• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Congrats to u Nyarkoh24! Our God has done it for you! He will also do it for ema4allkinds and others, that will be going for interview this month and the coming months IJMN!!! Gudluck and God bless!

Glory be to God. Amen! Guys I'm really sorry for the delay in posting my interview experience. It rained heavily a few minutes after my arrival at the embassy. We had to run to the entrance of the embassy for shelter. That was when i realised the most of the DV applicant applicants hadn't done the medicals(Thank God I found this wonderful house of experienced ''immigration lawyers''). Later, a white lady and a Ghanaian gent came to brief us on the elligibility requirement and adviced that we should all claim our elligibility based education. We were then given two forms to fill if we were ready to be interviewed. I saw an old man and a few others back-out after the talk(perhaps they realised they weren't qualified. Guys, I was advised by Ammeck that I shouldn't hand over my BECE cert becos it has a wrong DOB. I did just that and was fine. Now to the main interview. I was called to W 6.
CO: Gud morning with a smile
Me: Responded with a smile.
CO: Could you sign here pls? ( showed me where with his pen.)
Me: signed
CO: Any children?
Me: No
CO: Married?
CO: Have seen you have a degree. What was the duration of your program of study?
Me: 4yrs
CO: Mention some of the courses you took for the degree?
Me: Answered
CO: Where in the States would you be staying and with who?
Me: Had wanted to go to Detroit, Michigan bt wants to be with my wife in Kansas city, Missouri.
CO: Ok. let me have the address.
Me: Gave it to him.
CO: Pulled out a collection chit, wrote my name, 20 May, and time of collection and added '' Nyarkoh24, pls don't make any travel arrangement until after you have collected your VISA.
Me: Thanx
Guys, that was it. I thank you for your support and guidance. Don't know what i could have done without you. God Bless you all.

glory be to god. Amen! Guys i'm really sorry for the delay in posting my interview experience. It rained heavily a few minutes after my arrival at the embassy. We had to run to the entrance of the embassy for shelter. That was when i realised the most of the dv applicant applicants hadn't done the medicals(thank god i found this wonderful house of experienced ''immigration lawyers''). Later, a white lady and a ghanaian gent came to brief us on the elligibility requirement and adviced that we should all claim our elligibility based education. We were then given two forms to fill if we were ready to be interviewed. I saw an old man and a few others back-out after the talk(perhaps they realised they weren't qualified. Guys, i was advised by ammeck that i shouldn't hand over my bece cert becos it has a wrong dob. I did just that and was fine. Now to the main interview. I was called to w 6.
Co: Gud morning with a smile
me: Responded with a smile.
Co: Could you sign here pls? ( showed me where with his pen.)
me: Signed
co: Any children?
co: Married?
co: Have seen you have a degree. What was the duration of your program of study?
co: Mention some of the courses you took for the degree?
co: Where in the states would you be staying and with who?
Me: Had wanted to go to detroit, michigan bt wants to be with my wife in kansas city, missouri.
Co: Ok. Let me have the address.
Co: Pulled out a collection chit, wrote my name, 20 may, and time of collection and added '' nyarkoh24, pls don't make any travel arrangement until after you have collected your visa.
guys, that was it. I thank you for your support and guidance. Don't know what i could have done without you. God bless you all.
oh god we thank you very much for this wonderful, short and magnificent interview. Congratulations man for this breakthrough and all the best in your preparations as well. This is really the lord's doing.

Ema4allkinds, Airwaves, Popescandy and Ama. I realised that the interview is just simple for graduants of this forum. We have had all the necessary tutorials. I tell you, I was better of than most of the applicants interms of knowledge about the the whole process. If you are a university graduate and have a problem with your BECE cert pls Do Not Submit it. The degree cert and SHS cert are Ok for the visa. Please, be gud listeners and do exactly what you are told. Be urself but lively if only u ar naturally timid. Speak with all boldness and loud enough for the CO to hear. Chat with any available Dv applicant to relief you of anxiety or nervousness. Be smart and Trust in the Lord. The very BEST!!!

