• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@shafiq,tasfia,kabir,what's about ur case?i think i m the only person in this forum waiting lenthiest time after interview!!!!!!!already six month gone.no sign....!!!!!!!

No update brother. May be I am the second person waiting for the longest time for visa in this forum. My family members visa time will be expire after 2 months. Anxious about to send them usa without me.

Shafiq,

I know about one case that is similar to your case. In that case the guy was waiting for visa while rest of the family members already got it. After waiting for around 4 months he sent an email to the US embassy mentioning the concern that his family members' visas are going to expire soon. Then after 2/3 days he got the call from embassy and eventually got the visa. Probably it was totally coincidental but I think you can also give it a try.

Thanks

No update brother. May be I am the second person waiting for the longest time for visa in this forum. My family members visa time will be expire after 2 months. Anxious about to send them usa without me.

Shafiq,

I know about one case that is similar to your case. In that case the guy was waiting for visa while rest of the family members already got it. After waiting for around 4 months he sent an email to the US embassy mentioning the concern that his family members' visas are going to expire soon. Then after 2/3 days he got the call from embassy and eventually got the visa. Probably it was totally coincidental but I think you can also give it a try.

Thanks

Thank you Zahidal. I have already sent an email to US embassy to know the update. Waiting for their reply.

Hi,

I have an issue. I am doing CP. My interview is in 2 weeks. I found out that I have a mistake while filing the form. I put high school graduation date 08-1989, but my transcript says 06-1989. do you think this is going to be a big problem in my interview? Can I do something at this stage?

Hi,

I have an issue. I am doing CP. My interview is in 2 weeks. I found out that I have a mistake while filing the form. I put high school graduation date 08-1989, but my transcript says 06-1989. do you think this is going to be a big problem in my interview? Can I do something at this stage?

It's not a big problem , if u change this mistake, the education board will issue a new transcript with current date which will make more confusion in your interview .so don't worry about this mistake .

zahid

Today i heard from kashem that embassy found mpu mistake with his case for what he did not visa.do anyone know what is mpu?he some how found out the news from the embassy.

Hello! ! !!
House, It has a great good news!
Zahid vi,(nadiasaifur) & his family got visa today. he called to me just now!

@zahid vi, Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really a great news for all of us.he was interviewed on 20th october and embassy kept their passport on november 27.its really a great news!!he c also called just a few minutes back congratulations zahid vai!!!

thanks & thank u kabir & nahel and all my friends in this forum and a biggest special thanks to RAJIV S. KHANNA for this portal . Don't worry brother all of u get visa soon. Inshallah.

zahid

Congrats Zahid & family.... very happy for you all. Wish you all the best with your new status.

thanks & thank u kabir & nahel and all my friends in this forum and a biggest special thanks to RAJIV S. KHANNA for this portal . Don't worry brother all of u get visa soon. Inshallah.

zahid

I am sharing a good news with you. I got my green card today :) As I am staying in USA, I did adjustment of status like zahidal and lipna. I really want to thank all the members of this forum for your continuous support and inspiration. Best of luck to those who have upcoming interview and who are under AP.

@nadiasaifur: Heartiest congratulations from my side :)

Thank u @ zahidal & @ sharminlee , Hope we meet soon. Thanks for your prompt support and suggestion in every time when i need. thank u very much.

Friend's if yours all submitted documents r Perfect you must get VISA.

Zahid

congrats zahid vi and vabi

finally u get visa thanks almighty allah , hopefully like u , everybody who related to this forum will get visa. I was always reading all forum post i am praying for u all

about my dv

hi im a new user of this portal. im a dv2011 winner. i was sent 1st confirmation letter july2010 unfortunately for being out of the country i've recieved it april 2011. i've sent ds122 and other form to kcc in may 2011. do i still have chance to get 2nd NL from kcc?? the time line is 30 september 2011. according to the visa Bulletin december2010, my cut-off number is gone already.

Last edited by a moderator:
@masud:yes,you must have the chance.i think u had better send kcc an email by ur own valid email id about ur case status.when u send any email u must refer ur name,case number and date of birth.u may write them that u got ur 1st notification letter late because of postal delay.good luck!!

@masud:yes,you must have the chance.i think u had better send kcc an email by ur own valid email id about ur case status.when u send any email u must refer ur name,case number and date of birth.u may write them that u got ur 1st notification letter late because of postal delay.good luck!!
thanks nahel for ur advise. i will do it. do u have any idea to get second letter earlier because my cut-off date is passed away??