• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Airwaves. God who did for other members in this forum will not pass you by. He will favour you like favoured us that has done our interview and succeeded. IJMN!

Am feeling soo nervous as the hour draws near but i know the good Lord will see me through. Guys please pray for your sis since i have only some few hours left to go for my interview. I pray God grants me success as he has granted all my other brothers and sisters on this forum in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

lol, thats how i was nervous and got my visa, may ur case end like mine, even more. Good luck in advance

GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME TOO

Hi Forumites
Sorry for the delay in postin my wonderful experience.
I started the normal procedure and entered in around 8:45am. Around 11:45am i was called to window 4. This was what happened between me and the CO:
Me: Good morning SIR
CO: Good mornig
CO: Emma, have you married?
ME: No pls
CO: Do you have any child
ME: No pls
CO: what do you do currently?
ME: National service
CO: Briefly describe your job
ME: ANS, ANS, ANS.....
CO: Take this and bring it here on the 27th
THAT WAS ALL guys
INDEED UNTIL GOD PERFORMS, MAN REMAINS DEFORMED. THANKS BE TO GOD AND ALL THOSE ON THIS MIGHTY FORUM. MAY GOD SEE YOU ALL THROUGH.

congrats my man, only God can do that, thank God.

Guys, our God is too much. Airwaves just had a successful interview. She will be here very soon to give you the full run down.

hello forumites at last am living the country on 30th of this month. i wish you all success. and i will never ever live this forumn when i get to the states. see y"all. God bless us all

hello forumites at last am living the country on 30th of this month. i wish you all success. and i will never ever live this forumn when i get to the states. see y"all. God bless us all

My God take you on His wings and land you safely in the States.

Congrats! Airwaves we know that our God is able and has done it for you as He did for us. Gudluck in your preparations to obama land, and God bless!

Praise the lord.......................

Guys, our God is too much. Airwaves just had a successful interview. She will be here very soon to give you the full run down.
we thank God for your interview and we are waiting for the full run down.let's also pray for the rest who are yet to attend interview.Praise the Lord..................................

MY INTERVIEW

I arrived at the embassy around 6.45 am and we were asked to form a queue at about 7.00 am. Those applying for immigrant visas were separated from those applying for non-immigrant visas. Just when we were about to enter the embassy there was a heavy downpour. We were asked to wait in the courtyard upon entering the embassy. After some few minutes of waiting a white lady and a Ghanaian gentle man came to talk to us about the DV lottery. We were given 2 forms to fill and asked that those who wanted to be interviewed form a queue to enter the main interviewing hall. At this point I was the fifth in the line but coincidentally those infront of me were two couples. So it meant only the principal applicant will be the one to make the payment. This brought me to 3rd position. However upon entering the hall the two pple infont of me were now sorting out their monies so I took the lead to go and do the payment cos thanks to this noble forum I knew how much to carry along with me.
After the payment of the fees, I went to sit down and I was called to submit my documents. I was then called again for finger printing. After this task I knew the next time I would be called will be to be interviewed.

After some few minutes I heard my name and I knew the time had come. Guess what?? I was the first person to be interviewed. I said a silent prayer and I went to stand at window 5. The CO was the one who gave us the talk outside. So this is wat ensured.

CO: Can you please sign this form.( showing me a marked place needing my signature)
Me: signed
CO: Do you swear that everything you tell me today is the truth
Me: I swear
CO: Are you married
Me: No
CO: Have you been involved in any type of marriage
CO: Do you have children ( looking at my passport)
CO: How old are you?
Me: Answered
CO: When did you complete your high school education
Me: ans
CO: When did you complete your university education
CO: What is you highest level of education
CO: What course did you do in the university
CO: Can you tell me some of the classes you took
Me: picked one course I had thoroughly gone over and delivered
CO: What do you intend to do when you go the the US
Me: Further my education
CO: in what?
Me: do an MBA
CO: where do you intend to stay?
Me: New Mexico
CO: Why New mexico?
Me: am going to live with an inlaw
CO: How are you related to the person
Me: explained the relation
CO: Do you know her? Have you met her before
CO: ok. a min pls ( she gets up and go to a place with a stack of sheets and picks a yellow sheet. Was a bit disappointed cos I know yellow meant I needed to bring more documents and blue meant pick up)
CO: The gov’t of Ghana has issued a new birth certificate. Its blue and white have you seen it before.
Me: NO
CO: ok. That is the new birth cert. so go and get that one and bring it back on the 8th of June. If you don’t get it bring back this certificate (indicating my
Pink birth cert) and I will tell you when to come back for your visa.
Me: ok, thank you (taking passport and yellow admission sheet)

