• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

ccongrats n thank God.

Congrats once again Nyarkoh24.

KENNYEAST,how is life up there in the state.I believe ure enjoying urself.How do u cope now that ure still awaiting your SSN &GC?

(1) Did you go with INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE before you traveled?

I pray that the Lord will continue to be with u nd ur household.

By God's grace,we will be joining you guys soon.

We pray that ALL awaiting interviews and the upcoming results of DV201 results shall find the favour of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please,alwys remember ALL OUR brothers e.g BENNIIT and Sisters who are still on AP and other categories that the powerful hands of GOD will visit and touch them in very areas of their individual needs IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I intend to write to KCC and enquire about my interview date so that I can start with the medicals and police report. Can I request KCC to send me a scanned copy of the 2nd NL? Will it be too much to ask of them? Kindly advice

I would also like to know if getting the date without the 2nd NL will suffice to proceed with the medicals. Will the hospital insists I present any documentation?

I have my academic certificates as well as statements of results/transcripts ready. I’m I required to present the certificates only or both (certificates + transcripts) at the interview?

Please, is it obligatory to add the Tax returns of last 3 years from sponsor in addition to the completed Affidavit of Support form?

Lastly, kindly advice as to how the documents (originals and copies) are to be arranged.

Thanking you in advance and May God continue to bless us all.

Regards,

Hi All,

I intend to write to KCC and enquire about my interview date so that I can start with the medicals and police report. Can I request KCC to send me a scanned copy of the 2nd NL? Will it be too much to ask of them? Kindly advice

I would also like to know if getting the date without the 2nd NL will suffice to proceed with the medicals. Will the hospital insists I present any documentation?

I have my academic certificates as well as statements of results/transcripts ready. I’m I required to present the certificates only or both (certificates + transcripts) at the interview?

Please, is it obligatory to add the Tax returns of last 3 years from sponsor in addition to the completed Affidavit of Support form?

Lastly, kindly advice as to how the documents (originals and copies) are to be arranged.

Regards,

Are you married or single? If you are single you don't need the affidavit. You need any of these to accompany the affidavit of support:
Here

I am single and thank you for the prompt response. Looking forward to receiving further details in response to my other questions. Thanks once again

Hi All,

Regards,

First of all, you have to contact KCC with regard to your interview date. If 2 weeks to your interview you haven't receive your 2nd letter, then you can ask them to send a copy to you through email. If you're having your interview in Ghana, you don't need the 2nd letter for your medicals and police report. What you need is your passport.

You will need to present your school certificate during your interview, but you can go with your transcript in case they ask for it. But the transcript is not a requirement, just that you have to take it with you as a precaution to avoid any unnecessary delays.

First of all, you have to contact KCC with regard to your interview date. If 2 weeks to your interview you haven't receive your 2nd letter, then you can ask them to send a copy to you through email. If you're having your interview in Ghana, you don't need the 2nd letter for your medicals and police report. What you need is your passport.

You will need to present your school certificate during your interview, but you can go with your transcript in case they ask for it. But the transcript is not a requirement, just that you have to take it with you as a precaution to avoid any unnecessary delays.

Thanks very much Ammeck09, for the advice. I'm most grateful and may God richly bless you.

hello friends, i got my SSN yesterday, exactly 9days from the day i applied. Thank God.

Congratulations KENNYEAST.

The good Lord shall continue to be with you in all you do in USA.

(1) Did you go with INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE before you traveled?

Enjoy your stay and kind regards to all.

To ALL going for interviews this week,month and the coming months,you shall find the favour of God IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus had the most succesful interview ever abt 45mins ago.

Got to the embassy by 6am and was the third person to arrived, By 7am they were already abt 30 persons at the embassy premises; at abt 7; 15 am the security guards asked us to form a queue which i was the first person to jumb infront (hehehe gd sign); We then went thru all the neccesary security checks and we all where sent to the interview hall. I was issued a white ticket lebled No one. Imediately after that i paid my fees in USD. 8mins letter i was called to submit my docs. Then at 7: 30am on the dot i was called by the CO. vry beautiful young lady with blue eyes....*
CO: Good morning (smiling like my girl friend)
Me: Good morn Maam.
CO: U are here for dv bla bal.......
Me: OK.
CO: Please i will like to comfirm ur finger print..
Me: Did the finger print again.
CO: she stated looking thru my docs and nodding her head, Your highest qualification is......
Me: Yea
CO: What course did u study
Me: Electrical engineering
CO: OK nodding her head.
CO: I can see u job as....... Whats the name of the company.
Me: EDGE...
CO: Location..
Me: ......Answer
Co: Do u intend to continue with this proffession in USA
Me: Yes for sure, but with the US corps of engineer. The CO smiled and said Her father used to be in the NEVY, i was happy.........
Then the CO started typing and letter took a yellow sheet of paper filled it and gave it to me, CONGRATULATIONS. It was a pick up latter......To be collected in 2 days time it 26th...

This forum na baba. Thanks to this noble forum i was the one advising some few naive pple...hehehe
GOD NA GRAND.....He is allive...............

Got to the embassy by 6am and was the third person to arrived, By 7am they were already abt 30 persons at the embassy premises; at abt 7; 15 am the security guards asked us to form a queue which i was the first person to jumb infront (hehehe gd sign); We then went thru all the neccesary security checks and we all where sent to the interview hall. I was issued a white ticket lebled No one. Imediately after that i paid my fees in USD. 8mins letter i was called to submit my docs. Then at 7: 30am on the dot i was called by the CO. vry beautiful young lady with blue eyes....*
CO: she stated looking thru my docs and nodding her head, Your highest qualification is......
Me: Yes for sure, but with the US corps of engineer. The CO smiled and said Her father used to be in the NEVY, i was happy.........
Then the CO started typing and letter took a yellow sheet of paper filled it and gave it to me, CONGRATULATIONS. It was a pick up latter......To be collected in 2 days time it 26th...

This forum na baba. Thanks to this noble forum i was the one advising some few naive pple...hehehe

Wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations falainwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord that started with this great news will never stop doing good in our lives,AMEN.

We shall ALL continue to celebrate on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man. All the best in your preparations. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Benniit, please is there any good news? God's favour will soon manifest in your life IJN. AMEN. Keep waiting for that wonderful CALL. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Nyarkoh24, am very happy for you. i guess i have four more days away to see and feel my visa IJN AMEN. congrats ones again man. PRAYER is the key!!!