• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Thank God i successful pick up my visa at the embassy last friday. Thanks to y'all especially rozy, ammeck and the rest of y'all. Wishing all going for interview a succesful ! Peace

Cngrats, congrats and congrats to you once again. where is your POE n when do you plan to go. Can you inbox me your number on fyeboah1@gmail.com for us to talk more cos am also in Kumasi. Thanks . all the best in your preparations

He is faithful to bing us to a successful end ijn. All the best to all of us esp those yet to go for their interviews. It is well with you ijn

We wish ALL those going for interviews this month ad the coming months a successful and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO LAUGH AND TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Nyarkoh24 just had a successful; interview. Glory be to the ALMIGHTY GOD. Folks i am next on the line. Help me out please. PRAYER is the key!!!

Come this Thursday i will share my testimonies. PRAYER is the key!!!

OOOOOOOOH AH EMMA< YOU ARE ALREADY THROUGH IJN> come this Thursday you will be rejoicing immediately after 11 am cos your story will be SUCESS< SUCCESS N SUCCESS and your song will be HALLELLUJAH AMEN. all the best man

Wow, Nyarkoh24 just had a successful; interview. Glory be to the ALMIGHTY GOD. Folks i am next on the line. Help me out please. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks be to God for his success. congrats Nyarkoh24, waiting for your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't stop thanking God....God of the hopeless....eiii me na me nei...my people just had a successful interview,the wife was not asked anything..My God is too much...pple help me praise God...

i can't stop thanking God....God of the hopeless....eiii me na me nei...my people just had a successful interview,the wife was not asked anything..My God is too much...pple help me praise God...

wow, what a day! Two successful interviews today, thanks be to God. Congrats rozy.

ANYONE LIVING IN RHODE ISLAND, MASACHUSETS OR CONNECTICUT?

Hi All,
I just want to know if any member of this Forum lives in any of these States. I believe we can connect and share ideas and experiences. Pls send me a PM or mail me at- select500@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless!

Eiiiiii. This is great n wonderful. we thank the good lord for the success of your broda and wife. THE LORD IS GOOD>>>>>> ALL THE TIME. THANK YOU GOD PRAISE BE TO YOUR HOLY NAME