• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Ammeck, Nyarkoh24, Emma4allkinds, Popescandy, Frankky, Kennyeast, Heavenborn. You are all wonderful brothers and i truly appreaciate everything you have done for me. God richly Bless you.

amen you are always welcome sis. thanx

MY INTERVIEW

I arrived at the embassy around 6.45 am and we were asked to form a queue at about 7.00 am. Those applying for immigrant visas were separated from those applying for non-immigrant visas. Just when we were about to enter the embassy there was a heavy downpour. We were asked to wait in the courtyard upon entering the embassy. After some few minutes of waiting a white lady and a Ghanaian gentle man came to talk to us about the DV lottery. We were given 2 forms to fill and asked that those who wanted to be interviewed form a queue to enter the main interviewing hall. At this point I was the fifth in the line but coincidentally those infront of me were two couples. So it meant only the principal applicant will be the one to make the payment. This brought me to 3rd position. However upon entering the hall the two pple infont of me were now sorting out their monies so I took the lead to go and do the payment cos thanks to this noble forum I knew how much to carry along with me.
After the payment of the fees, I went to sit down and I was called to submit my documents. I was then called again for finger printing. After this task I knew the next time I would be called will be to be interviewed.

After some few minutes I heard my name and I knew the time had come. Guess what?? I was the first person to be interviewed. I said a silent prayer and I went to stand at window 5. The CO was the one who gave us the talk outside. So this is wat ensured.

CO: Can you please sign this form.( showing me a marked place needing my signature)
Me: signed
CO: Do you swear that everything you tell me today is the truth
Me: I swear
CO: Are you married
Me: No
CO: Have you been involved in any type of marriage
CO: Do you have children ( looking at my passport)
CO: How old are you?
Me: Answered
CO: When did you complete your high school education
Me: ans
CO: When did you complete your university education
CO: What is you highest level of education
CO: What course did you do in the university
CO: Can you tell me some of the classes you took
Me: picked one course I had thoroughly gone over and delivered
CO: What do you intend to do when you go the the US
Me: Further my education
CO: in what?
Me: do an MBA
CO: where do you intend to stay?
Me: New Mexico
CO: Why New mexico?
Me: am going to live with an inlaw
CO: How are you related to the person
Me: explained the relation
CO: Do you know her? Have you met her before
CO: ok. a min pls ( she gets up and go to a place with a stack of sheets and picks a yellow sheet. Was a bit disappointed cos I know yellow meant I needed to bring more documents and blue meant pick up)
CO: The gov’t of Ghana has issued a new birth certificate. Its blue and white have you seen it before.
Me: NO
CO: ok. That is the new birth cert. so go and get that one and bring it back on the 8th of June. If you don’t get it bring back this certificate (indicating my
Pink birth cert) and I will tell you when to come back for your visa.
Me: ok, thank you (taking passport and yellow admission sheet)

Folks that was it I was out of there by 9.35am. I went to the birth and death registry afterwards to get this new certificate. I paid 30ghs and was told to come for it in a weeks time. Unfortunately I couldn’t observe how the interview for the other applicants went since I was the first and I left after my interview.

So guys what do you think my chances are?

Don't worry at all. Ones the interview was successful, you have 100% chance of getting the visa. But then, you should have known this (new birth cert) long time ago. Sis, how did you then get the passport? cos i was told to go for the new birth cert during my passport renewals/application. No shaking! all is well! God is still GOD. ENJOY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN PART OF US (WINNERS) IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Airwaves congrats on your successful interview. Nothing to worry about cause your visa has been approved. The CO just gave you that date so as to give you time to get the document, just wait prayerfully and i can asure you that if that is the only reason. You will be given the visa pick up slip on the 8 of june. IJMN! Gudluck and God bless!

MY INTERVIEW

I arrived at the embassy around 6.45 am and we were asked to form a queue at about 7.00 am. Those applying for immigrant visas were separated from those applying for non-immigrant visas. Just when we were about to enter the embassy there was a heavy downpour. We were asked to wait in the courtyard upon entering the embassy. After some few minutes of waiting a white lady and a Ghanaian gentle man came to talk to us about the DV lottery. We were given 2 forms to fill and asked that those who wanted to be interviewed form a queue to enter the main interviewing hall. At this point I was the fifth in the line but coincidentally those infront of me were two couples. So it meant only the principal applicant will be the one to make the payment. This brought me to 3rd position. However upon entering the hall the two pple infont of me were now sorting out their monies so I took the lead to go and do the payment cos thanks to this noble forum I knew how much to carry along with me.
After the payment of the fees, I went to sit down and I was called to submit my documents. I was then called again for finger printing. After this task I knew the next time I would be called will be to be interviewed.

After some few minutes I heard my name and I knew the time had come. Guess what?? I was the first person to be interviewed. I said a silent prayer and I went to stand at window 5. The CO was the one who gave us the talk outside. So this is wat ensured.

CO: Can you please sign this form.( showing me a marked place needing my signature)
CO: ok. a min pls ( she gets up and go to a place with a stack of sheets and picks a yellow sheet. Was a bit disappointed cos I know yellow meant I needed to bring more documents and blue meant pick up)
CO: The gov’t of Ghana has issued a new birth certificate. Its blue and white have you seen it before.
CO: ok. That is the new birth cert. so go and get that one and bring it back on the 8th of June. If you don’t get it bring back this certificate (indicating my

Folks that was it I was out of there by 9.35am. I went to the birth and death registry afterwards to get this new certificate. I paid 30ghs and was told to come for it in a weeks time. Unfortunately I couldn’t observe how the interview for the other applicants went since I was the first and I left after my interview.

