• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@Mehedee dont be tensed.insallah good news is waiting for u.
@shaifq 232 ,brother no news frm u,do u get any call or any update?
@nahel brother whats ur update??

@mehedee:u will get visa.
@tasfia:still waiting.hopefuly waiting for good news with all faith in allah.

Sukria Al-hamdulillah
Greetings to all,
Today i have successfully complete my interview. Me and my wife got visa approval without any hazard but we have to wait a long time for call. Tommorow 2.30 PM they return our passport with VISA. Thanks to almighty and my forumates.

Sorry for late publish my post cause Im out of my home.

Congratulations. Welcome to USA.

Sukria Al-hamdulillah
Greetings to all,
Today i have successfully complete my interview. Me and my wife got visa approval without any hazard but we have to wait a long time for call. Tommorow 2.30 PM they return our passport with VISA. Thanks to almighty and my forumates.

Congratulations nazdv !!! Welcome to the world of GC.

Sukria Al-hamdulillah
Greetings to all,

Sukria Al-hamdulillah
Greetings to all,

Congratulations. ;) what great news brother,!
You & ttania already get visa, So, i'm the last man on the interview queeeee! on this forum. Pls, pray for me.
Ok, Pls, Explane your details exprince.

all the best:)

@Zahidul and Nomanrupa: So far I know you guys have CSE background, I have a confusion about occupation, in the cover page of visa packet, they wrote my occupation as "ENGINEER, SURVEYOR/MAP SCIENCE", what does that mean? According to my professional experience I've provided my occupation as SOFTWARE ENGINEER! Do you guys have any idea about this issue?

Thanks @ Sharminlee, Zahidal, tasfia,S.mobarak, kabir, ttania. Today i rec our visa pack.
@kabir007 i know ur situation, truly saying its nothing a interview. Only 5 ques they ask me...

whats my passing year SSC & HSC
my job status and when got married then want to see my wed albam. thats all.

When u will wait the waiting room u can understand that time its nothing.

Thanks

Great... you are also Software Engineer... USA job market for IT professionals are good right now and it will be better in future. You will be all set with in couple of months.

You know I did AOS unlike you and they don't give any visa for AOS applicant, they just send the GC.

@zahid(nomanrupa), tania or anyone else who are IT professional if need any suggestion or help let me know. I will be able to share my experience and introduce you with someother IT professionals / IT recruiters.

Thanks

@Zahidul and Nomanrupa: So far I know you guys have CSE background, I have a confusion about occupation, in the cover page of visa packet, they wrote my occupation as "ENGINEER, SURVEYOR/MAP SCIENCE", what does that mean? According to my professional experience I've provided my occupation as SOFTWARE ENGINEER! Do you guys have any idea about this issue?

Thanks Zahidal brother for your post, it's so generous of you that you are thinking about our career and trying to help us! You are more lucky that you've already got your GC. What about us? Will it take more than 4years to get one? BTW, I'm not clear about the visa packet cover page occupation issue! Does anybody have any idea on that?

Great... you are also Software Engineer... USA job market for IT professionals are good right now and it will be better in future. You will be all set with in couple of months.

You know I did AOS unlike you and they don't give any visa for AOS applicant, they just send the GC.

@zahid(nomanrupa), tania or anyone else who are IT professional if need any suggestion or help let me know. I will be able to share my experience and introduce you with someother IT professionals / IT recruiters.

Thanks

I think, whatever occupation is written on your visa packet, does not matter. Once you come to USA, you will get your GC and SSN within a month. Then you can choose your own occupation.

Thanks Zahidal brother for your post, it's so generous of you that you are thinking about our career and trying to help us! You are more lucky that you've already got your GC. What about us? Will it take more than 4years to get one? BTW, I'm not clear about the visa packet cover page occupation issue! Does anybody have any idea on that?

hi guys
i am new to this forum and i just wanted to know whether the region location affects the DV application of Bangladeshi citizens?like say for instance a Bangladeshi citizen living in UAE which is an eligible country for dv lottery but only 20 or 30 applicants are selected every year as compared to Bangladesh where nearly 6000 people are selected every year. so if a bangladeshi citizen living in uae applies for DV lottery will it reduce his/her chances of winning as compared to when applying from Bangladesh because i have referred to some sources and saw that Dv lottery depends very much on the locations of countries by region. So please i just wanted to know will i from the middle east be able to apply for dv lottery and be classified with the bangladeshi regions category or will my application be classified with the UAE region along with the UAE citizens? i am not a Uae citizen, neither was i born in UAE, but just immigrated there few years ago. I was born in bangladesh and dont reside there at the moment. someone please advise.. thanks in advance!!