• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hi sabria_, i m new comer in this forum, but i attached with this forum from long time, b'cause i have seen all mail regular.

my husband got dv 2011 and our interview ll be on 20th oct, so we r very tense.

dear sabrina_ i need to know that, on interview time, we ll need to submit all original documents and also photocopy of these paper. but is these photocopy paper need authorize by notary? please answer me ASAP.

thanks and good luck.

from nadiasaifur.

Hi sabria_, i m new comer in this forum, but i attached with this forum from long time, b'cause i have seen all mail regular.

my husband got dv 2011 and our interview ll be on 20th oct, so we r very tense.

dear sabrina_ i need to know that, on interview time, we ll need to submit all original documents and also photocopy of these paper. but is these photocopy paper need authorize by notary? please answer me ASAP.

thanks and good luck.

from nadiasaifur.

Yes, all documents must be authorised by Notary! So far as I know Notary only can be done on photocopy papers! So, please contact someone as soon as possible who already face the interview! Good luck for the interview! Be blessed!

No notary needed for any photocopy documents. Americans dont believe any notarian of Bangladesh. Even marriage docs also no need to notarized. Only PCC needs to be notarized.

thank to ttania, nightingle and bivrat.

@rony1985 -->> can you help me for my query? i need to know. is PCC need to notary? please let me know. thanks.

Hello Nadiasaifur!

Sorry for late. I did'nt authorize by notary any of my photocopy papers except my SSC and HSC marks sheets. Those (Marks sheets) I translated 3 years ago and notarized that time.

Please be regular in this forum. It will be helpful for you.

Take care. Best of luck.

Sabrina.
(Interviewed on 6 Oct and waiting for a call from Embassy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Nadiasaifur!

Sorry for late. I did'nt authorize by notary any of my photocopy papers except my SSC and HSC marks sheets. Those (Marks sheets) I translated 3 years ago and notarized that time.

Please be regular in this forum. It will be helpful for you.

Take care. Best of luck.

Sabrina.
(Interviewed on 6 Oct and waiting for a call from Embassy)

Thank you Sabrina. Don't worry, inshallah u ll get a good news from embassy. Best of luck.

- Nadia

Kabir007,

You are not paying income tax that will not be a problem (if your earning is less) but you must submit the Income Return (ai kor return) every year. I am not saying that will be a problem in embassy but this kind of people don't like this thats for sure.

@zahidal, yes! my income is not taxable,also I am not a AOS applicant, so, how can i provide Income Return? as i know if my income is taxable then i provide /submit return?
Please explane details........

hi every one! hope all r doing fine.
@sabrina_ : what z up? any call ? can u tell me that, in embassy , will we fill up any new forms for interview? also, will we take any food for our child? my son's age is 4. i don't know how many times we ll stay there? pls let me know every thing, if u can. thanks.

nadiasaifur.

hi every one! hope all r doing fine.
@sabrina_ : what z up? any call ? can u tell me that, in embassy , will we fill up any new forms for interview? also, will we take any food for our child? my son's age is 4. i don't know how many times we ll stay there? pls let me know every thing, if u can. thanks.

nadiasaifur.

Kabir,

Income return is for everyone how earns. Let me explain it a little bit: lets say in BD the minimum taxable income is 200000 taka / yr and your income is 180000 taka / yr. So in the Income Return form you will mention your income. But as your income is not taxable your tax amount is zero (0). It means you are making your money legal. Lets say you are staying with your father and you are saving your money. In that case after 5 yrs you will have 900000 taka. Now if you want to invest this money for any business then gov will ask you from where you got this money? So if you submit your Income Return each yr you can show that how you have earned money.

Again I am saying its not mandatory. If it is not possible right now for you to get that Income Return don't worry about it. Go with all other papers with you that is required by US embassy.

Take care...

Hi nadia.....sorry for little late...

u can't make notary on any original documents...please don't do....

just take photo copies of all documents u are submitting...and be safe by doing all attested by notary.......it's better if u do notary of all photocopies including bank statement...that's what i did.............

thank to ttania, nightingle and bivrat.

@rony1985 -->> can you help me for my query? i need to know. is PCC need to notary? please let me know. thanks.

Hi nadia.....sorry for little late...

u can't make notary on any original documents...please don't do....

just take photo copies of all documents u are submitting...and be safe by doing all attested by notary.......it's better if u do notary of all photocopies including bank statement...that's what i did.............

thank u so much RONY. Congratulation both of u (u & boudi).

@nadia

Hello Nadia!
No call from embassy yet. I did not have filled up any new form in embassy. I am single. So, I don't know if there any additional form for spouse and children. My interview time was 8.00am. I entered into the embassy at 7.45 and in 10:45 all were completed.
Thanks
Sabrina

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody give me idea about the following? :

1) Name check
2) Security check
3) Additional process
4) Administrative process
5) 221(g)

-Sabrina