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I QUOTED NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS FOR ECONOMICS .PA DIAMOND AND D MORTENSEN IN MY LAST 2 POSTS JUST SO I CAN PROVE 3 THINGS ABOUT YOU

@julles ..you said ''INTERESTING NONSENSE ''in response to my posts ...WELL MY DEAR FRIEND 1 EMINENT ECONOMIST WON NOBEL PRIZE BY COMPARING ECONOMIES OF THE USA AND EU ..NOW CALLING HIS THESIS AND WORK NON SENSE ITS LITTLE BIT STUPID DON'T YOU THINK???

I THINK YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN IDEAS ABOUT ECONOMY AND POST THEM HERE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN CALL IT NONSENSE ONLY IF YOU REACH SAME LEVEL OF RECOGNITION AND EDUCATION like he did

I MERELY SET A TRAP FOR JEFFY BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY RUDE AND I SUSPECTED VERY VAIN AND UNEDUCATED ON TOP IF IT ,SO I THOUGHT HE WILL JUST POUNCE WITHOUT THINKING AND INSULT AGAIN WITHOUT READING MY POST WHICH OF COURSE HAPPENED.....so i just copy pasted work from those two nobel prize winners for this year ....;)

BOTH OF YOU SHOULD START USING YOUR BRAINS FOR ONCE OR YOU NOT GONNA MANAGE WELL IN THE US :p

I dont think that copying and pasting the odd snippet / paragraph form someones thesis to try and back up your ideas really stands up. Anyone who has studied Economics knows it is not a Science but a Social Science, with a wide range of theories and opinions, rather than facts. I can safely say that you will be able to find paragraphs from thesis of eminent Economists to support either side of this argument.
To be honest, I dont really know what state either the US or EU will finally emerge from this worldwide recession in. I would say that both the EU and US probably need each other to recover, with so much internationalization these days, I don't think one side of the pond will recover without the other.
Like I said, my only real point here is it seemed to me that people were thinking that everything is cool here in the EU, when it is not. I guess your motivation is the same in reverse. Everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Lol I saw that you quoted and I told you. But you only read 20% of what I say :)
Re read my post on 18 November at 5:38pm page 11: "The article Kolja posted is an old one, and obviously it's wrong in some aspects of it
He showed it without noticing it because he is stubborn and does not try to understand global economy. " YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD AHAHAHHAAHHAH
You just showed that the Nobel prize was wrong lol.
You think because he has a nobel prize he can predict the future ahahah
If he could do it he would be rich like Warren Buffet . Even Warren buffet makes mistakes.
You are such a joke :)
I won this again. Too easy lol

well done kolkja ..but as you can see this guy is so full of s..t he continues to argue
jeffy14 go and cry in the bathroom man , you are uselless

Guys I found a job. It took me 2 weeks in the USA.
Damn I wonder who is the stupidest now. The guy unemployed with no education talking nonsense about economics and how hard it is to find a job.
Or the smart young kid who has many diplomas and found a job so fast.
Hard question right anzac and Kolja ?

HAHAH loosers

Damn I wonder who is the stupidest now. The guy unemployed with no education talking nonsense about economics and how hard it is to find a job.

HAHAH loosers

jeffy14,
Where do you work ,in which company?

I dont think that copying and pasting the odd snippet / paragraph form someones thesis to try and back up your ideas really stands up. Anyone who has studied Economics knows it is not a Science but a Social Science, with a wide range of theories and opinions, rather than facts. I can safely say that you will be able to find paragraphs from thesis of eminent Economists to support either side of this argument.
To be honest, I dont really know what state either the US or EU will finally emerge from this worldwide recession in. I would say that both the EU and US probably need each other to recover, with so much internationalization these days, I don't think one side of the pond will recover without the other.
Like I said, my only real point here is it seemed to me that people were thinking that everything is cool here in the EU, when it is not. I guess your motivation is the same in reverse. Everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

don't be a sore loser...,I understand that your typing was faster then your brain as they would say these days
but you made some valid points with last sentence
anyways lets see how you will fare on this side of the pond .c ya around

HAHAH loosers

er ..which part of the ..''YOU ARE BUSTED'' ..you did not understand ??..come one man you had it ,give up with your childish behaviour .

er ..which part of the ..''YOU ARE BUSTED'' ..you did not understand ??..come one man you had it ,give up with your childish behaviour .

eh listen if you need some change to make month's end you can give me a call and i'll send u a few pennies.
Yes I'm that generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.