• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JULY
For July, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region..................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA....................................................57,600
Except:
Egypt .....................................................35,000
Ethiopia ..................................................30,650
Nigeria ...................................................18,500
ASIA ......................................................33,775
EUROPE ..................................................33,000
Except:
Uzbekistan ..............................................28,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) ......................12
OCEANIA ...............................................1,400
SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN ...........1,400

I hope I ll be called soon

Congrats to ema4allkind for ur successful interview. We thank God for doing it again for one of our own. Gudluck to those going for interview in the remaining days of this month and the coming months.

hi guys, my visa was delivered today by the courier service. Its been a long journey and i thank God for seeing me through. I wish everyone else waiting for an interview the best. Now i have a question about flight, is it only me or do this flights to usa only allow 1 piece of luggage?? I intend to travel in july
A big Congrats to you Becks. all the best in your preparations and safe journey. we thank God

hi guys, my visa was delivered today by the courier service. Its been a long journey and i thank God for seeing me through. I wish everyone else waiting for an interview the best. Now i have a question about flight, is it only me or do this flights to usa only allow 1 piece of luggage?? I intend to travel in july

A Big Congrats, we thank the Lord Almighty. may He be with you in your preparation.

i have read all 2007,2008,2009,2010 forums..............of the Ghanaian threads and i think i am proud of u guys for the wonderful inputs u make on these threads.May God reachly bless you all!!!

i have read all 2007,2008,2009,2010 forums..............of the Ghanaian threads and i think i am proud of u guys for the wonderful inputs u make on these threads.May God reachly bless you all!!!

Thanks Marimari for the vote of confidence. but i will say the Biggest thanks belongs to our God then Ammeck ( the Sole Driver ).

DV lotto redrawing!

" Reuters) - More than 22,000 people were erroneously told they were eligible for a special U.S. visa program because of a computer error in an annual lottery and the drawing must be redone, a U.S. official said on Friday.

The official, who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity, said the United States regretted any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the mistake and that the results of the new drawing were expected to be available around July 15.

Under the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, the U.S. government makes available some 50,000 visas each year drawn from a random selection to people who come from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

The official said that because of a computer programing error, 90 percent of the winners were selected from the first two days of applications rather than from the entire batch of applications over the 30-day registration period.

Some 19.6 million people had applied for the visas, which give them the opportunity to immigrate without having a family member or an employer sponsor them -- the typical route to a U.S. "green card" denoting permanent residency.

The U.S. government developed the malfunctioning computer program, the official said. It has been fixed and no one will be disciplined for the error, said a second official."

This is true as 2012 dv lottery has been cancelled! God will still favour those who has already been chosen IJMN! Ferdiii and others we pray it will still work together for your favour IJMN

GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME TOO

Hi Forumites
Sorry for the delay in postin my wonderful experience.
I started the normal procedure and entered in around 8:45am. Around 11:45am i was called to window 4. This was what happened between me and the CO:
Me: Good morning SIR
CO: Good mornig
CO: Emma, have you married?
ME: No pls
CO: Do you have any child
ME: No pls
CO: what do you do currently?
ME: National service
CO: Briefly describe your job
ME: ANS, ANS, ANS.....
CO: Take this and bring it here on the 27th
THAT WAS ALL guys
INDEED UNTIL GOD PERFORMS, MAN REMAINS DEFORMED. THANKS BE TO GOD AND ALL THOSE ON THIS MIGHTY FORUM. MAY GOD SEE YOU ALL THROUGH.

What a sad day for DV-2012 winners.

It is now officially declared that the dv- 2012 results announced on May 1 has now been invalidated.

A new result will be published on July 15, 2011.

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

this is sad, i applied for my sister and she won. we were so excited, she is so heartbroken and i kinda feel guilty for having applying for her and then breaking the bad news. Anyway, in the Lord's time, he makes things beautiful. All those 2012 applicants, whatever happens or changes the Lord is still the same

@ Ema4allkind. Just like that? Wow! God is wonderful! Congrats once again and gudluck in your preparations to obama land.

@ Ema4allkind. My broda i see new jersey as your POE, which city are you headed to? Cos i will be hooking up at north bergen. And God willing i'll be jetting out by 1st or 2nd week of june. Gudluck and God bless!