• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

thank you all for your concern about my case. I played the lottery myself as a single, and i filled the ds forms to kcc as single. The only problem i faced was the date of birth issue which i believe i did tell you all. I thought that could be a hindrance to my last visit to the embassy, and surprisingly, that did not even crop up. B the white co who was @ window 6 interviewing singles really took a longer time to complete an interview. @ that moment i had hunch that it was intentional, and it got to a point when i realized that the co was NOT doing any interview at all. So i decided to visit the gents and from my findings, he was not at his window! And that was the time that the Ghanaian officer mentioned my name from window 5 unbelievably. She told me she was ordered by white co to ask of the location to my house as popescandy earlier informed you.

The following morning, i quickly sent them an email clarifying that all my documents that are with them read single, and should be treated as such. They replied and said, i'm still on administrative processing and when it is done, they'll call me to come to the embassy to further discuss it.

So folks, again, it will not be my might, but the lord's. If god says yes, who can say no? Peace unto you all!! Benniit

Benniit,

The battle is not yours but of the Lord.Because GOD is on the throne,he will fight the battle for you and perfect ALL that concerns you.

Our GOD is a GOD that remember his covenant;the same way he remembered his covenant with ABRAHAM,He will definitely remember you and grant you VISA SUCCESSFUL IJN,AMEN.

You will surely come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD cos OUR GOD reigns forevermore and he never fail.

You will laugh last in IJN.

Please continue to pray and fast and we will continue to remember you in our prayers.

Remember,good things does not come so easy at all,but by the grace of GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Also,we pray for thos going for interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of God shall continue to rest upon you ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to you ALL and we shall continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you all for your concern about my case. I played the lottery myself as a single, and i filled the ds forms to kcc as single. The only problem i faced was the date of birth issue which i believe i did tell you all. I thought that could be a hindrance to my last visit to the embassy, and surprisingly, that did not even crop up. B the white co who was @ window 6 interviewing singles really took a longer time to complete an interview. @ that moment i had hunch that it was intentional, and it got to a point when i realized that the co was NOT doing any interview at all. So i decided to visit the gents and from my findings, he was not at his window! And that was the time that the Ghanaian officer mentioned my name from window 5 unbelievably. She told me she was ordered by white co to ask of the location to my house as popescandy earlier informed you.

The following morning, i quickly sent them an email clarifying that all my documents that are with them read single, and should be treated as such. They replied and said, i'm still on administrative processing and when it is done, they'll call me to come to the embassy to further discuss it.

So folks, again, it will not be my might, but the lord's. If god says yes, who can say no? Peace unto you all!! Benniit

It shall be well with you, we are with you in prayers.

My broyher u av said the conclusion of the whole matter, if God says yes, no man can say no. i'm with u in prayers.

hello guys, just to let you all know that i arrived New york on tuesday by 4:45pm american local time, aboard royal airmaroc airline on transit thru casablanca. Currently at north bergen city in new jersey. I wish all those going for interview soon the of luck. @ Benniit, lets wait on God for the best on this matter, as i believe that he will see you thru. IJMN!

@wifybaby, hi am now at new jersey, though am staying at north bergen. It's like 5-10 munites drive to jersey city, i was at jersey library which is on the samw street with the ssn's office at newark avenue. I went to ssn office and i was told i have to wait for 10 work days, and if i don't get it then i can come back. I hope to see you one of this days? @Emma4allkind, when in july are you coming into the city? best of luck my broda!

Hi gus,

Anyone can tell if the reasons of denial for medical purposes are include loss of sight in only one eye or not

@wifybaby, hi am now at new jersey, though am staying at north bergen. It's like 5-10 munites drive to jersey city, i was at jersey library which is on the samw street with the ssn's office at newark avenue. I went to ssn office and i was told i have to wait for 10 work days, and if i don't get it then i can come back. I hope to see you one of this days? @Emma4allkind, when in july are you coming into the city? best of luck my broda!

Hey brother!!! I GUESS U ARE ENJOYING YOUR STAY THERE. HOPEFULLY, 31ST JULY I WILL BE IN THE STATE OF NJ. PRAYER is the key!!!

hello guys, just to let you all know that i arrived New york on tuesday by 4:45pm american local time, aboard royal airmaroc airline on transit thru casablanca. Currently at north bergen city in new jersey. I wish all those going for interview soon the of luck. @ Benniit, lets wait on God for the best on this matter, as i believe that he will see you thru. IJMN!

Yeahhh, that is good!! How much was the ticket? We shall meet there one day. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks for that advised.
I plan to do my medical two weeks to my interview day which is on the 13th of july.
My Question is, from the experience, is one given his own result to carry, or is it send direct to the embassy? my concern is the delay.

Olyn, at IOM Nairobi they send the report direct to the embassy. They only give you the vaccination certificate and chest x-ray film to carry with you when you will be traveling to the USA. It normally takes them two days from the time they are thru with you at IOM to send the report to the Embassy. I think two weeks is adequate time to go by.

Hi Guys,
A friend was denied visa together with his wife and kid on Wednesday on public charge - reason being they have a child with delayed developmental milestones who might need special care once in the US. Someone has advised that since their case is still open till 30th September they can look for an AOS to overcome this hurdle. I need as much advice as i can get to assist them. Asking for your assistance in this.

Hi Guys,
A friend was denied visa together with his wife and kid on Wednesday on public charge - reason being they have a child with delayed developmental milestones who might need special care once in the US. Someone has advised that since their case is still open till 30th September they can look for an AOS to overcome this hurdle. I need as much advice as i can get to assist them. Asking for your assistance in this.

Sure! HE HO STARTED IT IS FAITHFUL TO TAKE YOU TO A SUCCESSFUL END IJN> it is well with you ma broda

Congrats