• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Pls Nigerians, Lets not divide the house!

Pls Nigerians,

Lets not divide the House, Pls there are about 3 different threads for 2011 winners. Lets try to maintain a thread so that one can find one info in one thread!

Thanks.

www(dot)forums(dot)immigration(dot)com/showthread(dot)php?312051-Dv-2011-winners-from-nigeria-report-here/page6

Hello People!!! I think its time we all assemble in one thread and make good out of it Just Like Jed-i said. Divided we lose ideas united we gain much more,Please to the past DV-2010 winners you guys should also share ideas and guide us.I wish all those current for October Success and as Nigeria makes its Fifty independent anniversary in Gold, you all will also emerge in a golden Color this coming month

Wishing everybody the best.

Hello house, i know the good Lord that has started this whole thing will surely see us thru in this whole thing. Pls my question to the past winners is with the way the case number is going now pls what is the our chances here with case number of 19xxx, cos we just cant wait i.e myself and my wife to be called for our visa pick up i wont say interview cos i know is done. pls how soon would that be the way we are going with the case number now.

all things being equal, u should be current not later dan april.

pls,i received my 1st NL in may 2010. l sent it back in may 25 2010. DHL confirmed delivery in 27th may 2010 but i have not received any sort of notification from KCC to show that they have received my documents.What do i do? And my case number is 2011AFOOOO57**. Pls when will i be current?

pls,i received my 1st NL in may 2010. l sent it back in may 25 2010. DHL confirmed delivery in 27th may 2010 but i have not received any sort of notification from KCC to show that they have received my documents.What do i do? And my case number is 2011AFOOOO57**. Pls when will i be current? Pls i need your reply quickly. Thank you very much for your help.

pls,i received my 1st NL in may 2010. l sent it back in may 25 2010. DHL confirmed delivery in 27th may 2010 but i have not received any sort of notification from KCC to show that they have received my documents.What do i do? And my case number is 2011AFOOOO57**. Pls when will i be current? Pls i need your reply quickly. Thank you very much for your help.

are u nigerian? if not where are you from then an answer would be given to you immediately.

This is not good 4 we nigerians at all.

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region.........All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA..................................................15,650
Except:
Egypt....................................................12,600
Ethiopia.................................................12,250
Nigeria...................................................10,850
ASIA......................................................11,600
EUROPE..................................................13,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)..............................4
OCEANIA.....................................................700
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN...............675

Hello Everyone,
Pls who has a contact phone number of anyone at NPC in Surulere, to help out with a Birth Certificate?
It's urgent pls. thnks.

select,
you dont need their phone number just go there yourself and tell them you want a birth certificate it is 2500

stephanie D,
KCC will not notify you of your documents arriving unless you enquire, and this can be done by either sending them a email stating (your full name, year of birth and CN) or you can call them on their telephone lines.

pls,i received my 1st NL in may 2010. l sent it back in may 25 2010. DHL confirmed delivery in 27th may 2010 but i have not received any sort of notification from KCC to show that they have received my documents.What do i do? And my case number is 2011AFOOOO57**. Pls when will i be current?

Stephanie D,
By now you should have received ur 2nd NL as ur CN is current for October and your forms have reached kcc in May. Have u checked ur post office box? If the 2nd NL is not there, you should immediately call kcc (606 526 7500) and ask them about your interview date. I am afraid your interview date is probably in the first two weeks of October and you may be in problem already. Please call them tomorrow if u have not done it already and try to do ur best. Have u done ur medicals and ur police clearance? U should act very very fast and God be with u.

shakkyt,
if you are a nigerian you dont ned affidavit of support but some african countries require affidavit of support

Forumites, please help me with this question,
I want to know if i can use P.O. Box ???? in mailling address of dv application because here in Africa some places are not really defined by house and street numbers ?

Hello house, how is everyone doing......wishing you a wonderful end of the year..God will crown our year with goodness, please i have a question, i am a winner of the dv 2011, i applied in November 2009, and i included my wife, and i got married in December 2009, when i applied, i applied as married cos i have already done introduction then and i was going to get married in December, so i put my status as married, i did not wait till after marriage to apply cos i didnt want the lottery to close.
Please, now i have sent my letters to kcc and i await my second letter soonest, when i filed my forms, it was my passport and my wife's passport photograph that i used, my main concern now is if they wont ask why i filled married when i actually wasnt married legally as at the day i applied.
i applied on Nov23, and got married in mid Dec...Please i need ur opinion on this, thanx and God bless

Hello house, how is everyone doing......wishing you a wonderful end of the year..God will crown our year with goodness, please i have a question, i am a winner of the dv 2011, i applied in November 2009, and i included my wife, and i got married in December 2009, when i applied, i applied as married cos i have already done introduction then and i was going to get married in December, so i put my status as married, i did not wait till after marriage to apply cos i didnt want the lottery to close.
Please, now i have sent my letters to kcc and i await my second letter soonest, when i filed my forms, it was my passport and my wife's passport photograph that i used, my main concern now is if they wont ask why i filled married when i actually wasnt married legally as at the day i applied.
i applied on Nov23, and got married in mid Dec...Please i need ur opinion on this, thanx and God bless

Oba dat shouldnt be a big deal, just explain to the co that u were already in the process, dats if u ar ask, but i dnt think u'll be ask. Wats ur cn?

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

Dear Brothers,

It has been confirmed by FedEx that my DV-230 & DSP-122 forms have safely reached KCC today. I am humbly asking the whole house that when do I contact KCC, as I made a mistake dating the forms? Thanks

Peace!

Benniit

10 to 14 Days after FedEX confirmation.

Hello everyone, i appreciate the good work been done here...may God grant us all our heart desires. Please i have a few questions that needs urgent answers, i am current for January 2011.

1- Please can i go ahead with my medical test before my second NL arrives?
2- is it compulsory i do the NPC birth certificate? because i have my original birth certificates given to my parents when i was actually born.
3- Can i go ahead and do the police report before second NL aswell?
4- I applied for this dv 2011 in November 2009 and i included m wife in it when i applied even though we have only done our introduction at this time and the wedding was in December, i filled married in my form online when i did and used the december weddin date as my wedding date.. i just want to know if this cant arouse any questions. we are married now since december 2009 and we have ur wedding certificate.
5-Do i really need the affidavit of support? what if i have a good bank statement and i can get a letter form my bank as regards this. or is it compulsory atall to get AOS?
6- please is it possible for me to change where i want to stay in USA, after what i already filled in my forms. or i can only do this at the point of entry.
7- my ssce is 7 credits with pass in english, i hope i am good with this even though i have another gce that i have credit in english.
8- is it true that if you are current in a particular month, doesnt mean ur interview wil be in that month.

Thank youso much as i expect answers to these questions...may we find favour with God, our CO'S and with men in Jesus Name.
cheers