• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Thank you very much, kcc replied yesterday. An interview date has been schedule for us, middle of October. They also said that mails has been sent to 2011 dv winners since on the 16th of august, so therefore does current for October should start checking their poster addresses from next week.
Secondly, i want to know if the medical examination we did in June can still be useful in October interview.Please i need your advise, because i don't know if we are to repeat the medical examination or not. Please i need your help.

Thank you very much, kcc replied yesterday. An interview date has been schedule for us, middle of October. They also said that mails has been sent to 2011 dv winners since on the 16th of august, so therefore does current for October should start checking their poster addresses from next week.
Secondly, i want to know if the medical examination we did in June can still be useful in October interview.Please i need your advise, because i don't know if we are to repeat the medical examination or not. Please i need your help.

Good day everyone, i don't know what is happening.We sent a mail to kcc to tell us when is our interview date, but kcc has not yet reply and is going to a week now.i am worried because my husband case number is current for this month.Can some one tell me what to do. Thanks.

Hi, why don't u give them a call.That shld be faster.

Thank God to hear that. I believe you can still use the June medical report since the med reports last for six months to my knowledge. Peace! Benniit.

Helo forumites, i need 2 know if its important that i get my passport disvirgined before going 4 visa interview

Helo forumites, i need 2 know if its important that i get my passport disvirgined before going 4 visa interview

I don't think that will be necessary.I guess dat majority of recent winners have not travelled out before.

Hi,
good to know that u have heard from them at last.What's the range of ur husband's number?
i also guess ur last medical report shld be cuurent but u can still call/mail them(KCC) to re-confirm.Cheers!

My people how una dey, pls i have some problems bothering me, my wife won the lottery stuff and our case number is 2011AF000019***, we are believing God to be current as soon as possible. The thing here is can one do his medicals, police report and affidavit of support before he or she receives the 2nd NL, Finally, on our form the part petitioner was not filled atall since we were not sure of who the petitioner was then and the forms had been sent, i need to know if we are safe cos the is the only part not filled every other part is properly filled. we hope the kcc will not penalize winners for omitting that part on the form. Thanks, one Love and congratulations to joequi cos i have been following ur case.

My people how una dey, pls i have some problems bothering me, my wife won the lottery stuff and our case number is 2011AF000019***, we are believing God to be current as soon as possible. The thing here is can one do his medicals, police report and affidavit of support before he or she receives the 2nd NL, Finally, on our form the part petitioner was not filled atall since we were not sure of who the petitioner was then and the forms had been sent, i need to know if we are safe cos the is the only part not filled every other part is properly filled. we hope the kcc will not penalize winners for omitting that part on the form. Thanks, one Love and congratulations to joequi cos i have been following ur case.

Hi tinted,
I suggest you wait for the 2nd NL before you do those two reports, but get other documents ready, especially passport, birth cert, SHS/O'level cert & marriage cert for now.

On the part of petitiöner, dön't worry, you can email Kcc to insert your wife as the petitioner since she won the lottery. Peace! Benniit.

How is everyone doing,i have a problem. I got married in march 2010, before i and my husband went to do e-passport, but the problem is that, i did the e- passport with my father's name, i did not know if i was suppose to use my husband name and our interview date is out, middle of October please i need everybody's help. i don't know what to do, weather to leave it like that or not. please i need helppppppppp.

good morning all am here again as a winner of the 2011 dv, pls am trying to arrange myself and family financially. I would like someone to please inform or tell me the current amount charged by the hospital at muri okunola for medicals per person. thanks.

How is everyone doing,i have a problem. I got married in march 2010, before i and my husband went to do e-passport, but the problem is that, i did the e- passport with my father's name, i did not know if i was suppose to use my husband name and our interview date is out, middle of October please i need everybody's help. i don't know what to do, weather to leave it like that or not. please i need helppppppppp.

omosede, i must confess is a serious issue u have to work on soon, a cousin of mine was denied visa due to this. the husband came from usa to pick her, an american guy but she did her passport after marriage with the guy and her passport had her fathers name against her instead of the husbands name against hers. I think u really have to consult and act fast on this so it doesnt hinder ur chances. But i can assure you the good Lord that started the process will end it well for, u shall be victorious in this struggle. one love.

Thank you Mr tinted, that means i have to go back to the immigration office to change my father's name to my husband name on that e-passport and to repeat my medical examination because i also used my father's name on that medicals too. thank you ones again. please i still need advise on what to do.
Secondly do i need to use my husband name on the birth certificate and police report.please i need advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mr tinted, that means i have to go back to the immigration office to change my father's name to my husband name on that e-passport and to repeat my medical examination because i also used my father's name on that medicals too. thank you ones again. please i still need advise on what to do.
Secondly do i need to use my husband name on the birth certificate and police report.please i need advise.
Birth certificate has to be your name, police report can be on ur name or ur husbands name to ur name. one love.

Dear Friends

Please advise if someone can explain visa bulletin , which one we have to follow B or C to know whether our case number is current or not
See following example of July 2010 visa bulletin

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

For July, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 54,100

Except:
Egypt: 24,500
Ethiopia: 25,100
Nigeria: 18,850

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN AUGUST

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 64,300
Except:
Egypt: 26,000
Ethiopia: 25,625
Nigeria: 22,000

Any one can interpret the bulletin , it would be appreciated.

Regards

Hi Joequi, i contacted Kcc 2 days ago to know the status of my documents and i was told they are yet to be processed and i am expecting to be current by November. I hpoe there wont be a delay in my interview bcos i sent my documents on the 7th of July.

Adeyeye

Hi Joequi, i contacted Kcc 2 days ago to know the status of my documents and i was told they are yet to be processed and i am expecting to be current by November. I hpoe there wont be a delay in my interview bcos i sent my documents on the 7th of July.

i am also facimg thesame challenge. Bro believe God that have started His good work will finish it. Our 2nd NL wil come nd nothing can stop it. My cn is 2011AF00009*** . I sent mine july 28, 10 and confirmed august 10, 10.

Hi forumites, pls i need quick response to my questions. I want to know if i can start my medicals by next week without the 2nd N/L and how am suppose to about it bcos i am expecting my interview to come up by November. However, i sent my form to KCC on the 7th of July via registered mail, how soon should i expect my 2nd N/L and is there any chance of getting it before November