• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guyz, please a little help, i love to know what's the distance from new york to new jersey? Cos i can't find any low price on flights, they are above 2HK. But qatar and emirate are 160k but to new york only. What can i do? WIZYFBABY and ema4allkind what airline are you guyz going with, is it to newark or JFK and how much from GH? Cheers!

Hey man, about the airline, i have not decided yet. I just want to have the visa in my hands before. Definitely i will move straight from GH to Newark. Will get you informed ASAP. Enjoy, PRAYER is the key!!!

Heavenborn i bought delta airline ticket and was 950 dols to newark. But i have to make transit to amsterdam and frm der to newark. But frm jfk to new jersey is just aba an hour drive. So u can bought flight to jfk if thats low for u. Then continue with bus to nj. Hope u are cool my bro. Peace

Ei Wizyfbaby I hope to see you in Newark then. Thanx for the infor. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Nyarkoh24, i am very happy for you. your visa collection experience would not be different from your visa interview. Go for the BEST, IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Guys i just had an Email from DVlottery providing me with the confirmation number for a persons entrant i made....this is good at least those who lost their confirmation can get it....so if u lost yours check your email...

My brother just confirmed his as well . it go beeeeee

Visa successfully collected. Glory be to the almighty for bringing me this far. Can't stop thanking you guys for all the support and guidance. God bless you.

Visa successfully collected. Glory be to the almighty for bringing me this far. Can't stop thanking you guys for all the support and guidance. God bless you.

Good, may the favor of God be upon you, IJMN. Now you can relax and think of your next move.

Congrats oooo!! Bro, now all is set for the final move. may the Lord Almighty grant you His grace and favour in all your endeavours. the Lord be with you. Amen.