• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@Nadiasaifur: I'm staying in NYC. How about you guys? When are you planning to come here?
@Aseef: Congratulations! :)

You know guyz i didn win the lottery last year (this yrs result is yet to be published)...i came to the thread and really got so much indulged to the story that read from page 1-48 all. At the end I was feeling like I am with you people and cannot just stop reading as I was dying to know about zahid, kabir or tania...All you be blessed

thank ttania. i think inshallah we ll move September 1st week. prey for us.

@aseef --- congratulations!

from nadia saifur.

@aseef:when were u interviewed and when did u get visa!and not forget to accept my heartiest congratulaion.

@nadiasaifur:When did the embassy phoned you and what was the phoning time?

The call was at 11 or 11:30 am on Thursday 26th may , First they call me but on that time my mobile was busy so the number was waiting , i knew from this forum embassy usually call from citicell number , the call was come from citycell but i could not attend the number, i call back that number but nobody answer it, i tried several times but no answer. After few moments they call at Nadia's cell number . they inform her our AP had Completed On 2nd jun at 2:30 any of us can take our Passport. That's It.

Keep Your Mobile Always on, Enable the call waiting option on your mobile set. when This type of number is waiting answer it on that time . Maybe they does not attend any incoming call (I think).

Zahid

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately

Except
AFRICA

Ethiopia 32,400

ASIA

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

thanks & thank u kabir & nahel and all my friends in this forum and a biggest special thanks to RAJIV S. KHANNA for this portal . Don't worry brother all of u get visa soon. Inshallah.

zahid

All_Hamdulillha.

Zahid vi Nadia vabi congratulation. Its a great news for me of this month. Yes u ppl did it by the prayer. Sukria. Very best wishes for ur familly bro. Lets prepare for ur destination.

Bye d way m in Texus Houston, I got a job here thats y m busy and not attend regular in forum, m trying to keep in touch. Pray for me.

And still my prayer for all AP and who r wating for Visa.

Thank you every one who congratulate me

@aseef:when were u interviewed and when did u get visa!and not forget to accept my heartiest congratulaion.
@nehal;we interviewed in last week of March,my wife and son have got visa 3 days after interview i am in AP then in last of May call came from CO and got Visa 1st week of June,I got visa from Bang.

All_Hamdulillha.

Zahid vi Nadia vabi congratulation. Its a great news for me of this month. Yes u ppl did it by the prayer. Sukria. Very best wishes for ur familly bro. Lets prepare for ur destination.

Bye d way m in Texus Houston, I got a job here thats y m busy and not attend regular in forum, m trying to keep in touch. Pray for me.

And still my prayer for all AP and who r wating for Visa.

Many Thanks Brother. We will go to Dallas Inshallah. Keep in touch.

zahid

Dear all,
Here is some information for all AP holder. You will give some Idea............
If it has any discrapancy.pls, inform to me for all correction.

1)Sabrina # Interview : 06/10/2010, Visa picked up# 12/12/2010, Total # 67 days
2)Himaloy # Interview : 06/10/2010, Visa picked up# 17/12/2010, Total # 72 days
3)Assef # Interview : 25/12/2010, Visa picked up# 07/06/2011, Total # 163 days
4)S.Mobarak # Interview : 14/02/2011, Visa picked up# 03/05/2011, Total # 78 days
5)Nadia Saifur # Interview : 20/10/2010, Visa picked up# 02/06/2011, Total # 225 days
6)Sapana1979 # Interview : 01/10/2010, Visa picked up# 01/11/2010, Total # 31 days
7)Himaloy’s neighbors # Interview : 06/10/2010, Visa picked up# 01/11/2010, Total # 26 days
8)Sporsho # Interview : 05/12/2010, Visa picked up# 10/01/2011, Total # 36 days
9)Nightingale’s parents # Interview : 13/10/2010, Visa picked up# 04/11/2010, Total # 22 days
10)M.Rahman # Interview : 01/11/2010, Visa picked up# 27/01/2011, Total # 89 days
11)Suvro369 # Interview: 27/01/2011, Visa picked up# N/A.
12)RajuYakub# Interview : 03/03/2011, Visa picked up# 20/03/2011, Total # 18 days
13)Tasfia # Interview : 09/01/2011, Visa picked up # Not yet, Total # 156 days already gone (as on 14/06/2011)
14)Nahel # Interview :05/12/2010, Visa picked up# Not yet, Total # 190 days already gone (as on 14/06/2011)
15)Shafiq # Interview :04/01/2011, Visa picked up# Not yet, Total # 161 days already gone (as on 14/06/2011)

Here was also some GOLD like "rony1985,nazdv,& ttania" who got visa on spot.

all the best.:)

Dhaka
Typical Wait Time (Calendar Days*) for a Nonimmigrant Visa Interview Appointment

Visitors Visas: 18 Days
Student/Exchange Visitors Visas: 2 Days
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas*** (Excludes: A, G, K, and V): 18 Days
Typical Wait Time (Workdays**) for a Nonimmigrant Visa To Be Processed****: 2 Days
*Calendar days refer to every day of the week, including days when embassies are closed (such as weekends and holidays).
**Work days refer only to days when the embassy is open and does not include weekends and holidays.
*** The All Other Nonimmigrant Visa wait time DOES NOT include K or V visa applications, which are processed similar to immigrant visas. A and G applications are excluded from these wait times, as they are processed separately.
****IMPORTANT NOTE: Processing wait time DOES NOT include the time required for administrative processing. These procedures require additional time. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of application. When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case. Therefore, before making inquiries about status of administrative processing, applicants or their representatives will need to wait at least 90 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later. Processing wait time also does not include the time required to return the passport to applicants, by either courier services or the local mail system.

Last updated on June 7, 2011

Source: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/wait_4788.html?post=Dhaka&x=67&y=9