Great, in Jesus name we shall all succeed - we await his interview experience.

congrats to nyakor24, hey ammeck. how long does it take for the embassy to send back the passports to be sent back. I knows its early but i guesse am anxious and ticket prices are really rising. Its been 6 days tho

Ema4allkinds, Airwaves, Popescandy and Ama. I realised that the interview is just simple for graduants of this forum. We have had all the necessary tutorials. I tell you, I was better of than most of the applicants interms of knowledge about the the whole process. If you are a university graduate and have a problem with your BECE cert pls Do Not Submit it. The degree cert and SHS cert are Ok for the visa. Please, be gud listeners and do exactly what you are told. Be urself but lively if only u ar naturally timid. Speak with all boldness and loud enough for the CO to hear. Chat with any available Dv applicant to relief you of anxiety or nervousness. Be smart and Trust in the Lord. The very BEST!!!
Nyarko24 my sis told me the white lady who came out to talk to u guys was the same person who interviewed them...her husband asked the lady a question outside and she beliefs her head was resting on her husbands shoulders ...so the lady must have seen their reaction outside even before they entered the hall...only her husband was asked the questions...when she was called the co just smiled and said go sit down and handed them the ticket.....guys never underestimate anybody at the embassy cuz u may never know....

Congrats, Gods time is the best. this forum na miracle ohh...

Glory be to God. Amen! Guys I'm really sorry for the delay in posting my interview experience. It rained heavily a few minutes after my arrival at the embassy. We had to run to the entrance of the embassy for shelter. That was when i realised the most of the DV applicant applicants hadn't done the medicals(Thank God I found this wonderful house of experienced ''immigration lawyers''). Later, a white lady and a Ghanaian gent came to brief us on the elligibility requirement and adviced that we should all claim our elligibility based education. We were then given two forms to fill if we were ready to be interviewed. I saw an old man and a few others back-out after the talk(perhaps they realised they weren't qualified. Guys, I was advised by Ammeck that I shouldn't hand over my BECE cert becos it has a wrong DOB. I did just that and was fine. Now to the main interview. I was called to W 6.
CO: Have seen you have a degree. What was the duration of your program of study?
Me: Had wanted to go to Detroit, Michigan bt wants to be with my wife in Kansas city, Missouri.
CO: Pulled out a collection chit, wrote my name, 20 May, and time of collection and added '' Nyarkoh24, pls don't make any travel arrangement until after you have collected your VISA.
Guys, that was it. I thank you for your support and guidance. Don't know what i could have done without you. God Bless you all.

We thank God for his goodness. Congratulations!

Hi All,
My relative in the US whose address I used in filling the application form (DS-230) has changed his address.
I would like to know if I should write to KCC informing them about the new address or will it be okay to hold on and present the new address to the CO on the day of the interview.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi All,
My relative in the US whose address I used in filling the application form (DS-230) has changed his address.
I would like to know if I should write to KCC informing them about the new address or will it be okay to hold on and present the new address to the CO on the day of the interview.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Millie, don't worry about your address which is is changed and there is no need contacting KCC for that matter. The best time to effect the changes is when you get to your point of entry in US. Just write your preferred address on a sheet of paper and hand it over together with your brown parcel to the immigration officer and tell him/her you want to change your address and you will be fine. Myself I changed my address with the same procedure. But my advice for you is be careful with whose address you use for your green card and social security processing. What I want to mean is use somebody whom you can trust very well because I have seen people who have had problems with their friends and relatives, simply because, their green card and social security got lost in the mail and it took them much pain, stress and money to get replacement. Identity theft is on the increase these days, so be watchful. I wish you the BEST!

Oh Lord, we thank You for such a brief successful interview. congrats Nyarkoh, we pray the Lord straightens your path as you prepare for the Journey.