• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@Emmae, i think what they have said is true. if it is money problem just try hard to convince family members. Rescheduling wont help at this deadly hour please. OR whatever the problem is, my advice is that try hard and solve before the d-day. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU. PRAYER is the key!!!

Congrats to ema4allkind for ur successful interview. We thank God for doing it again for one of our own. Gudluck to those going for interview in the remaining days of this month and the coming months.

Thanks so much for the brotherly luv you have shown. May God grants you all your heart desires. PRAYER is the key!!!

@ Ema4allkind. My broda i see new jersey as your POE, which city are you headed to? Cos i will be hooking up at north bergen. And God willing i'll be jetting out by 1st or 2nd week of june. Gudluck and God bless!

Woooow, heaverborn, i am going to Newark, but will jett out by 1st or 2nd week of JULY. GUD LUCK TO YOU TOO BRO. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Airwaves,. I want to assure you that you already have your visa with them. You only need to go for identification and collection. FEAR NOT!!all the BEST. PRAYER is the key!!!

Am feeling soo nervous as the hour draws near but i know the good Lord will see me through. Guys please pray for your sis since i have only some few hours left to go for my interview. I pray God grants me success as he has granted all my other brothers and sisters on this forum in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Airwaves, please relax. Most of us had problems here and there with our applications but with God on our sides we sailed through unnoticed. We've got you back in prayers. The LORD is with you.

Am feeling soo nervous as the hour draws near but i know the good Lord will see me through. Guys please pray for your sis since i have only some few hours left to go for my interview. I pray God grants me success as he has granted all my other brothers and sisters on this forum in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Just be calm, be in a relax mood especially on your appointment day. You may later realize that it's something that should not be feared. Fearing will make you more nervous and may portray to the CO that something is wrong. Once your documents are genuine, there is nothing to fear. One advice, if you have a degree don't forget to go over your final school project and the courses you studied.

Just be calm, be in a relax mood especially on your appointment day. You may later realize that it's something that should not be feared. Fearing will make you more nervous and may portray to the CO that something is wrong. Once your documents are genuine, there is nothing to fear. One advice, if you have a degree don't forget to go over your final school project and the courses you studied.

Sis. they have said it all. do not be perturbed, just be caaallllmmmmmm cos you are already a winner IJN. YOUR SUCCESS IS ASSURED, SAYZ THE LORD OF HOSTS> indeed your story will not be different from ours. ALL THE BEST TOMMORROW.