Folks that was it I was out of there by 9.35am. I went to the birth and death registry afterwards to get this new certificate. I paid 30ghs and was told to come for it in a weeks time. Unfortunately I couldn’t observe how the interview for the other applicants went since I was the first and I left after my interview.

So guys what do you think my chances are?

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Ammeck, Nyarkoh24, Emma4allkinds, Popescandy, Frankky, Kennyeast, Heavenborn. You are all wonderful brothers and i truly appreaciate everything you have done for me. God richly Bless you.

MY INTERVIEW

I arrived at the embassy around 6.45 am and we were asked to form a queue at about 7.00 am. Those applying for immigrant visas were separated from those applying for non-immigrant visas. Just when we were about to enter the embassy there was a heavy downpour. We were asked to wait in the courtyard upon entering the embassy. After some few minutes of waiting a white lady and a Ghanaian gentle man came to talk to us about the DV lottery. We were given 2 forms to fill and asked that those who wanted to be interviewed form a queue to enter the main interviewing hall. At this point I was the fifth in the line but coincidentally those infront of me were two couples. So it meant only the principal applicant will be the one to make the payment. This brought me to 3rd position. However upon entering the hall the two pple infont of me were now sorting out their monies so I took the lead to go and do the payment cos thanks to this noble forum I knew how much to carry along with me.
After the payment of the fees, I went to sit down and I was called to submit my documents. I was then called again for finger printing. After this task I knew the next time I would be called will be to be interviewed.

After some few minutes I heard my name and I knew the time had come. Guess what?? I was the first person to be interviewed. I said a silent prayer and I went to stand at window 5. The CO was the one who gave us the talk outside. So this is wat ensured.

CO: Can you please sign this form.( showing me a marked place needing my signature)
Me: signed
CO: Do you swear that everything you tell me today is the truth
Me: I swear
CO: Are you married
CO: Have you been involved in any type of marriage
CO: Do you have children ( looking at my passport)
CO: How old are you?
Me: Answered
CO: When did you complete your high school education
CO: When did you complete your university education
CO: What is you highest level of education
CO: What course did you do in the university
CO: Can you tell me some of the classes you took
Me: picked one course I had thoroughly gone over and delivered
CO: What do you intend to do when you go the the US
Me: Further my education
CO: in what?
Me: do an MBA
CO: where do you intend to stay?
Me: New Mexico
CO: Why New mexico?
Me: am going to live with an inlaw
CO: How are you related to the person
Me: explained the relation
CO: Do you know her? Have you met her before
CO: ok. a min pls ( she gets up and go to a place with a stack of sheets and picks a yellow sheet. Was a bit disappointed cos I know yellow meant I needed to bring more documents and blue meant pick up)
CO: The gov’t of Ghana has issued a new birth certificate. Its blue and white have you seen it before.
Me: NO
CO: ok. That is the new birth cert. so go and get that one and bring it back on the 8th of June. If you don’t get it bring back this certificate (indicating my
Pink birth cert) and I will tell you when to come back for your visa.
Me: ok, thank you (taking passport and yellow admission sheet)

Folks that was it I was out of there by 9.35am. I went to the birth and death registry afterwards to get this new certificate. I paid 30ghs and was told to come for it in a weeks time. Unfortunately I couldn’t observe how the interview for the other applicants went since I was the first and I left after my interview.

So guys what do you think my chances are?

Sis. do not worry, you will be given the visam immediately you produce the new cert. all the best sis. IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN