• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Best of luck sabrina!! i hope and pray that u'll get it...but don't loose ur hope.keep patience. you've done a very good job that u've collected the PCC in time.may god help u to b successful!! one thing tell us that did they ask u any same question more than one time again and again?? and what what photo ID have u submitted?please reply...

Hi everybody, i am not very regular in this forum. So i need some help from u, that i have lost my hsc admit card but i have ssc admit card and both ssc and hsc registration card with photo. So does it create any problem i the interview. Do i need to collect duplicate admit card from borad

Hi everybody, i am not very regular in this forum. So i need some help from u, that i have lost my hsc admit card but i have ssc admit card and both ssc and hsc registration card with photo. So does it create any problem i the interview. Do i need to collect duplicate admit card from borad

I don't think It'd cause any harm as long as you have the Certificates and Transcripts! But still, you can consult with someone who already got interviewed!

I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT IS DURING E-DV FORM ENTRY IN 2009 I FILLED MY NAME IN THE FOLLOWING --- SAY FOR EXAMPLE-
FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI MD.
MIDDLE NAME- ASIKUR

But in Form DSP-122 and Form DS-230, Part I and II, i have filled my spouse name in the following order-

FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI
MIDDLE NAME- MD. ASIKUR

So, May I know does it create any problem for my further visa processing?. Though there is no mistake about the spelling of my name. AND I HAVE ALSO MAILED THIS TO THE KCC THROUGH E-MAIL AND THEY HAVE REPLILED BY THE FOLLOWING WAY – “ THIS WILL INCLUDED IN YOUR CASE FILE” THAT’S THE REPLY SO I will be highly grateful to you if you give me your assistance in this case.

I have a hand written passport and its valid till april-2011. So i want to make mrp passport and for that i had paid 6000tk for emergency passport fee to sonali bank and i will go to passport office next sunday. Do you know what are the extra documents needed to submit in the passport office. As i am very busy with my working i didnit get much time to get enough information in this case. And another thing how it long to get this mrp passport. Plz giv me advice

nomarupa i think it would be better if u r not making MRP now anymore.it takes 1-2months to deliver and there is a rule i'm not sure it exists till now or not that if the MRP is not older for 3months,u're not going to get visa on that passport.better u renew ur hand written passport.i don't know others u'll agree with me or not, please advice nomarupa so far u know.

Dear Romana Rupa

You have to pay money (for ordinary 3000, emergency 6000) to sonali bank and attach the slip with MRP form.
Fill up the MRP form (4 pages). Attach 2 photos and attest on photos by first class gageted officer.

Extra documents: National ID card photocopy (attested).

Thanks
Sabriana

I have a hand written passport and its valid till april-2011. So i want to make mrp passport and for that i had paid 6000tk for emergency passport fee to sonali bank and i will go to passport office next sunday. Do you know what are the extra documents needed to submit in the passport office. As i am very busy with my working i didnit get much time to get enough information in this case. And another thing how it long to get this mrp passport. Plz giv me advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Rony!
No, they did not repeat any question. they asked me if i have any ID card, then I gave them my NID card. Take care.

Sabrina

Best of luck sabrina!! i hope and pray that u'll get it...but don't loose ur hope.keep patience. you've done a very good job that u've collected the PCC in time.may god help u to b successful!! one thing tell us that did they ask u any same question more than one time again and again?? and what what photo ID have u submitted?please reply...

Dear Nightingle!

For background chek, do they check only PCC?
will they check my resident address and job?
pls reply.

Sabrina

I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT IS DURING E-DV FORM ENTRY IN 2009 I FILLED MY NAME IN THE FOLLOWING --- SAY FOR EXAMPLE-
FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI MD.
MIDDLE NAME- ASIKUR

But in Form DSP-122 and Form DS-230, Part I and II, i have filled my spouse name in the following order-

FAMILY NAME- RAHMAN
FIRST NAME- KAZI
MIDDLE NAME- MD. ASIKUR

So, May I know does it create any problem for my further visa processing?. Though there is no mistake about the spelling of my name. AND I HAVE ALSO MAILED THIS TO THE KCC THROUGH E-MAIL AND THEY HAVE REPLILED BY THE FOLLOWING WAY – “ THIS WILL INCLUDED IN YOUR CASE FILE” THAT’S THE REPLY SO I will be highly grateful to you if you give me your assistance in this case.

What does this backgroud cheaking means? Does it mean applicant's backgound in the native coutry ? Does it cheak past history cheaked by bangladeshi police? Or it cheak fbi name list which is cheaked in usa.

A few days back, I called in passport office, they said it will take 15 working days for emergency, otherwise it will take 1 month!

let me give some input regarding name check....

The name check done in FBI end.....

it takes little time if somebody's name go for name check....but my knowledge says administrative process can be anything...like PCC, address(lots of example there where embassy people come to check to the address given)

again lot of people say they are unmarried though they are ....like people submit 2 DV one family and one single.....so for them they check the marital status....

again for some they check all educational documents those who pass before 97 may be......because their result not available in net

check here..

http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/arch/index.php

so they take time those who passed before..

i hope i gave some idea

december cut-off for asia is only 11600. differnce is 10750-11600=850 only. we have to wait long to our cut off number