• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@nazdv congratulation brother .

zahid

Thank u zahid vi. Do u remmember very biggining of my joining this forum my onely headache was this, saveral time i asked u for this, "how long how long i havebeen wait" for this, saveral time i send u PM. Thanks thanks for thats time ur quieck response, that was a great relife to me.

But now i know 2NL is not only, there lot of headahe need to carry with me untill my interview. Once again thanks Zahid vi, Labora2, nightingle, sabrina, rony1985 and all of my forumates. Keep in touch u all.

Hallow everyone,

Today i got my 2NL. Pray for me and ttania and those who r going to this month and next month Interview.

Thanks

Congratulation!!!!
I am waiting for Bulettttttttin,,,,,,,, LoL!
and sadia + zahid vai waiting for visa since oct.2010 to till now.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@nehal have u went embassy 2day ? what did they say? i was interviewed on 20th OCT 2010 still we are in AP.

zahid

YES I went.BUT GATE NO 3.WAS CLOSED TODAY.THE GATEMAN ASKED ME TO COME ON SUNDAY.I HOPE TO GO THAT DAY.DO NOT TENSE.A GREAT NEWS IS WAITING FOR U.I PRAY FOR UR SUCCESS.

Thanks kabir007 and s.mobarak. Akhono Onek Poth Baki BONDHU so.........

Kabir007 April month bullatin will completly ur turn(Inshahallah), so get ready bro.

@nehal thank u for ur wishes . Only Allah can help us. 01712746727 this is my cell no . It will be a great pleasure for me if u give your cell no or call me.

zahid

Additional Prcessing

Hi All,
Specially Nahel and Zahid,
My wife is a DV winner of 2011. I and my two daughters are the beneficiaries. We both are Bangladesh government officers. We were interviewed on 4th January, 2011 and placed under AP. On 17th February, we mailed Visa section to know status update of our visa and got replied that still we are under AP. US embassy is not in a position to expedite it but they will call us when it is completed. Now I would like to know if any one in this forum who were in AP and got call from the consular section pls let us know your experiance. How long does it actually take to complete AP. If it is not completed by 30th September then what will happen to the case?
shafiq
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Specially Nahel and Zahid,
My wife is a DV winner of 2011. I and my two daughters are the beneficiaries. We both are Bangladesh government officers. We were interviewed on 4th January, 2011 and placed under AP. On 17th February, we mailed Visa section to know status update of our visa and got replied that still we are under AP. US embassy is not in a position to expedite it but they will call us when it is completed. Now I would like to know if any one in this forum who were in AP and got call from the consular section pls let us know your experiance. How long does it actually take to complete AP. If it is not completed by 30th September then what will happen to the case?
shafiq
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

AP at Dhaka embassy usually take from 3 months to 5 months. if it is not completed by 30th September ur application will be automatically rejected.

@safik it takes 3 months.we n one of my known person(he is a student) still waiting for the call.we were interviewed on 9 january.we are also under AP

Hallow everyone,

Today i got my 2NL. Pray for me and ttania and those who r going to this month and next month Interview.

Thanks

Hey Naz, congratulation and happy to see your sign!
BTW, I'm in huge confusion and worried, in my 2nd NL they referred me as TANIA AKTER NLN ... another thing I need to clear out here when I submit my DSP forms 2nd time, I filled up my last name as NLN. Please guys post on this issue! My passport contains my name as TANIA AKTER! I'm passing a horrible time! What to do now?

Hey Naz, congratulation and happy to see your sign!
BTW, I'm in huge confusion and worried, in my 2nd NL they referred me as TANIA AKTER NLN ... another thing I need to clear out here when I submit my DSP forms 2nd time, I filled up my last name as NLN. Please guys post on this issue! My passport contains my name as TANIA AKTER! I'm passing a horrible time! What to do now?

Thanks ttania,

Check out ur PM.

May Cutt off for region of Asia 23500......

Great News..
But I think, I am the last man in Bangladesh for dv-2011 Program.
So, I have no company.

AP at Dhaka embassy usually take from 3 months to 5 months. if it is not completed by 30th September ur application will be automatically rejected.

@ronne have u seen any case who is rejected automatically? is it acceptable for a applicant who's all doc's are perfect but embassy can not make any decision ? This is US EMBASSY , does we expect from them? I don't believe US Embassy play this type of dirty game with a dv winner ? It is simply unbelievable !

@shafiq don't worry brother hope everything will be fine .We (me, wife & son) are waiting last 4 months.I am the applicant, me and my wife do customize software & Web Page development business in BD last eight year's. This DV make a big hamper in our business , because it's a time,service and commitment oriented business , after our interview we did not take any new contract for business , it was out of our mind that AP take's this type of time , Now we are in big trouble in our life. So brother can u feel what kind of horrible condition of our life? Everything's upon ALLAH, Only He can help us . I mailed them they ans like u . I know and believe that i can recover my business loss , i don't know why it is take time! My all doc's are perfect , i did not gave any fake information's!!!! Is a big frustration..............

Zahid

Everybody are in the Ap. So who are got dv visa after the visa interview. If AP takes too much time then people gets their visa lately. But in this forum I never get anybody who gets his visa after his interview. So what is the reason? Plz share your experience.

Another thing I want to share that I have talked my friend’s colleagues who worked in usa embassy Dhaka as visa document fraud officer told me that CO officer wants sure that all the information in the edv form, dsp form and the docs we submitted during our interview are matched exactly 100%. Then they get to assured that the marriage was original and photo album of marriage is must to prove this assurance. So he told me to bring as much photo and photo id card during visa interview. He also said that if the CO gets satisfied with information and docs and marriage then he give clearances with token to come next day to take passport with visa. If they need to AP they take few days for processing and give blue sheet and give visa after few days later. That’s information I get. Though we all know all these but I want to share this with this forum. But I am in confusion with the information I get from this forum that every body who interviewed earlier does not get visa without AP or need to wait one moth though exception case we have seen. Actually taking too much AP hampers peoples daily living and they can not live or do or making any decision during this processing time. So I think it hampers one life and future. They are always tensed about this situation. This all my personal feelings

To all under AP.
There is nothing to be worried about AP.It usually takes several weeks or months.So far I know most of the cases r reconciled within six months.Applicants under AP must get visa before SEP-30 if their documentation is authentic.I believe all ur confution will be deminished after getting visas at hand.I did not appeare at the BCS written exam even did not collect form of 31st BCS though I am well prepared.ABOVE ALL, ALLAH IS WITH THEM WHO HAVE PATIENCE.

@shafiq thank u for your call, your wife and your 2 children got visa u are AP . Don't worry about your visa , They will give u soon. I know a family who's case were like u . They all got visa.

zahid