• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

We thank GOD for what he's done for NSIAH. May your journey be fruitful and prosperous. Congrats to all those whose had a successful interview. We pray to the ALMIGHTY for MERCIES for forumites who are yet to have their interview. We shall succeed. Stay blessed.

@Immano. Welcome back my brother. We'll definetely get in touch.

Thanks, DON. I would like to know from you whether you went to the SSN Office to apply for your SSN when you arrived or it was posted directly to you, becos we were told when we went to collect our visas that these documents will be mailed to us once we arrive. So what is supposed to be done? Thanks

Wooooooow. this is very wonderful. WE THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY ALSO> Congratulations to you Wizy for the successful visa pick up. All the best in your preparations. To you yet to go for your interviews: GOD HAS ALREADY DONE IT DO NOT BE PERTURBED IJN> ALL THE BEST

did not hear from u again...

Thanks, DON. I would like to know from you whether you went to the SSN Office to apply for your SSN when you arrived or it was posted directly to you, becos we were told when we went to collect our visas that these documents will be mailed to us once we arrive. So what is supposed to be done? Thanks

You have to apply for it, I don't think the automatic system works any more and you will wait for months without getting it.

The day after I arrived I went to the SS Administration to apply for it and was told to wait for it within 3 weeks. It was not sent to me after 2 weeks so I had to go to a different office to apply for it and I received it in 5 business days.

Hey, my brother! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As surely as the LORD lives and I live, I will definitely receive a positive call from the embassy! I will come here to share that testimony with you all. God be with you all. All those who are due for interview, I wish u all a big success!!! Peace! Benniit

Yeah by all means God will perfect what He has started doing for you. Continue speaking and professing it for it will surely come to pass...

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.
I paid the $819 and sat down to wait for the real interview.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

That was it pple!!!! Isnt God great?

Congratulations, It is the doing of the Lord. Wishing you the very best in your preparations.

Hey guyz am new in these forum and need your advice here.i have a cousin who went for his interview in February and was put in administration processing,can anyone tell me what these means,and what needs to be done.i need your help

Hey guyz am new in these forum and need your advice here.i have a cousin who went for his interview in February and was put in administration processing,can anyone tell me what these means,and what needs to be done.i need your help

Administrative Processing simply means the consulate or embassy needs additional time to check the authenticity of your cousin's documents. After 60 days and nothing has been heard from the embassy, your cousin should contact them to find out the status of his/her application.

@ popescandy1. Congrats on your 2nl.. Preparation starts now! @ Becks. Gudluck to you my sista, God will favour ynu! @ nsiah7. With God nothing is impossible. Congrats as delay is not denial! Gudluck to all those going for interview this month and the coming months.

thanks very much bro.

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.
I paid the $819 and sat down to wait for the real interview.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

That was it pple!!!! Isnt God great?

Congrats beck for the Lord we serve is Good all the time. may the Lord be with you.

Guys, I have 2 days more to face the CO.

Oh Sis, the Lord says we should worry about nothing but pray about everything and since we have done that, there is no need to keep on thinking about the outcome for it is already SUCCESSFUL in JESUS NAME. may the Lord be with you.@ Ema4allkinds the same thing applies to you.

@all, guys sorry for missing out for these past few days, it is all due some semester exams and also (Praise be to God), i just found out that the arrangement of my names on my passport was wrong. i.e there is interchange of the surname and middle and so i had to rush to an expert to see how this mistake could be fixed. Hmmm, initially the problem i encounted was with the wrong Year of Birth which was as a result of the person who typed it for me and now this.
But, Please join me in thanking God for seeing this mistake on time and rectifying it. i pray everything goes very well before my set time with the CO. Lord said in all things we should give thanks to Him for He knows what is Good for us. may the Lord be with us all.

Hey, my brother! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As surely as the LORD lives and I live, I will definitely receive a positive call from the embassy! I will come here to share that testimony with you all. God be with you all. All those who are due for interview, I wish u all a big success!!! Peace! Benniit

Congrats Nsiah. That was a very good news. I also wish Benniit the same happy ending. Good luck.