• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Gudluck to all those going for interview today! Ema4allkind and others, God has done His part and when you guyz do your part, the result is success. So i wish you guyz success! Gudluck and God bless!

We thank The GOOD LORD AGAIN

Hi forumites, emma4allkinds just had a wonderfully successful interview this morning. He is beaming with smiles as I put this on the mighty thread. thanks to all on board for your advice and prayers. He is much grateful to you all. Emma congratulations. we are awaiting your experience pretty soon. I am soooooooooooo Happy for you. IT IS A DONE DEAL. ALL THE BEST IN YOUR PREPARATIONS TO OBAMALAND

Gudluck to all those going for interview today! Ema4allkind and others, God has done His part and when you guyz do your part, the result is success. So i wish you guyz success! Gudluck and God bless!

he just had a successful interview by the GRACE OF GOD

Hi forumites, emma4allkinds just had a wonderfully successful interview this morning. He is beaming with smiles as I put this on the mighty thread. thanks to all on board for your advice and prayers. He is much grateful to you all. Emma congratulations. we are awaiting your experience pretty soon. I am soooooooooooo Happy for you. IT IS A DONE DEAL. ALL THE BEST IN YOUR PREPARATIONS TO OBAMALAND

What a wonderful God we serve! Congrats emma.

Whoo! Our Lord is Great, Thank You Lord, congrats Emma. expecting your experience soon.

@ Airwaves, now the baton has successfully been handed to you. we expect nothing but continue success for all in Jesus Name. Amen.

Congrats to emma4allkinds for the successful interview...

hi guys, my visa was delivered today by the courier service. Its been a long journey and i thank God for seeing me through. I wish everyone else waiting for an interview the best. Now i have a question about flight, is it only me or do this flights to usa only allow 1 piece of luggage?? I intend to travel in july

hi guys, my visa was delivered today by the courier service. Its been a long journey and i thank God for seeing me through. I wish everyone else waiting for an interview the best. Now i have a question about flight, is it only me or do this flights to usa only allow 1 piece of luggage?? I intend to travel in july

This is good new, congrats once again.

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JULY
For July, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region..................................All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA....................................................57,600
Except:
Egypt .....................................................35,000
Ethiopia ..................................................30,650
Nigeria ...................................................18,500
ASIA ......................................................33,775
EUROPE ..................................................33,000
Except:
Uzbekistan ..............................................28,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) ......................12
OCEANIA ...............................................1,400
SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN ...........1,400

wow! thank God for His favor, congrats emma.

congrats, the ball is now on ur court. thank God.