Praise be unto Our Lord's God Name, Congrats Sis cos you are already through in Jesus Name. May the Lord be with you.

hello forumites at last am living the country on 30th of this month. i wish you all success. and i will never ever live this forumn when i get to the states. see y"all. God bless us all

Oh this good news, may the Lord be with you as you prepare and grant you traveling mercies to the promised land. Amen.

MY INTERVIEW

You are already a success! Congratulations! I'm convinced you will get the pick up letter on the 8th when you present the required document (new birth cert).

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Ammeck, Nyarkoh24, Emma4allkinds, Popescandy, Frankky, Kennyeast, Heavenborn. You are all wonderful brothers and i truly appreaciate everything you have done for me. God richly Bless you.

My sister, thanks for appreciating the good work of the forum, without it some of us would have been in the dark - and with the blessing of the almighty, you will not come home empty-handed.

my interview

i arrived at the embassy around 6.45 am and we were asked to form a queue at about 7.00 am. Those applying for immigrant visas were separated from those applying for non-immigrant visas. Just when we were about to enter the embassy there was a heavy downpour. We were asked to wait in the courtyard upon entering the embassy. After some few minutes of waiting a white lady and a ghanaian gentle man came to talk to us about the dv lottery. We were given 2 forms to fill and asked that those who wanted to be interviewed form a queue to enter the main interviewing hall. At this point i was the fifth in the line but coincidentally those infront of me were two couples. So it meant only the principal applicant will be the one to make the payment. This brought me to 3rd position. However upon entering the hall the two pple infont of me were now sorting out their monies so i took the lead to go and do the payment cos thanks to this noble forum i knew how much to carry along with me.
After the payment of the fees, i went to sit down and i was called to submit my documents. I was then called again for finger printing. After this task i knew the next time i would be called will be to be interviewed.

After some few minutes i heard my name and i knew the time had come. Guess what?? I was the first person to be interviewed. I said a silent prayer and i went to stand at window 5. The co was the one who gave us the talk outside. So this is wat ensured.

Co: Can you please sign this form.( showing me a marked place needing my signature)
me: Signed
co: Do you swear that everything you tell me today is the truth
me: I swear
co: Are you married
me: No
co: Have you been involved in any type of marriage
co: Do you have children ( looking at my passport)
co: How old are you?
co: When did you complete your high school education
me: Ans
co: When did you complete your university education
co: What is you highest level of education
co: What course did you do in the university
co: Can you tell me some of the classes you took
me: Picked one course i had thoroughly gone over and delivered
co: What do you intend to do when you go the the us
me: Further my education
co: In what?
Me: Do an mba
co: Where do you intend to stay?
Me: New mexico
co: Why new mexico?
Me: Am going to live with an inlaw
co: How are you related to the person
me: Explained the relation
co: Do you know her? Have you met her before
co: Ok. A min pls ( she gets up and go to a place with a stack of sheets and picks a yellow sheet. Was a bit disappointed cos i know yellow meant i needed to bring more documents and blue meant pick up)
co: The gov’t of ghana has issued a new birth certificate. Its blue and white have you seen it before.
co: Ok. That is the new birth cert. So go and get that one and bring it back on the 8th of june. If you don’t get it bring back this certificate (indicating my
pink birth cert) and i will tell you when to come back for your visa.
Me: Ok, thank you (taking passport and yellow admission sheet)

folks that was it i was out of there by 9.35am. I went to the birth and death registry afterwards to get this new certificate. I paid 30ghs and was told to come for it in a weeks time. Unfortunately i couldn’t observe how the interview for the other applicants went since i was the first and i left after my interview.

chances? U shouldn't be talking about chances after a successful interview, all he needs is for u to bring the new birth cert in exchange for ur pickup slip. Congratulations, the lord has conquered all ur fears.

Thank God for the opportunity to help, for He is our greatest helper.

Guyz, please a little help, i love to know what's the distance from new york to new jersey? Cos i can't find any low price on flights, they are above 2HK. But qatar and emirate are 160k but to new york only. What can i do? WIZYFBABY and ema4allkind what airline are you guyz going with, is it to newark or JFK and how much from GH? Cheers!

The lord still reigns. May his name be praise! Wish all going to interview this month and the coming manths success. Peace!

Heavenborn i bought delta airline ticket and was 950 dols to newark. But i have to make transit to amsterdam and frm der to newark. But frm jfk to new jersey is just aba an hour drive. So u can bought flight to jfk if thats low for u. Then continue with bus to nj. Hope u are cool my bro. Peace

Dear All,

I have been offline for a while now,apology.

Am wishing ALL those that had successful interviews Congratulations galloooooooreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL be successful and find the favour of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those who had safe trip to the USA,KennyEast and others,I wish you ALL happy staying in the State and may the grace and favour of God continue to abide with you always ,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank god with me, i got to chicago yesterday.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been offline for a while now.

So ao is everything up there?My prayer is that the good Lord will continue to be with you in all you do in the State.

Happy staying and kind regards

MY INTERVIEW

Congratulations! I thank God for your success.

Guys i just had an Email from DVlottery providing me with the confirmation number for a persons entrant i made....this is good at least those who lost their confirmation can get it....so if u lost yours check your email...